[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we seriously consider the idea of doing a beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1359379884611.jpg (82 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1359379884611.jpg
82 KB, 900x675
Why don't we seriously consider the idea of doing a beta uprising? I remember reading about it before and thought the idea was so ridiculous but I'm not so sure anymore.
Wherever I see I am so annoyed with the stupid bullshit normies regurgitate day in and day out, it fucking makes me sick to the core. The behavior of today's western women is fucking disgusting and it will only get worse from here. The mentality they have, this entitlement to everything in life without any sacrifice or responsibility, this spoiled child syndrome that they get away with and are even praised for. There is no solution and the problem will only get worse.
I'm not even sad or depressed or anything anymore, just annoyed mostly and I want to do something about it. Many of you think the robot is weak but we are only weak when we're alone. The solution is unification. I think we could be strong in numbers, but we need enough people to chime in. But therein lies the problem, I think we are too few in numbers in order to pull this off. But if we could garner enough people I think this could easily be pulled off, it's all about numbers.
Look at how they did in Egypt or the revolutions that took place in the middle eastern countries a while ago. You think these people were strong or something? They had fucking nothing, just poor civilians who were fed up with the bullshit and decided to do something about it. But what did they have, what was their strength? Numbers, all numbers.
Do you even think anything like this is possible? Do you think there is even enough of us or are we really the bottom 10%?
>>
>>28488130
Because being beta means you lack the confidence, drive and urge to do anything to better yourself, instead shifting the blame onto outside sources. If the beta had enough drive to actually start an uprising they wouldn't be a beta, would they?
>>
So no one cares huh. Sometimes I think this is all a troll board or something, just chads pretending to be robots. Maybe the thread didn't look flashy enough to catch your attention. Either way, it's a real shame. Nothing will be done about this and no one is ever going to care. Only option left is to become Chad, or at least as close as possible.
>>
We should make a gang and rob banks.
We're all suicidal people who hate normies so why not?
>>
>>28488130
we should start by simultaneously blowing up every single facebook server park
>>
>>28488130
You idiots can't be bothered to piss in toilets.

I think armed revolution might be a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>28488130
t. NSA pro
>>
>>28488449
I actually had a day dream about robbing a bank and then demanding a gf in return for the hostages.
>>
>>28488403
It doesn't even take a drive, I swear to you all it takes is enough people to march the streets and get our voices heard, it's as simple as that. Then people will acknowledge that it is a problem they can no longer ignore and in doing so we have won half the battle. This isn't a difficult concept, with enough people almost anything can be done. The question is are we enough in numbers?
>>
>>28488443
No you retard, youre asking a bunch of broken, clinically depressed and anxiety ridden robots to go outside and fix themselves. "Lets work together and stop being robots!" If they had the motivation to do that they would already be doing it.
>>
>>28488462

made me kek

originaloo
>>
>>28488462
Who the fuck says anything about being armed? This isn't about killing normies, just take the revolution in Egypt as an example.
>>
>>28488489
You're the retard. I'm asking people to garner in masses and stand up for something that is right. It doesn't even take any hard work. All it takes is cooperation and unification, just gather on the street in masses and get the ball rolling.
>>
Also, you're wanting to start a rebellion against "women being entitled". You literally want to march down the street and demand women stop being bitches and just fuck you already.

Yes, you literally want to start a protest en masse for women to stop ignoring you. This is the most autistic thread I have ever read on this board.
>>
>>28488555

mate these people aren't even used to standing up to take a piss, let alone standing up for some higher cause
>>
>>28488558
sometimes the best way to get what you want is to have a tantrum, at least then people can hear your demands.
Or even better fly a plane into a building to show you mean business.
>>
>>28488586
NSA you are too obvious
>>
>>28488555
You're asking robots to take their sexual frustrations to the streets and demand women be nicer to them. "No more CHAD! NO MORE CHAD! MAKE WOMEN SAY YES TO ME!"
>>
>>28488130
>But what did they have, what was their strength?

The people who ended up in charge were already very well positioned.

>>28488130
>Do you think there is even enough of us

Not even close
>>
>>28488130
we're not going to admit to being domestic terrorists interpol, nice try tho
>>
>>28488558
>>28488603
You fucking morons. I'm not saying for women to fuck me at all, how the fuck is this even something to revolt against? I'm saying that robots march the street, showing that we are people with value and that our demands are worth something. Everyone has needs and robots needs are being neglected, robots aren't even recognized as human beings.
Go back to sucking chads cock and begging women to love you instead, it's what you do best I'm sure.
>This is the most autistic thread I have ever read on this board.
I bet you say that on a regular whenever someone doesn't agree with your lifestyle and might come with an alternative which breaks down your brittle, perfectly arranged view of the world.
>>28488631
>Not even close
I feared as much. The robot situation is really sad and a lost cause.
>>
>>28488833
>that our demands are worth something
what are those demands? for women to notice you? it's retarded.
>>
>>28488833
A quote from you:
>
The behavior of today's western women is fucking disgusting and it will only get worse from here. The mentality they have, this entitlement to everything in life without any sacrifice or responsibility, this spoiled child syndrome that they get away with and are even praised for. There is no solution and the problem will only get worse.

