[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When people think they're worth more than the dirt they stand on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: apa pepe.jpg (43 KB, 413x476) Image search: [Google]
apa pepe.jpg
43 KB, 413x476
>26 years old in 3 months
>redpilled and robot as fuck
>see the game being played
>pretend to play
>choose to have fun with life
>surrounded by idiots taking the game seriously
>likewise surrounded by idiots that dont take it seriously at all and making life harder than it has to be
>live with my dad
>he sturggles so i can be apathetically arrogant
>ill get mine one day
>feeling an incredible urge to make peoples lives more difficult
>i am easily irritated when people try to fuck with me because i know its futile
>deal all the damage back to them with impunity
>smiling all the while
>my life is a contradiction
>people dont understand me
>intensifying urge to kill the useless fucks that bother me

One day they will know that their endeavor is doomed to failure and their demise is of their ill will and misguided desire.
>inb4 edgy
life is a scam. Dont get played. be the better player.
>>
I'm nihilistic so I don't care about anything. Pretty good way to live
>>
All wage cucks are blue pilled.
>>
Feeling angst towards everyone for being supposedly ignorant morons because you think you're so 'redpilled' is literally the definitive attitude of being a dumbass teenager. Your life will only improve once you grow out of that phase, and the problem for a lot of robots is that they still haven't 10 years later. The normies aren't the clueless ones - it's you.
>>
>>28487867
Your dad spends the time you are awake working to feed you.
Biting that hand will just leave your worthless ass to starve.

No one will save you. We let far better people starve.

Either use society, or be unable to partake of our bounties. The choice is yours, and everyone else's.

Your father could just leave one day and you'd be fucked. Let that sink in
>>
File: 1434484897191.jpg (34 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1434484897191.jpg
34 KB, 400x376
your post shows you still care about the game
don't worry, maybe one day you can join us enlightened ones
>>
>>28487867
Oh God, you're 26 but act 14. Be embarrassed, you cringe-worthy faggot.
>>
File: 2016memeface.png (174 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
2016memeface.png
174 KB, 345x345
>>28487978
>Your dad spends the time you are awake working to feed you.
>Biting that hand will just leave your worthless ass to starve.
Not him but you're right.
As a NEET I should be more careful about how I shit on my parents for being bluepilled retards.
It's hard to go easy on them thought, they are so dumb
>>
>>28487867
Edgy. Soooo edgy. Enjoy 12th grade next year.
>>
>>28487867
How are you winning the game? Are you a billionaire with a private island and a community of slaves?
>>
File: excited baby.jpg (15 KB, 276x171) Image search: [Google]
excited baby.jpg
15 KB, 276x171
>>28487937
You're exactly the sort of person that these two would disagree with >>28487896
>>28487909

Ive got a feeling that you are more concerned with what other people think, thusly you have to feel validated in what you think because you are so unsure of it yourself. Convince me, convince yourself. If you really thought through what i believe in, you'd see that arguing with me is pretty much useless. The only mind here to change is yours. Teenagers might not have the best world view, but they have the ability to question their purpose. but they only find purpose in their environment. Were all useless, and questioning it is again futile. However, questioning the majority is the only way to progress in life. "is my dead end job worthwhile? Is my boyfriend the best i can do? Is this argument worth having? Is this thread even worth making?"

You're right in one regard, i am juvenile in the sense that i felt the need to share my thoughts, but if sharing your thoughts with others is a waste of time, then what the fuck did you reply to me for? remember the game? its so easy to play even if you arent playing. Because the difference between you and me is, I dont give a fuck.

>>28487978
>>28487994
i still care about my dad. it really makes me sad that life can ruin a persons soul. all that work for no reward, but the appreciation of your child. Ill make due when my time comes. He knows i am grateful to him.

>>28487997
>>28488031
graduation from school, and graduation in the mind is very similar to the progression of a child from the 5th year to the 6th. In the childs mind is the fruit of life.

>>28488013
you damned well better remember this moment of realization. Your parents DO love you. You need to appreciate them. Do the dishes or sweep the floor every chance you can. Do something to show them that you still care. Treat them like you would treat yourself. They deserve it, because if you dont, you certainly dont deserve their care.
>>
>>28488072
Not him but it is what you think winning is?
Sorry but it looks like the low dream of normalfags to me.
>>
Surely with your enlightened intellect you must be able to see that someone is paying a price for your worthless lifestyle?

A human's gotta eat, and this food has gotta come from somewhere, so unless you are spending your day hunting and picking nuts and berries you owe your parents at least that much gratitude for keeping you alive and well.

You cant fully understand it until you've been working for a few years. But society is actually a good thing. We dont HAVE to go out and work in the fields, you can pick a craft or art or skill and be paid in credits for it, credits you can use for pretty much any food, item, or experience you desire.

Your lifestyle wouldnt be possible without all the normies you claim to demise. And is it really an enjoyable lifestyle? Doing nothing but day after day but consuming, vidya, internet, tv. Maybe you just stare at the wall and slowly slip into madness. But dont think what you are doing is any better than the 'wageslaves' of this world who have at least come to accept reality, and in a way pay the price of their own mortality.
>>
>>28488079
>winning
>typing out this wall of sperg

Pick 1
>>
>>28488168
What's the point in accepting reality?
Do you care so much about doing things you don't want to like being a wageslave for the only purpose of feeling like a 'grown-up'?
Life has no purpose so why do you keep trying so hard to prove yourself something that has been made up in you rmind by society?
>>
File: such shameful.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
such shameful.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>28488183
you'd hate to see my 100 pages of philosophical prose. Do you dislike reading? Becuase if that's the case, I might not be the sperg here.

