[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally, after many years of r9k and solitude, I got a gf -but-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1456972840328.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1456972840328.png
33 KB, 917x1186
Finally, after many years of r9k and solitude, I got a gf
-but-
How do I deal with her not being a virgin
How do I deal with the fact that others dicks (the exact amount I am not in informed of) has been inside her
Feels terrible
>>
To add to that, is this even a legitimate concern
Or is it just autistic paranoia that has been instilled from my time here
>>
Just be happy you got a gf

Stop being autistic about someone else's lack of virginity
>>
>>28488682
>>28488700
When you're in bed with her, you won't be thinking about that, unless you're really fucked in the head.
>>
So how many dicks has she had senpai?
What's her mileage?
>>
>>28488733
That's just it, I honestly think that I might have become mentally ill
>>
Nigga, you gay. If you are looking at her pussy and all you can think of are cocks of other guys, you're gay.
>>
Just be realistic about it, and recognize you're different.
Don't count on the relationship being as special to her as it is to you, since to her it's just another one of those, just another dicking, but don't be troubled by that.
It's very likely not going to the only relationship for you as well.
>>
>>28488700
>To add to that, is this even a legitimate concern
No

>>28488700
Yes
>>
>>28488765
It's not the cocks
It's just that then I can't help but think how she was being intimate with another guy, sharing the same kind of moment that I am sharing with her
Makes me feel sick
>>
>>28488682
Funny think dude, I know that feel.
Even tho she is my second gf, and she had only sex once before me.
We are fucked in the head because of this board.
I think nothing can really help us.
>>
File: 1420510577174.png (80 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1420510577174.png
80 KB, 255x255
>>28488682
Its simple dude. She isnt the one. She never will be if you keep letting that bother you.
Fuck her as many times as you can before it ends, bc it will end, that way when you meet the next girl, which wont be a virgin bc this is 2016, you both have mileage on you. Repeat this process over and over again, until your content with your milage and the girl you inevitably end up with, who again, of course, will have all kinds of mileage on her bc thats how it works.
>>
>>28488796
I don't really want any mileage though
I hold myself to the same standard as I would hold my potential partner
>>
>>28488810
Then youre fucked buddy.
>>
>>28488819
;_;
lots of original content
>>
File: 1446990425190.jpg (17 KB, 252x300) Image search: [Google]
1446990425190.jpg
17 KB, 252x300
>>28488792
>>>/adv/17128761

dis is another example, I am the guy with post No.17128868
>>
File: 1458545244327.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
1458545244327.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>>28488682
>>28488700

>How do I deal with her not being a virgin?
If it bothers you now, it will continue to bother you throughout the relationship.

>How do I deal with the fact that others dicks has been inside of her.
You really don't.

>Is this even a legitimate concern?
Yes, women who have more sex are more likely to be divorced, report marital unhappiness etc. The more promiscuous a woman is, the less she's able (on average) to pair-bond.

Just get a few fucks out of her, see what happens, and break it off later. Look for girls in better places.
>>
>>28488786
I hope she breaks up with you before taking your virginity and gets someone who is not such a loser.
>>
>>28488867
fug
even more originality
>>
>>28488867
The bitter virgin copypasta again. Trying to imply you're a virgin by choice.
>>
>>28488959
I'll have you know I get offered sex multiple times per week, but I'm just too proud of myself and decline until I find the perfect girl! This is 110% true.
>>
>>28488959

>Responds to statistics with "You're just a bitter virgin."

First, that's not an argument. Second, notice how I don't mention male promiscuity. The consequences for such are much, much lower (to the point of being negligible) in comparison to the consequences of female promiscuity.

"Don't date non-virgins"=/="Hold onto your virginity."

Go be an assmad whore on Tumblr, or SRS.
>>
File: sleep.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
264 KB, 540x429
I guess I should just try to forget about it and be happy that now she has chosen me and cherish what we have
>>
>>28488786
It may suck at first but I reckon it'll just go away on its own in time. If it doesn't I'd consider seeing a therapist.
>>
>>28489010
>believes any statistics when they support his beliefs

That graph is commissioned by an abstinence-preaching religious group. It's easy to cherrypick data that shows the conclusion you want. Especially the correlation vs causation part.
>>
>>28488682
Fucking deal with it you faggot. How is that weird? Your hands have probably touched something you find gross at some point, but does that mean anybody who touches your hands should be grossed out?
>>
>>28489059

Good thing there's more than one graph.

Good thing most of the studies done on the subject yield the same results.

>Muh correlation is not causation

Wow, I sure love how some people pretend that's a way to invalidate sets of data they don't like. It's almost as good as the term "pseudo-science" being used to automatically dismiss any scientific finding, regardless of whether or not it's actually applicable.
>>
>>28488682

My official advice:

>just bee urself:^)

Except realize that most people aren't robots and a gf who has relationship experience isn't a bad thing
>>
>>28488682
How old are you, mate? Have you already been intimate with her?

For now, just relax and enjoy the relationship. Gain some experience yourself and see where it leads. If you can't get over it or other stuff happens, you'll always be able to walk away from this relationship. Give it a try.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.