[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get qt fat nerdy gf /r9k/ HOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Kim Yogscast.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kim Yogscast.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
How to get qt fat nerdy gf /r9k/
HOW
>>
>>28490113

>yogscast on cbbc
>childrens bbc
>all that swearing they do in every video

Just why.

Also

>3d
>qt

hehehehe
>>
BE CHAD
E

C
H
A
D
>>
>>28490113
If only I knew anon, If only I knew

>>28490130
Daily reminder that 2d thus you can't touch it
>>
>>28490144

>Daily reminder that 2d thus you can't touch it

Normies getting triggered is my favourite thing ever.
>>
On https://www.reddit.com/r/foreveralonedating obviously.
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/4iscot/36f4m_central_nj_seeking_mature_asian_guy_for/

Why not just date her?
>>
>>28490922

>My ex-husband is a 5'4" Asian-American computer guy, so please don't assume I was chasing Chad my whole life and am now changing gears. I like what I like.

Kek, she fucking knows she's second hand goods.
>>
>>28491688
Yeah, wouldn't it be great to be with a woman who actually likes you for who you are?

And think about it - since her husband was a 5'4" manlet, you can use all his stuff, his suits will fit you, she already knows how to have sex with someone your size, she probably has his golf clubs, his computer chair is your height, you can literally fill in his shoes.
>>
>>28490130
>>28490152
Worshiping images of real women and fantasizing about them is no different than doing the same to cartoon characters. Neither exists, it's just something built up in your head. And let's not forget real women don't have sex with horses or tentacles nearly as much as anime characters.
>>
>>28491763
Wouldn't his suits be tighter on you since he was smaller?
>>
>>28490113

>tfw chubby 32 year old gf to watch Star Trek with after not having a gf for 6 years

Feelsgoodman.exe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK