[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw chad would just look average it it wasnt for his hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: B_hhwqwWEAAqU2v.png (526 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
B_hhwqwWEAAqU2v.png
526 KB, 593x594
>tfw chad would just look average it it wasnt for his hair and beard
>>
>>2848980 how fucking pitifull is this thread
>>
>>28489806
>and his fit body
>and his wonderful jawline
>and his skeletal structure
>and his...

Yeah. I feel sorry for him. :^D
>>
>>28489806
Wow that guys sexy as fuck. 10/10 Would let rape me
>>
Or his 10/10 face, extroverted dominant personality, and lack of significant flaws
>>
>>28489806
>and his personality
>and his voice
>and his body
>and his height
>and his dick

Whoa, guess I really just need to be myself then
>>
>>28490426
>Would let rape me

You're mentally ill
>>
>>28489806
Beard makes a lot of the deal desu, men that have below average looks become attractive with a beard, I think it can boost you 2 points on the /10 scale.
>>
File: runescape.jpg (42 KB, 579x240) Image search: [Google]
runescape.jpg
42 KB, 579x240
>>28490937
yeah sure

originale
>>
>>28490937
i am below average and i look even worse with beard but i still have a beard because it repulses people and they don't bother me
>>
>>28490971
he looks like a baby with a beard
>>
>>28489806
>10 inch arms
>good body
Pick one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.