[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to get cancer fast? I want to die but I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: casket king.png (624 KB, 894x643) Image search: [Google]
casket king.png
624 KB, 894x643
Is there anyway to get cancer fast? I want to die but I feel like suicide would be too fast and sudden to the few people in my life, plus if i get cancer i get that sweet sweet sympathy. I already work around chemicals and never wear a mask, i try to spend as much time as i can sitting outside in the australian sun, eat unhealthy. It would take years. Maybe aids would be a better choice but god damn they bodies look gross.
>>
>>28488527
Microwave your testicles.
>>
>>28488527
Just drink a gallon of soda a day.
>>
>>28488527
Aids doesn't kill you unless you stop taking pills. Try some mercury or lead. Don't know why you want to kill yourself. Go out your door in one direction until you get lost.
>>
don't forget to smoke cigarettes and inhale chemical fumes directly
>>
1. buy any motorbike, even the ct110 postie bike, or those 66/80cc chinese motors for bicycles
2. ride fast anywhere and everywhere
3. ???
4. death

you could also ingest, absorb, inhale carcinogenic/toxic fluids and fumes from your (motor)bicycle if you have to work on it.
>>
Go skinny dipping around Chernobyl or Fukushima
>>
Just come to Serbia, we were bombed by depleted uranium in 1999. Here you have better chance of getting cancer than anywhere else in the world. http://inserbia.info/today/2015/03/serbia-first-in-europe-by-cancer-mortality-rate-main-reason-nato/
>>
>>28488687
I would get stabbed before the cancer gets me
>>
Grind down and snort a block of asbestos.
>>
>>28488707
Just go south and tell you are an american. Albanians worship americans, even tho they got 30 tons of uranium from them
>>
>>28488615
>>28488580

Neither of you mongoloids understand the suicidal mentality. This isn't "I'm dying of cancer might as well live as much as I can the last couple months" it's anger and resentment to the point of wanting the oblivion of death as fast as possible. But this goes against all human instinct, hence the hestiation.
>>
Gain access to some radioactive isotopes. You'll get cancer fast as fuck.

Or get your hands on some DDT or agent orange and slowly start consuming it. Not so much you get poisoned, but just a few drops on your meals or in your drinks. You'll have cancer in a few months.
>>
http://web-tribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/albanci-kosovo.jpg
>>
>>28488762
Lets say I want death as soon as possible. Wouldn't I want to do something before I die? I'm not saying going on a trip around the world. I'm saying stealing a car or fucking a prostitute in public.
>>
>>28488834

I listened to a couple of Pink Floyd songs before trying to an hero in my bedroom.

I pussied out when I started to pass out and laid on the floor crying for nearly a half an hour.

Other people were at home and didn't even notice.

At least I learned that I really wanted to live.

I'd like to pretend things got better. They did a little bit. If I did not have hobbies to commit myself to I would probably an hero though. But it's sad to know you were too much of a pussy to even do it.
>>
>>28488834
No, because you're going to feel too shitty to want to do anything but die, or think about dying, while in that frame of mind.
>>
>>28488889
That's cool that it prevented you from suicide but honestly that is not my intention when I tell people to do something before they kill themselves. I think of it this way.

>going to kill myself in 5 days
>day 1
>tell girl I love her
>day 2
>punch guy who bullied me in the face
>day 3
>buy some gas, matches, and Canadian flag
>day 4
>put something in my butt
>day 5
>get to the top of tall building
>wave canadian flag to garner attention
>when crowd gather pour gas on myself and jump
>confuse everyone

People leave suicide notes. Why not make your suicide not a cryptic statement.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.