[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know one girl >is my genuine friend, or so id like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 163x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 163x209
>know one girl
>is my genuine friend, or so id like to believe
>ive never tried to fuck
>ive never wanted to
>always check on her
>ask how she's doing
>she always dubs me (ignores)
>ask how shes doing 3 days ago
no reply
no communication
>think about it last night
>come to the conclusion "fuck it and forget her"
no sense in checking in to get no response
>open up messages to tell her "im going to stop checking in on you now"
>before i hit send she sends a "hello, how are you doing lately"

what the fuck was that. can she sense somehow i was about to drop her?
>>
most females are witches

WICCA REPRESENT
>>
>>28487958
probably on her period where women gain more of an affinity with the moon, and this is how they get their psychic powers
>>
I won't dub you OP.
I swear.
>>
>>28487958
maybe she was doing other things
>>
>>28487958
probably felt guilty for not replying to you even though you seem a bit clingy OP
>>
>>28488060
i ask once every other week. when i say always i dont mean constantly. theres a difference

>>28488024
its okay anon. the dub life is for me

>>28488043
>3 whole days
i dont know about you and your phone habits anon, but i know she has her phone on her at all hours
>>
>>28487958
>>open up messages to tell her "im going to stop checking in on you now"

Don't do that. Just drop her next time.
>>
>>28488098
i didnt even get to send it, her text came in before i could send mine
>>
>>28488097
I don't understand why you do this every other week. Do you two not talk more often/hangout? Personally, regular contact with someone means talking/messaging them at the least about 3-4 days apart. 2 week gap is a bit odd
>>
>>28487958
so you check on her
and she dubs you
she dubs your checks
what is this
>>
>>28488163
because i like checking on friends. i do this with all friends. she is the only one who does what she does

>>28488190
didnt even notice
>>
>>28487958

I have close male friends that I haven't spoken to in 8 months, text or in person.

The moved on with their normal lives while I stagnate in my room playing video games all day.
>>
>>28487984
let's summon Lilith by making out and shit
>>
>met girl on FB
>she's nice, talking everyday for week, even though she can ignore my message for hours
>one day she became cold to me
>answers are only yes/no/lol
>fuck it, I'm gonna drop it
>stop messaging first
>she messages me
>she is still cold and uninterested
What the hell is this, robots?
>>
>>28488779

Sounds like love. What, you thought relationships were great all the time?
>>
>>28488825
Even now
>she messaged me first
>I answered
>having a little conversation
>my message is last
>she ignores it whole day
>woke up in the morning, she read the message and said nothing
I can't understand what's the profit for her
>>
Op you're fucking autistic. People have lives even if you don't, she was probably busy or saving your conversation for when it's most comfortable for her to open it. Doesn't mean she's trying to ignore you
>>
Confirmed for a witch
Also, don't be dramatic, man. If stuff like being ignored when you talk to her bothers you, then speak to her only when she talks to you first. If she never writes you then just drop it, if she writes you from time to time just talk to her casually and talk her up from time to time as well if you feel like talking. In general don't put so much thoughts into it, friends don't have to be at each other's calls all the time.
>>
>>28487958
What kind of asshole would send a message saying they're going to stop talking to someone ?
>>
>>28488501
>I like checking in on friends

That's nice of you anon
>>
>>28487958
>open up messages to tell her "im going to stop checking in on you now"

But your hope was for her to say "No Anon I'm really sorry please don't stop talking to me!"?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.