[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow uglyfags, can you pinpoint the exact moment you realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1454076496780.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1454076496780.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
Fellow uglyfags, can you pinpoint the exact moment you realized you're ugly?
>>
when puberty hit my like a truck, then reversed on my face
>>
>>28488562

When women said eww as I passed by and when I became the token ugly guy joke in my classes.
>>
File: 1441613847193.png (142 KB, 321x378) Image search: [Google]
1441613847193.png
142 KB, 321x378
>>28488562
at some point i realized that i am doing the same or better than the people who had relationships personality wise, but women and also people in general reacted way differently to me, they were also taller, bigger and with better faces than me. I can remember when i was like 13 for the first time a girl called me ugly and i was pretty crushed, i spent lots of time trying to make myself believe that she was just a dumb kid or something

she was right

but at least now i know i never had a chance so i can stop doing stupid shit and suffering pointlessly trying to get something i am not made for
>>
>>28488562
Staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror when I was 8 or so. Until then, I somehow never noticed how misshapen and asymmetrical my face was, how my nose looked like a potato hit by a golf club. I ruffled my hair in a mix of anger and disappointment and stepped away from the mirror. I think something died in me at that very moment and of course it was all downhill from then.
>>
when i used howhot.io
i feel like pulling the trigger guys
>>
File: sr burns.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
sr burns.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>28488562
Some guy I hung out with said "you're so ugly, you should kill yourself" to me. Every day. For like a year. I got the message eventually.

>tfw I sabotaged his attempts to get with this girl he was obsessed with
>tfw he attempted suicide and spent all of senior year on suicide watch
>>
>>28490163
Did you get "Hmm..." results or something?
>>
who UGLY ON THE OUTSIDE AND THE INSIDE here
>>
>>28490221
Kekekekek chad got BTFO
>>
>>28490334

He wasn't a chad, if he was then he wouldn't have attempted suicide over something like that.
>>
in 2000 as a 13 year old, when I was trying to raw DBZ characters and using my face on the mirror as a reference and all of them looked dopey/weak/retarded because of my chinlessness and general bad aesthetics
>>
>>28490378
I know that feel

>try to draw characters based on my own face
>"Hey, why are they all ugly-oh...."
>>
>>28490221
One of my friends said that to me. I tackled him and broke his nose with a cross face. Then I started home school.
>>
>>28488562
Fairly young. Maybe when I was 7 or 8. I have a good looking younger brother, when you see many adults praising your brother looks and not you ever, you kinda get the clue.
>>
>>28490302
no, the next one up "Ok"
>>
>>28488562
in high school both boys and girls made fun of me
in middle school they called me potato face
i was shunned in primary school

best friend at 16 said that my face was ugly
my "friends" in high school would do weird stuff like take pictures of my face and then giggle at them and disect my face, sometimes upload them online

when i graduated people were still horrible to me, very abrasive and mean. basically ignored completely at all times, people act like im invisible, slam doors in my face, etc

mom always called me ugly but after i hit 19-ish, got way worse about it. not sure what changed

my ex (literally 400 pounds and prepping for a lapband surgery, don't judge me i was lonely) would constantly, unironically call me ugly while we were dating (i flutter between underweight/average). eventually left me for someone better looking

every time my face was posted online i've always been the butt of the joke.

i started a new job a while ago and my coworker was physically average looking (but to me a 10/10 because even average people are what i aspire to be) but whenever people spoke to us, it would be like i wasn't even the room. people hardly ever look me in the eye, to the point where i've forgotten what eye contact feels like. i know its because i'm repulsive.

it doesn't help that i've led a fairly stressful life (for no reason because all i want is to just die now anyway) so i've started prematurely aging, wrinkling and balding. i look at my parents sometimes and even though they're in their mid-50s they have less wrinkles than i do it seems. i've also gained around 10 pounds because i don't care anymore, i'm pudgy and chubby and food is the only thing that makes me feel better anyway. i'm ugly so who cares if my already fat face has round out even more. i've completely given up on life.

shame is i was a cute-ish child.

if i could just be average i'd be so happy, but that day will never come. i'd give anything to blend in. or look in the mirror.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1200x850
>>28488562
>2 days ago my 11y/o young Stacy cousin told me that I'm ugly

It still echoes in my head
>>
Every time I would go into work with contact lenses instead of glasses.

>>28490163
When I used that it thought I was a guy for half my photos.
>>
File: IMG_20151104_234744.jpg (60 KB, 480x482) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_234744.jpg
60 KB, 480x482
>>28490551
>tfw no ugly virgin catholic girl to marry and provide for me as a househusband
>>
>hideous birthmark right in my face
Very early on.
And everyone made sure to let me know as well.
>>
When I was like 14 and my friends started saying I look like I have downs.
>>
File: Photo on 5-10-16 at 3.40 AM.jpg (110 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-10-16 at 3.40 AM.jpg
110 KB, 1080x720
4th grade, around valentines day.

i didn't fully realize exactly how how bad it was until like 18 months ago. which is when i started posting too much.
>>
>>28491196
youre not even ugly though just lose some weight.
>>
>>28491196
why do i see this guy so often? is it really not a meme and you just post your face all the time?
>>
No one here is ugly, I've seen ugly people on other boards but never here. Except eggman
>>
>>28491484
i'm just here all the time because i'm ugly as fuck and rejected by society because of that so i just post here to not feel alone until i kill myself
>>28491440
i wish that was true
>>
>>28491196
just lose some weight you italian scum
>>
>>28488562
Thankfully I'm not ugly. I'm merely totally plain. Solid average looking. Not ugly, but you couldn't truthfully call me handsome.
>>
when all the girls made a special rule that they wouldn't have to kiss me in spin the bottle
>>
>>28491777
cool trips. i have no italian heritage or acestors. sorry
>>
>>28491497
that's cuz the ugly people never post their faces genius

if you're legit ugly you already know it most likely and don't need to ask /r9k/
>>
>>28490505
Are you fucking kidding me? I though I was average, but then got "hmmm" and realised that my life is shit. And you complain about being above OK? Fuck you
>>
>>28492095
The app only checks your facial symmetry dude, it doesn't do much else.
>>
>>28492054
i post almost every time and i am the ugliest person in the world

i don't ask if i'm ugly, i know i am.
>>
>>28492136
post your face then

oregano
>>
>>28492158
i already did. see
>>28491196
>>
>>28492128
Thanks, that helped me a little
>>
>>28492136
Post pic please

Original comment desu desu desu
>>
>>28488562
when i was beeing myself and i realized i was really attractive lol you gyuys are pathetic make way for chad
>>
>>28492440
>>28492190
reee illiteracy is not a robot trait. it's a norman trait
>>
When 70% of my face got covered with incurable acne that I still can't get rid of at the age of 23 regardless of how many different doctors I went to.

At least most of you are smoothskins.
>>
>>28492519
Is that you Gob?
>>
bump for pain
>>
File: PnDzBSr.jpg (36 KB, 520x395) Image search: [Google]
PnDzBSr.jpg
36 KB, 520x395
>>28488562
when my mom who's usually a nice person (not a narcissist) in passing implied that the consensus is that I'm ugly and scary, like it's not a big deal and of course I should've known that already
>>
>>28492519
I know that feel, anon.
I'm good with photo editing. If you want, I can edit pics for you for clearer skin
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.