[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, please: don't ever, EVER fall for the gf meme. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1449659301373.png (179 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1449659301373.png
179 KB, 500x338
Robots, please: don't ever, EVER fall for the gf meme. You just THINK you need one, but it's your dick thinking for you. Go get a hooker, buy an onahole, etc. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES SO THAT THE URGES TO GET A GF DISAPPEAR. ROBOTS, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF THE GOD(S) YOU BELIEVE IN! THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER, YOU'LL END UP EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN YOU ALREADY ARE! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT BY THOSE EVIL BEINGS!
>>
>>28490179
>got gf
>depression went away
>stopped being bored
>still together after 6 years
im a human so human interaction was good for me. but i guess people can decide for themselves if they like being loved.
>>
>>28490360
She's probably banging the neighborhood, buddy. 6 years? She cured your depression? She would've sensed your need of her in less than a year in and fucked a Chad.
>>
I don't even care about the sex, I just want human interaction with someone who wants to be near me.
>>
>>28490179
I agree with this. You need to be either emotionally prepared or emotionally vacant for the traiwreck that is a woman. Seriously, it's fucking draining. I was such a faggot that I let a vagina dictate how I felt about myself. Never again. Avoid oneitis like the plague, robbos.
>>
>>28490481
>revealing that you're only interested in shitting on people
threads over senpai
>>
File: outo.png (146 KB, 242x354) Image search: [Google]
outo.png
146 KB, 242x354
>>28490179
I want kids

>can't have children without a girl
>can't adopt on my own

I really don't care about sex I just want to raise kids and br a happy dad. I mentioned this in anotjer thread but you are beyond fucked if you are a dad. If you break up she keeps the kids unless she is mental.
>>
>>28490360
Get the fuck out normie.

Bragging having a slut at your house here is more pathetic than our gflessness
>>
>>28490179
Women obviously don't like suckers. They want a partner who is proud of himself is capable of supporting her because then she can in turn support him.

A relationship should be more than a sum of two people. If anyone involved approaches it with only selfish intentions, as opposed to mutually beneficial, no wonder the relationship is shitty.

My point is, you can generalize all you want, but please, be able to differentiate the cases where generalization is justified, and where it is not.
>>
>>28490670
>intimidating kids on the internet from having relationships is less pathetic than revealing that you're in one.
i upvoted you tbo
>>
>>28490179
>been talking with this girl
>she's pretty much exactly my league
>looks okay, but also likes a bunch of stupid pleb shut that drives me insane
>she also sometimes talks like she's being written by Bendis

Should I try to gf her? She's cute and I'm a lonely loser but I feel like our different tastes and senses of humor will get in the way a lot.
>>
>>28490846
AVOID
GF
AT
ALL
COSTS
>>
>>28490179
Same with bfs. I've come to terms with the fact that all men are cancer and adding a man to my life only subtracts from it. Nothing but problems, fights and drama and in the end less money, youth and energy than you had before you met the fucking social leech.
>>
>>28492677
All people are shit, otakus had it right all along
>>
>>28492742
Yep. Hermitage is best age. People are just a nuisance.
>>
>>28490179
You're a wiener

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1457544025133.jpg (204 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
1457544025133.jpg
204 KB, 1035x800
>>28492677

>tfw this whore is at fault for how her relationship fell apart and even though she says people are all shit she's still going to fuck around 7 days a week 365 days a year for the rest of her life.

Out with you, roastie. And all you normies alike. Fuck off. God damn losers the whole lot of ya.
>>
>>28492882
I'm a guy. And I literally can't remember the last time I had sex. And it's been literally over a decade since I had a bf.
>>
>>28490179
>it's your dick thinking for you

Sexual attaction would always only step in after romantic atraction had begun to pass for me.
>>
>>28490179
I got depressed when I thought about how I never got a gf, but then I thought of it as "what the fuck else will I do with her other than sex?" and then poof, the desire went away.

Girls are stupid and dumb and they aren't even a LITTLE BIT like the girls in disney movies

- t. some drunk sandnigger
>>
File: lad...jpg (89 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
lad...jpg
89 KB, 405x406
>>28492912

I feel proud to live in a society that accepts people of all orientations. Brings me great pride to say kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>28490360
If your """depression""" was cured by getting a gf you were never depressed in the first place. Just lonely.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.