[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He imagined becoming an anime voice actor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: Golden LEL.jpg (36 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
Golden LEL.jpg
36 KB, 250x238
>He imagined becoming an anime voice actor
>>
>He imagined writing a novel of the world he thought about as a kid
>He imagined that his fantasy world would be different enough to catch everyones eye
>>
>foreign seiyuu
>ever
>>
File: 2012.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
2012.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>28487617
>He imagined to sing his favourite song in front of a huge crowd and earn tons of cheering
>>
hey man i live in the city that funimation is based out of so it wasnt so far fetched
>>
File: holding laughing tears.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
holding laughing tears.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>28487617
>He imagined going into the NEET life and learning how to draw then learning japanese and moving to japan where he would be a mangaka
>>
File: 1435782965777.jpg (81 KB, 526x588) Image search: [Google]
1435782965777.jpg
81 KB, 526x588
>>28487654
>He still does this
Truly it's a bad feel
>>
>he imagined himself playing the violin standing on top of a building at night
>>
File: wnew.jpg (54 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
wnew.jpg
54 KB, 600x379
>mom knocks on my door and asks who i was talking to
>tell her i was playing GTA 5 and chatting
>she will never know i was listening to old opie and anthony clips and imagining i was a guest on the show and telling my life story
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.