[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis comes over to chat >can only really talk to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 6846846574657.gif (674 KB, 935x670) Image search: [Google]
6846846574657.gif
674 KB, 935x670
>oneitis comes over to chat
>can only really talk to her alone
>act like an awkward social retard in the presence of other people
>can't string sentences together properly, stutter, etc
>go to open apartment door
>thank god no one else is home
>open door
>she comes in
>barely get through the pleasantries
>chad roommate walks right in just as we sit down
>he starts talking to her
>can barely get a word in
>sit like an out of place retard not doing or saying anything for a good 2 hours
>just decided to leave under the pretense of "getting food"
>sitting in my car as I post this
>can't even go back to my room for fear of looking like an even bigger powerless retard
>>
>>28487933
He's putting little Chads into her fertile eggs RIGHT NOW.

They moved from kissing, to fucking, to cuddling in 7 minutes
>>
>>28487933
Could you tell chad to fuck off when shes here later?
>>
get back in there or you will *definitely* lose this girl to chad. fact.
>>
they're probably just talking about how much of an autist you are
>>
>>28488012
>implying Chad doesn't last at least a half-hour in bed
>>
kek he alread fucked her mate and are now in bed waiting for you to come back with the post fuck snack
>>
>>28487933
Go back inside and give us updates OP. If something happened, let them know your internet friends got your back f a m
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.