[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the GTA have so many shitposters? Why is it that whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Why does the GTA have so many shitposters? Why is it that whenever I go anywhere from a 3G network I cannot post on 4chan because it's banned?

Why is it that recently our fucking IP range has been banned entirely forever?

Stop shitposting, Ontariobots.

Also general Canada thread.
>>
T DOT REPRESENT !
>>
I remember unknowingly browsing on 3G a few years ago and trying to post. It said I was banned for posting CP. I was legit scared before I realized why it said that.

I have always wondered if you could get away with being a sick fuck on 3G.

I'm assuming they can tell who's account was doing what.
>>
>>28489706
Well for the longest time Barneyfag has been getting the ip range in and around the GTA banned for shitposting on /v/.

Now it's just been completely banned eternally.
>>
>3G
>GTA

Get the fuck off my board you hipster gook uni student. Fucking mobilefag normie cunt. I hope someone pushes you onto the subway tracks.

Canada is fine, it's just the GTA, Montreal, Hongcouver and Newfoundland that needs to be glassed.
>>
>>28489825
I don't choose to live in the GTA. Some of us are losers that have to live with our parents, normiecunt.
>>
>Why is it that whenever I go anywhere from a 3G network I cannot post on 4chan because it's banned?
It's easy to ban evade with because mobile ISPs for some reason have way too many IP ranges.
>>
>>28489856
If you own a cell phone you're a normie.

I bet he has facebook too.
>>
>>28489870
the entire range is banned
>>
>>28489825
What's wrong with Newfoundland? I'm visiting it from BC right now and think it's kinda cool.
>>
>>28489897
Happens if a particular network gets abused enough. I've administrated servers before with mobile connectivity and mobile users aren't just a cancer on 4chan, they're a cancer at every place they can get their hands on.
>>
>>28489962
literally no one cares doj, that's been established. gtfo the thread you little cockbunny
>>
>>28489922
Maybe he just means The areas around MUN. Full of nothing but faggot university students from other provinces being ironic Newfies.
>>
>>28489514
Actually I can post just fine from a mobile network but a lot of local company wifis are banned
>>
>>28489922
fuckin nfl is ass backwards for ddriving
one way streetsc that go nowhere

newfies are fuckin retarded
>>
>>28489983
I'm just trying to have a normal conversation my man.

>>28490096
Hi JLH I'm you're biggest fan please abuse drugs with me.
>>
>>28490096
The drivers here seem a lot better than the ones out west, so far.
>>
>>28490096
>jlh is too methed out to know how to drive
>blames based newf-newfs
>>
>>28490040
Haha, I was just a MUN yesterday. I've noticed there are a lot of faggots and dykes here.
>>
>>28490146
its tellin when im on meth and i think the newfies are the crazy ones
>>
File: LanceWilsonSA.png (163 KB, 239x387) Image search: [Google]
LanceWilsonSA.png
163 KB, 239x387
>>28489514

>Why does the GTA have so many shitposters

Because you a STRAIGHT BUSTA CJ
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.