[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one who faps and just cums in his hands/pants and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1461160038480.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1461160038480.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
Am i the only one who faps and just cums in his hands/pants and leaves it at that? Seriously, what the fuck is up with all this fap sock shit?
>>
That's disgusting and lazy at an extreme level so I wouldn't be surprised if you were the only one currently on this board who does it.
>>
>>28489852

i feel you op. let your pubes to the work!

pubes are nature's sponge, every time i fap i wipe it all on my undies/pubes and forget about it. 20 mninutes later it's completely dry.
>>
>>28489852
Honestly I just do it in my pants and then leave it, usually wear black pants so stains aren't visible
>>
>>28489964
Kekekekek what are you talking about normie
>>
>>28490114

hate to break it to you anon, but cum stains are most visible on black.
>>
I never got the sock thing either, but I don't like the feeling of it on my hand/arm/genital area, getting all cold and shit, so it just feels natural to wipe it off.

At night, however, I do just wack off in my bed and do nothing about it...
>>
I'm a clean freak and i can only cum in tissues.

All bodily fluids gross me out.
>>
>>28490114
they are very visible from the inside. Do you not wash you clothes inside out?
>>
what the fuck guys, it's not that complicated, fap before taking a shower, if you do so you won't smell of cum or have stains and you also don't have to use shit like socks or tissues.
>>
>>28491108

I shower once a week, not 4 times a day
>>
>>28491108
>>28491271
Fap on toilet and cum into the bowl.
>>
I just eat my cum, It's the best way to clean up. No evidence and you get to taste your own seed, it's nice.
>>
File: smiling wojak.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
smiling wojak.png
5 KB, 645x773
I just jerk off into the sink and rinse it away
>>
>>28489852
i jizz on my stomach and just wipe it off with some tissue. better than getting in your pubes or using socks.
>>
>>28489852
I do this in sad lonely summer nights but I try to avoid it
>>
stop this horse shit! while laying down, aim toward the ceiling, it will stick up there.
>>
>>28489852
I do it, too.
I have no privacy living on the living room couch.
Who /StealthFap/ here?
>>
>>28491108
>Fap
>Cum in hand
>Use tissue to wipe hand
>Flush tissue in toilet
>Wash hand

OR

>Fap
>Cum in tissue
>Flush tissue in toilet

ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD
>>
>>28489852
I jizz in the toilet pretty much every time, dont understand why youd do anythign else
>>
>>28489852
I just do it on my bedsheets and sleep in my own waste.
>>
>>28489852
i jizz too much. have to wipe it off on a sock. don't like the way it over-moisturizes my hand either.
>>
File: I'm Just Here To Get Laid.jpg (188 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
I'm Just Here To Get Laid.jpg
188 KB, 676x676
>>28491559
>Who /StealthFap/ here?
been doing it for years. Now I worry if I do get a girl in bed that I'll just be silent when I have sex, since I never moaned before.
>>
>>28489852
You mean you just ejaculate and go on doing whatever? Not cleaning it up at all?
>>
File: Pepe Tortures Wojak 6.png (239 KB, 1200x1236) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Tortures Wojak 6.png
239 KB, 1200x1236
>>28491772
I think you're forgetting what board you're on
>>
My fuck puppet sock puppet has little googly eyes and lipstick lips, I call her Madeline. She gets hard and dried out unless I soak her in warm water before we go out on a 'date'.
>>
I've been doing injaculation for now 3 years because of my laziness
>>
>>28491731

Post more brasco
>>
File: 1445035224325.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1445035224325.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
I've done this for the past decade or so.
Most of my underwear is cumstained.
I dress reasonably alright, so most people don't suspect a thing.
>>
>>28491772
OP here, yeah thats what i do, i used to wash my hands afterwards but that got boring and kind of obvious what i was doing, doesn;t work for team stealthfap
>>
>>28491271
>I shower once a week
Jesus Christ
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.