[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you were 18 and found 4chan and said to yourself no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1461154293564.jpg (372 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461154293564.jpg
372 KB, 1600x2000
>tfw you were 18 and found 4chan and said to yourself no matter how bad it gets, you probably wont end up like those 25 year old NEET losers who live in their parents basement and never had a job

well guess who's laughing now
>>
Heh same here famalam. Although I subcontiously knew this was going to happen. I mean all flags were there
>>
>>28490332
Yeah, I've never had any ambitions, dreams or anything. Even when I was a kid and people asked what I wanted to become or work with I semi-joked answered with 'a bum'.
Maybe it's the result of being raised by a single mother and no father figure but it feels like I'm putting the blame somewhere else, all in all I am a loser.
>>
File: guylikeme.jpg (23 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
guylikeme.jpg
23 KB, 750x750
Damn... Those years passed by in a flash.
I used to think that it was impossible for me to end up like those miserable people but guess what... I became one
>>
When I was 18 I was planning on walking out into the woods, trying to build a cabin and live off fish, and if I failed I just planned on freezing to death.
>>
>>28490304
>tfw 4 years ago I thought "no way I won't get a gf before my twenties!"
How naif
>>
I remember in high school saying how I would become an engineer and be richer than everyone else while telling the chad he would amount to nothing.

I wish I had the energy to do things
>>
>>28490304
When I was 18 I would hang out in the Half-Life/CS tech support chat room a lot, and wonder why a few of the thirty-something guys who called that place home were so cynical, reluctant to help, and typically annoyed with the impertinent youth who usually visited there. Never thought I'd see myself on the other side of that equation, but here I am at 30 on this board for obnoxious teens with much the same attitude. Life is funny that way.
>>
File: 1420021555793.png (1 MB, 883x584) Image search: [Google]
1420021555793.png
1 MB, 883x584
>>28490304
I've always used this guy as a motivator to improve myself when I start feeling like giving up. I tell myself that I will NOT become as bad as him.
>>
>>28490598
Was there any particular reason for people to hang out in the support chat and not general chat?
>>
>>28490995
Loneliness. Same reason people hang out in this shit hole.
>>
>>28490995
Yeah, the lobby was awful. A constant mess of spam and gibberish. You were lucky if you could sift through the garbage enough to arrange a match there. Tech support was the next board down, so it was the second stop for many people.
>>
>>28491085
Next room, I mean to say. I don't visit chat much anymore.
>>
>>28490479
Like this guy?
https://youtu.be/AFYIHwxY5dY
It's still possible my man
>>
>>28490304
>tfw I was 14 when I found 4chan
>tfw I am 22
>tfw didn't end up like one of these losers
>>
File: 1KJNunG.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
1KJNunG.png
715 KB, 629x758
>>28490304
>tfw you laughed at basement dwellers when you were a kid but now you're a full-blown NEET
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 391x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 391x327
>>28490304
>started browsing at 14
>came for the ylyl
>enjoyed the feels and frogs
>stuck here with autism and a homosexual fetish
4chan, the memetic cycle.
>>
I found 4chan at 18. Two months later I got a job and decided to get my life on track.
>>
>18
kek, if you say so fampai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.