[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to write out a long-thought out exposition on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462892496314.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1462892496314.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
>tfw want to write out a long-thought out exposition on my thoughts about women but i know no one will read it or reply to it is a thread
>>
I'll read it

poop scoop
>>
>>28488965
Will it be anything original or just Elliot rant 2.0?
>>
What are you waiting for, nigger? Write it and post it.
>>
Not OP but this is mine

Listen well and good, gentleman. When the woman brutally ends the relationship due to the poor male's suprise, she will simply search for another host to latch onto, to drain his resources. Females are always shown by beta males as being loving and kind, but of course the parasites perpetuate this falsehood to ensure their hosts do not catch on. Don't mistake emotional irrationality and stupidity (common attributes of women) for kindness. Females don't love us for being nice guys, they love us for our money. Men are truly the most caring (and might I add, the superior) gender.

Women are children. Children that need to be coddled. Women's true nature is that of a leech. A leech that sucks men dry before searching for another provider. This thread is about the true nature of what a woman is. They live by two things only. Greed and Selfishness. They are parasites, that twist and manipulate humanity's emotions so that we turn on each other. Every great philosopher knows that the reason for war is women. Us men succumb to the Succubi against our very will, and we murder each other in hopes of reaching contentment. Contentment that we will never reach because it doesn't exist as it is absurd to think women can offer us anything beneficial. Before I offer my proposition, I want to outline and explain the fundemental basics of the society we live in. It is made up of two disntinct groups. The Alpha and the Beta.The Alpha is one that has learned how to manipulate the game in his favour. The beta, attempts to play the game fairly and justly, in a way society wants him to; in a way the concept needs him to.
>>
>>28490688
my dissertation, I must make it absolutely clear that all females, regardless of appearance and personality, are succubi. If one is born female, she is automatically apart of the concept. What is the concept? The concept is a creature, a parasite even, that consumes worlds by destroying them within. How do they destroy us from within? The short and simple answer is through sex. Sex is the devil. My thesis goes beyond what is taught in the Bible, and propose that sex isn't a gift from God, but a bribe by the devil to destroy ourselves. Anyone guilty of sexual intercourse is automatically a whore. This goes for men and females.

cont??
>>
>>28490703
Tl;dr, tripfaglord

Go shit up someone else's thread
>>
File: 1461381569261s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461381569261s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>28490726
someone is fucking mad kek

You may be wondering why I refuse to use the term "woman" to refer to a succubi. This is because the word "woman" suggests that a female is equal to men, when in reality that is far from the truth. A female is weak and very fragile. Her sense of worth can be diminished by disparaging only one thing she values most in her life. Her appearance.

It is true! Women are nothing but empty shells that have pretty designs on the outside, but when you look inside you see nothing but you do feel coldness as your skin prickles, your hair stands on edge. A female is empty inside. A female(Succubi) does not have any personality. You may think so, but have you ever had a genuine conversation with one, that wasn't about her and she was of actual use beyond eye candy? Was she even eye candy? This brings me onto another point; ugly females can be seen with men much attractive than them. Have you ever asked yourself why that is? It is because they deceive those unaware of the Succubi tricks and manipulations, given to them by the concept. They latch onto their prey, sucking him dry until he has nothing left to give, and then hops onto another. The concept has many powerful weapons in it's arsenal: manipulation tactics, deceitful disguises and the ability to suppress empathy at will. That's right. The concept has evolved to shut down the natural emotional feeling that human beings were given by God to survive (if God is in fact real). A female will beg a man to donate half his earnings to a dog shelter or to some third world country but when she inevitably commits sex to another horny male, she doesn't put herself in the victims shoes because she isn't human. She isn't an independent entity but a mass produced parasite cloned by the concept, to be used for it's(What ever it is) bidding. That bidding is to destroy the human race.
>>
>>28490757
nice banter, done better in 'the predatory female' though.
>>
>>28490688
>Before I offer my proposition, I want to outline and explain the fundemental basics of the society we live in. It is made up of two disntinct groups. The Alpha and the Beta.The Alpha is one that has learned how to manipulate the game in his favour.

this is where you fucked up
the alpha learned nothing, he was born with testosterone, simple as that, he is almost as stupid than woman

you're stupid and a edgelord OP

>inb4 roastie made
i have a 6 pages of a microsoft word with woman hate(i have posted a page before on pstebin and linked in here), in adittion to my folder with over 200 pics from woman hate threads from here and /pol/
>>
File: CETNj.jpg (71 KB, 988x698) Image search: [Google]
CETNj.jpg
71 KB, 988x698
>>28490703
>my dissertation
>a document submitted in support of candidature for an academic degree or professional qualification presenting the author's research and findings

lmao shut up nerd
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.