>>28488168
worthless lifestyle? I am a beacon of light to those that toil with the worthlessness of struggle! People see me and admire me for my withdrawal from life. Granted the know my name. People call me an angel for my way of living. Giving more to those that need rather than those that dont, and even so to those that dont need I give! And people see me as an example of how one should live. I am worthless, but i am worthy to those that are even more worthless. It is my right and duty to give. i live on the goodwill of the spirit. ive worked and i gave 100% of my life to a job that gave me nothing back. i spent 18 hour days working two jobs for literally NOTHING in return. I dont care about living the dream, for life is by itself a dream, and it is a good dream, even if i am sitting here finding the words to convey my admission to failure. fail i may, but i recognize it at its beginning. I AM the beginning of the my own problems, and I am the end of my problems. my problems are anothers delight. And surrender my good for another at a moments notice.

There is no good done with sorrow in the eyes of another, for the inability to achieve is inherent in the souls of all men, which is why some are rich and others are not. I am no greater or lesser than those around me. the only difference is that i aim to achieve not with money, but with spirit. HOWEVER, The life that we live strips people of their spirit, and i see this. If you feel the need to succeed, then you are void of spirit but in your own endeavors, and the arrogance that one may feel pervades their ignorance and self indulgence.

Man in his life is dead by is own will, for life demands more than man is able to give with his own life. Thusly, >>28488072 There is no worth in ones own effort put forth, if there is another that can put forth effort in his stead
>>
>>28488219

The purpose of being a wageslave is to take ownership of my own life and support myself, rather than expecting those around me to do so.

I may not have asked to be born into this world, but the fact is we are here and we have a choice, to face the stark reality and take ownership or to remain children and burdens to our parents.

At the most basic level, the purpose of life is to continue existing. It doesnt have to be anymore complicated than that.

I can make enough money to support myself, and have enough surplus to have new experiences and expand my mind, then it is worth it. Much better imo than sitting in the same damn room waiting for tendies to be done while I browse over what new screen media I will consume next to satiate my bored brain.
>>
>>28487867
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jesus christ man I Think you really have autism
>>
>>28488376
He's definitely a special guy.
>>
>>28488376
>>28488395
no my friends. just very drunk. Drunk and armed. Do you think i should kill myself?
>>
>>28487867
>don't get played, be the better player
This is true

Also RDJ pepe (?!)
>>
>>28488079
Tl;dr

Your Dad is probably gonna leave his worthless son to do what he really wanted to do with his life
>>
>>28488450
aphex twins
>>
>>28488483
The Afex Twins are my favorite band bro
>>
>>28488083
Doing whatever I want is winning to me. What is winning to you?
>>
>>28488376

I know, right? I was reading it like: "O MY GAWD!"
>>
>>28488523
succeding in my goals that I want on my own will
>>
File: the pownage.gif (153 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
the pownage.gif
153 KB, 269x200
>>28488680
>>28488546
>>28488523
>>28488473
>>28488395
>>28488376
>people that pretend not to question their existence because they know its futile and disregarding that fact from the start
>>
File: just give me a second.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
just give me a second.gif
2 MB, 250x188
I see the worthlessness of my ways. The acts I make and the sentiment i feel, all of it in the regard of my worth. I perceive, and i feel in the sense of the worth of my feelings, yet in the end of my sense of perception there comes a wall of perception perpetuated by those around me that nullify the notions in my soul, for the soul is crafted by the intent of the subject; The soul of man, myself; I AM at the mercy of those that should see me. For they that see will not be blind, for I am blind to the ways of myself for they are the only things i have seen in my own doing, and all doings unto me that are of others is what is unto myself unknown. The acts in secret and the acts in shadow are the factors that play into the ways of the world. I know not of the world that circumvents my awareness, for i am again at the mercy of the will of those near to me. Fear, shame, disregard; I AM ABSOLUTE, the absolution that is of my conscious, contest me for I am my own opposition; The world that regards me as an individual. Worth is not in question, The question is what worth does one feel when the world is against you.

Now is the time to feel
>>
>sullying RDJ with frogposting
>>
>>28488079

I don't think sharing your thoughts is juvenline or a waste of time, I think it's a great use of time, even if you turn out to be wrong. The reason you're juvenile is because you think you have this great understanding of how everything is so futile and a sense of superiority over others who aren't so occupied by futility in life.

Your 'feeling' of why I posted is also completely off-base. I just feel sorry for struggling people, and if you post truth enough something might click for someone and put them on a more positive path.

I do agree you're unlikely to be one who gets helped. There are plenty of misguided people, but the ones who have unshakeable belief in their perspective and source their self-esteem off it are pretty doomed to stunted mental growth.
>>
File: 1407010196675.png (369 KB, 641x311) Image search: [Google]
1407010196675.png
369 KB, 641x311
>>28487867
>>my life is a contradiction
I know, friend
>>
>>28487867
So you like a queer that just needs to get laid.
>>
File: 1461783423635.jpg (288 KB, 1022x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461783423635.jpg
288 KB, 1022x1280
>>28487867
>>28487896
>>28488416
edgelords are an endless source of cringe.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.