[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If girls never approach or express interest in you does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Kira.jpg (211 KB, 513x763) Image search: [Google]
Kira.jpg
211 KB, 513x763
If girls never approach or express interest in you does this mean you're unattractive or do girls just expect you to approach them?
>>
both (are incredibly original)
>>
>>28490732
thought it was the second one so I asked a girl on a date and the response made me fucking cringe of myself

never heard some one say 'sure' so disappointed, man

don't take advice from your friends
if she's into you, she will let you know
if not, don't make a fool of yourself

now I have to explain to her that if she's not into me she better fucking tell me coz I don't want to waste both of our times on an awkward pity date
>>
File: Salty.png (581 KB, 599x825) Image search: [Google]
Salty.png
581 KB, 599x825
>>28490858
Tell her to go and fuck herself if that is the case it would have been kinder of her to just say no instead of stringing you along.
>>
>>28491032
exactly dude, now I have to have this one more awkward conversation to make it clear or fucking kill myself

why couldn't she just fucking say no, I wouldn't like start fucking hating her for not liking me, that's not her fault
>>
It could mean both things, really.

Try presenting yourself in the way you think you look best and talk to a girl you find attractive. That's the only way you'll really find out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.