[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What I've been doing for a few weeks >Cut out all soda,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1418208586060.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1418208586060.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
What I've been doing for a few weeks
>Cut out all soda, eating very little, lifting a bit, running 2 miles a day, only drink a couple beers on weekends, no junk food
Amount of weight I've lost: 0.

Will it work if I take fat burners and starve myself, or will that mess up my body somehow
>>
>>28488981
regardless of weight loss, that's pretty good

fat burners and selfstarving will probably do you more harm than good.
>>
you might be getting skinnier, just not losing weight, since you're exercising. muscle is denser than fat.

starving yourself isn't the best idea if you're planning on losing a lot of weight, since you'll need your muscles to keep your metabolism up.
not sure what fat burners you're talking about, but if it's DNP, it works as long as you research it and follow instructions well enough.
>>
inb4 the fucking psychopathic starve yourself fags come in droves.
>>
File: im5IppS.jpg (109 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
im5IppS.jpg
109 KB, 1440x810
>Will it work if I starve myself

Yes. Yes it will. It's probably extremely unhealthy to do, but it has worked for me. I have starved myself into losing 109 pounds in just over a few months. I've walked over 250 miles in that time too, though. And I also do a lot of other exercise. I eat more on the days I exercise though.

In the last 4 days and 11 hours I've eaten less than 900 calories total. I've lost 12 pounds in that time without exercise. Simply laying in bed and starving.

It works. But I don't know if I'd recommend it. I'm terribly sick, weak and constantly on the verge of passing out. Constant headache.
>>
>>28488981
You're obviously still eating at your bodies caloric maintenance. Look up a calorie calculator find your daily intake, count your calories decrease by 500 cal a day and repeat when you stall.
>>
>>28488981
That's retarded. Just go Keto and you'll lose about 4lb/week.
>>
File: 1454060444309.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1454060444309.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>28488981
>What I've been doing for a few weeks
Keep it going for a full year and you will be bound to see results unless your'e faulting yourself somewhere.
>Cut out all soda, eating very little, lifting a bit, running 2 miles a day, only drink a couple beers on weekends, no junk food.
If possible do weights and cardio, you should use myfitnesspal for nutrition. Drink vodka instead of beer unless its purely for taste.
>Amount of weight I've lost: 0.
You could have gained muscle while losing fat but I doubt that since your on a calorific deficit. You should try to walk on your off days even a quarter of your normal run distance.
>Will it work if I take fat burners and starve myself, or will that mess up my body somehow?
Fat burners are normally laxatives or a parasite tablet, I am not joking about the parasite tablets. Using those will not help you physically because they will only wreck your insides and mood.
>Starving yourself
Extremely unhealthy and could end up leading you down the path of yo-yo dieting,bulimia or anorexia.

>Normally fat people hold a lot more muscle and that is why a weight change is harder to see overtime.

>I am a /fit/izen who takes a 6 month cut after a 6 month bulk I have been where you are now (overweight and fat), trust me it just takes time but its 100%worth it.
>>
>>28488981
a few weeks is nothing, it took me 6 months to lose around 30 lbs, and then another 6 months to lose another 10lbs
>>
>>28488981
>Run more
>Lift more
>You're probably eating more than you think

2 miles is babby's first run tier.

Embarrassing. Try harder cuck.

>>28490496
No.

Lifting a little bit and running 2 miles a day is going to build fuck all muscle.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.