[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robot into normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: badside.jpg (66 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
badside.jpg
66 KB, 640x481
Ask a robot turned normie anything.

Got laid, got a job, got friends.

All after 20.
>>
>>28488769

How did you get laid. Can you explain in detail?
>>
>>28488782
Yes.

I started approaching girls that are above average in looks in public venues until one girl from dozens was interested and went over to my place and my grandma made her supper and then we fucked. She is my gf for 5 years now.
>>
>>28488769
In other words, you grew up. Congrats!
>>
This picture cannot be real kek
>>
>>28488808
Yeah, no. "Growing up" does not mean losing virgo card at 24.
>>
>>28488807

How did you approach, who did you approach and why?

Public venues? What does that mean?

How did it go from your grandmother making her dinner to you fucking her??
>>
>>28488844
>How did you approach, who did you approach and why?

I made eye contact a few times first. Then, as she was about to leave, I told her "Hey, don't leave yet" and we started talking. She gave me her business card and it went from there.

>Public venues? What does that mean?

Street, cafe, University, park, shop, mall.

>How did it go from your grandmother making her dinner to you fucking her??

I live with my grandmother, we arranged a nice evening supper and then I went to sleep with the girl and I fucked her. She was fat though and had no tits, so I hate myself now, but since I'm an ex-robot - beggars can't be choosers and all. So I just swallow my pride and fuck that fat pussy.
>>
PLEASE GUYS

YOu have a REAL CHANCE to talk to a REAL NORMIE HERE!

Actual normie, the ones you hate so much, the one you want to see die. The one with selfies on Facebook, friend parties and "netbooks and chill" attitude.

DEBATE ME
>>
Once in a while a REAL NORMIE comes over to the board and you just ignore?

Here is your chance at real human interaction.

Take your chance, live your life!
>>
>>28488895

So you fucked a fat desperate chick that anyone on r9k could get if they stopped whining?

Fuck off cuck.

>>28489122

> literally the only place chad is special

Do you feel like a god among men, anon? Or a god amongst manchildren at least?

Jesus christ this board is so dead. So full of autistic chads with nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>28489448
>So you fucked a fat desperate chick that anyone on r9k could get if they stopped whining?

No, she is not fat. She is 62 kg. She is skinnyfat.

>Fuck off cuck.

Eat shit, I'm not cuck. I'm just a normie.

>Do you feel like a god among men, anon? Or a god amongst manchildren at least?

No, I feel like a normie and since you bash normies so much I wanted to provide you with actual chance to chat with one.
>>
>>28489457

>She was fat though and had no tits, so I hate myself now

You said this here: >>28488895

You also said she has no tits.

> No, I feel like a normie and since you bash normies so much I wanted to provide you with actual chance to chat with one.

I have plenty of chances to chat with them and take them on a daily basis. I don't give a shit about it on here. You are nothing special. Contribute an interesting story or weird habit. Otherwise fuck off, no one cares that you fucked a fat chick like millions of others do every day.
>>
You're only going to get angry answers of reeeee you were no true robot. Robots do not want to change.
>>
any way to get a gf with minimum effort?
>>
File: opera_2016-05-11_11-17-32.png (311 KB, 1190x1435) Image search: [Google]
opera_2016-05-11_11-17-32.png
311 KB, 1190x1435
Hey if there's any other wagecucks ITT can you explain this to me?
How did I make more money the week that I worked less?

WHAT THE HECK

$972.87 83.66 hrs
$973.27 83.14 hrs
>>
File: 1460798949595.png (56 KB, 275x281) Image search: [Google]
1460798949595.png
56 KB, 275x281
>>28490225
that program is so. cool what is it?
>>
>>28490950
It's adp's website, they're a payroll processing company
>>
>>28490225
You get that much a toys r us? Full-time, I gather, but still...

Also, I think it's kind of hilarious that a full-time worker at toys r us posts on r9k.
>>
>>28490997
It's like 11 dollars an hour, it is not that much really. I still can't afford to move out of mom's basement.
>>
File: QGmc0VW.jpg (65 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
QGmc0VW.jpg
65 KB, 564x752
>>28490225
Are you saving your money anon? What are you gonna use it for?
>>
>>28488895
>I hate myself now, but since I'm an ex-robot - beggars can't be choosers and all

would you tell that this was a necessary experience in your way to become a normie?
I don't know if practices gfs are a meme or a good idea
>>
File: Speccy64_2016-05-11_12-08-51.png (58 KB, 843x717) Image search: [Google]
Speccy64_2016-05-11_12-08-51.png
58 KB, 843x717
>>28491060
>Are you saving your money anon?
I don't make enough to save very much, outside of Christmas time I have about a hundred bux a month I don't need for bills.

Bought a laptop with my Christmas money though - worked about 80 hours a week with $1 overnight bonus and then time and a half for the 40 hours overtime each week so I was making right at $19 an hour which was nice. If I wasn't a manchild I would have used the extra money to pay off some loans faster
>>
>>28491122
anon pls save money and be responsible...
cool laptop though!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.