[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is college REALLY like? I am preparing to go to one. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462819652202.jpg (10 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1462819652202.jpg
10 KB, 221x225
What is college REALLY like? I am preparing to go to one. It basically means I will have to share small old room with two other people, I wont be able to bring PC or a console there (not that I have a console), and only way to kill time will be studying? How is this supposed to be the best years of my life. What the fuck?
>>
you can go on walks at 3am without your parents there to have an aneurysm over it
at least that's what i liked about it
>>
>>28490614
Apparently being a degenerate gets you laid in college and any major in the Science and Math field is considered autistic
>>
>>28490614
I had my own room and only shared a bathroom and kitchen with other people. For a robot it can be the best years of your life in that you can:
1) Study something you enjoy, that might potentially get you a job you enjoy/get payed well for.
2) Independence from parents, meaning no one will call you a piece of shit for getting out of bed in the afternoon, going out at night, playing vidya all day and many other things, although having room mates negates this to a great extent.
3) You get exposed to all kinds of people. Primarily normalcunts, but also some good ones. Might make some irl robot friends, who knows.
3) It's really not that difficult to get sex if that's what you want, all women are slags but in college/uni they're fucking ultra-slags.
>>
>>28490823
I stopped caring about women and sex some time ago. After countless rejections I just dont have it in me anymore. I just want to play vidya and study. I guess I will somehow have to get a laptop. How much do I need to study compared to highschool?
>>
>>28490979
It really depends. I'm doing Computer Science and I've been programming since early in high school, so for me it's easier than high school, and more enjoyable. If you choose to do something you enjoy/are good, you'll be alright. What course are you doing?
>>
>>28490614
Study something you enjoy. Or be able to make yourself enjoy what your studying. You won't make friends or get laid if you don't put yourself out there. If your an autist you can make friends with other autists. Don't forget to learn and make connections/apply for internships.
>>
You can bring your PC to college, anon...
>>
>>28491058
Im going for economy, traffic and logistics. Is it basically harder highschool with more lessons everyday?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.