[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people both in person and online always so rude towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1460755311801.jpg (27 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1460755311801.jpg
27 KB, 600x440
Why are people both in person and online always so rude towards me? It seems like half of the things I say get a response which is just some snide, back-handed remark intended to belittle me.

How do I stop this from happening and become more assertive? Do I just have to fire straight back with something snappy and dominant?
>>
>>28488179
Because you're retarded and no one likes you.
>>
>>28488179
not society's fault you can't keep up with the BANTZ m8
>>
File: comfy.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
514 KB, 642x662
>>28488179
What kind of people are you talking with? what nationality / sex?

Lots of woman i've met, even from 4chan seem like complete fucking retards and snappy
>>
>>28488227
No, banter is funny. I know what banter is.

I'm talking about these people who, with dead straight faces and serious tones, will just snap at me with sarcastic shit. Or people who will be condescending during conversations and act as if I'm stupid.

>>28488231
British. Mostly talking about other men here.
>>
>>28488179
Really intriguing question, OP. You should make more threads like this.
snigger
>>
>>28488248
>British. Mostly talking about other men here.

british people are just dickheads, they try too hard to be like australia.
>>
>>28488248
What do you look like? Do you have a bully-able beta face? Are you short?
>>
>>28488267
>they try too hard to be like australia.
t. Australienne
>>
>>28488179
Maybe you should just stop taking things so personally, OP? Jeeze.
>>
>>28488305
I'm 5'9". When I'm clean shaven I look younger than my age, but when I have facial hair I look older than my age apparently. I don't know if my face is "beta". I don't look overtly masculine.
>>
>>28488319
salope
>>
OP if people are bullying you on the internet grow a spine and tell them to fuck off. If someone's being rude to you in real life grow a spine and tell them to fuck off. Problem solved.
>>
>>28488179
Avoid interactions with black people. There are chill as hell black people and they too avoid interactions with other black people.

>tfw black bro takes you under his wing and tries to teach you how to play dice
>in the back of fucking class
>lost less than a dollar for a valuable lesson
>don't play dice with black people
>>
File: ovfoGPelSXir0EUCvNrfIpNSh8O.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ovfoGPelSXir0EUCvNrfIpNSh8O.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
>>28488179

Because the world is packed with vile markets ever ready to lash out, plus watch out for the ones who try to turn everything into a joke to cover their immense sadness underneath because it's "healthy" to laugh like a psychopath and ignore reality.
>>
>>28488397

>markets

Shit I meant manlets
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.