This is your motivation on why the betas should revolt. Women aren't being nice so its time to march the streets of the capitol!

People can protestfor civil rights, closing the wage gap, corruption in the government, all good reasons. You want to protest against women being "entitled and selfish".

Ok so great, you get 2,000 robots to march on the Capitol. Your major point is you're all treated badly by chads and women. What do you want the end result to be, chads apologizing and promising not to steal your oneitis anymore and women agreeing to give you a chance? Is the president going to amend the constitution saying women and men of alpha status are hereby required to be nicer to robots?
>>
>>28488130
It's slowly happening. St. Elliot was the first great prophet, and Mercer was the second prophet. The end of times is upon us, and our Mecca is Isla Vista and Oregon.
>>
>>28489000
>People can protestfor civil rights, closing the wage gap, corruption in the government, all good reasons.
lol
>>
>>28489054
This. We can't even stop big businesses from stealing from us every day. How are we going to stop the number one motivator of human evolution, sexual preferences?
>>
>>28489000
The quote from me is true, there is no way around it and you know it. Frankly, it's not about sex in the way you think it is, that is in women gives sex to the wrong male. It's about all the entitlement women have, it's about the sexual power they have, it's about feminism and it's about female superiority. That is the problem, it is men who needs to run the show. In my eyes, Chads are really white knights in disguise, because they have all their needs met they put women on a pedestal more than robots because robots see women for what they are and they don't flaunter women and beg for their acceptance.
This is one of the issues I want to address if it would be possible to garner enough people, yes, but it's a long way to get there. How about a first step, to go out and get our voices heard? You'd be surprised at how much can be accomplished if enough people are gathered, what the fuck do you think feminists have been doing all this time? They are fucking loudmouths who scream about every single little detail they don't agree with and they ALWAYS get their voices heard, laws are changed to abide to them, cultures are changed in the direction they see fit. You don't think robots want something to change in a fashion that would move their life in the right direction? Don't hang yourself up so much on sex, it's only one building block out of many building blocks.
>wage gap
I see you believe in the fictional wage gap. See the irony here? Women ACTUALLY twist statistics in to their benefit, create an issue out of a non-issue, and DEMAND that things change in order to solve this issue which DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST. You are a dumb fucking feminist who are argue in women's favor and you don't even know it.
The political problem for most robots are social problems, we are socially neglected, and that is a real problem, a problem your dumb ass has a difficulty seeing. And it is one of the issues I would like to see being brought up to display.
>>
>>28489074
by death, by bombing. we need to kill, we will always be beta but we will be alpha if there is no alpha.
>>
>>28489241
We need access to weapons, and as far as I know, there are not betas in the military. Most of us are too psychologically ruined to get guns anyway.
>>
File: 1462379018297.jpg (167 KB, 965x767) Image search: [Google]
1462379018297.jpg
167 KB, 965x767
I made a similar thread last year. We need to organize oursselves into a force that norme society can't ignore us and cant't dissmiss us " a few neckbeard losers" . And dont act like nbody would want to. Currently in this hypersocially darwinistic society a massive amount of males get shat on, be they ugly, autistic, poor, or all of the above. Creating a beta uprising movement would also help us psychologically, since for most of us it would be the first time we had the chance to interact with likeminded people, have friends and people they can depend on, as well as not being judged. the latter is essential for a sucha thing to work. We shouldn't have petty specific standards like neet vs wagie or manlet vs lanky, all social outcasts who happen to have the opinion that current normie society and females should change should be our allies.

And finally, a beta uprising shouldn't be specifically violent. Not only would it deligitimize us but many robots would die in vain. We should strive towards activism and a presence in government institutions. That way We should beat SJWs at their own game.
>>
>>28489734
Someone who actually understands the problem and brings up many valid points. Thank you, I thought people like you were extinct or something. But the problem is we are scattered all over the world, there is no unity, everyone complains about there own problems, not seeing that their own problems are shared by a million other people. I think even many normalfags share this frustration, but as said before we are scattered, few in numbers, and there will probably not be anything that will unite us. I don't see how something like this can be done, even people like us tell us how retarded the idea is, mock and derail threads like this, don't focus on the point, demand the OP to explain every little detail and just a bunch of "LOL OP U SO MAD CUZ U CANT GET THA PUSSAAAAY XDDD"
Fucking idiots, fucking morons. It just angers me, no one cares and no one will ever care it seems.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.