[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Harm Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
You're not worth anything and nobody will ever love you edition

>why don't you be a man and permanently damage yourself?
>why do you delude yourself into believing you're worth something?
>why don't you FUCKING DO IT?
>>
>>28487499
cuz its stupid

original commento
>>
File: JDbNjwQ[1].jpg (76 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
JDbNjwQ[1].jpg
76 KB, 500x708
Why don't you make yourself pretty?

You're worth absolutely nothing, you won't lose anything by cutting your face
>>
YOU CANT HIDE FROM THESE THOUGHTS FOREVER

THEYLL NEVER GO AWAY
>>
>>28487685
Everything you do is worth shit

Prove you believe what you do and make yourself pretty
>>
File: tumblr_n71y0ehJbD1teokk2o1_500.jpg (57 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n71y0ehJbD1teokk2o1_500.jpg
57 KB, 500x581
How could anybody ever love you anyway?
>>
>>28487723
Could you stop posting faggy sayings and provide sources please
>>
>>28487499
Because I can fix my mistakes. Infact, im starting with loosing weight today
>>
>>28487579
> You wont loose anything
Blood
>>
CRAAAWWWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIIN
THESE WOOOOUNDS THEY WIIIIIILL NOT HEEEEEAAAAAAAL (no shit nigger, those wounds in those images are permanent, nice job dumbass)
FEEEEAAR IS HOOOOOOOW I FAAALLL
CONFUUUUUSING WHAAAAAT IS REEEAAAALL
>>
I used to self harm when I was a dumb teenager, little razor cuts. Nothing too bad, but stuff that's still left me with scars 10 years later.

These days, I don't self harm because I'm depressed or because I hate myself (the fact that I am and I do is not important), I know self harm is "stupid" and doesn't help in any way. These days I self harm because I simply find it fun. It's the same as getting a risky tattoo or other body modification. I fucking love self mutilation, and it loves me back.
>>
>>28487499
dude self mutilation lmao
>>
>>28487988
Lel, I was looking at these photos and I was wondering why the fuck someone would cut and I remembered my coworker cuts her wrists. And then I read your post, she cant stop cutting though because as a 20yr old single mother of three, there aint no fixing that.
>>
>>28487499
Reminder if you self harm anywhere but upper thighs and dont use bio oil to stop scarring you're an attention seeker
>>
>>28488207
I do it on the top of my shoulder so that I can still wear t-shirts and stuff but I agree m8.

does bio oil help after the scars themselves have formed?
>>
Scarring is for plebs, real S A D B O I S smoke.
>>
>>28489693
I'll think you'll find ironically vaping is the most S A D B O I outlet
>>
>>28489627
yes it does anon friend
>>
>>28488207
They're too old for the bio oil to work. Should I cut over all the scar tissue and then use the bio oil?
>>
>>28487499
There are many delicious ways to self-harm without doing permanent damage to yourself. For example, I like to induce leg, good, and hand cramps in myself, then just allow them to cramp until the muscle tires itself out and relaxes. It's excruciatingly painful, but does no visible or permanent damage. I eat foods I'm allergic to, too, so that my tongue swells up and I get sores in my mouth which ache for days. All four of my wisdom teeth became impacted and I just left them until they shattered into pieces. For many years I've been in chronic pain from having the raw nerves exposed, while the jagged, razor-sharp shards of broken tooth shred my tongue and the inside of my cheeks, causing me to get constant painful infections. None of it is visible, none of it does me any permanent harm, but it's all very painful and satisfies the need for self-harm.
>>
>>28487685
>>28487579
>>28487499
and I thought >I< had problems, jeeze
goddamn model citizen compared to these freaks
>>
>>28490354
I need my hands, bro, and I don't have any allergies. You should really get those teeth checked out though. They'll fuck up your other teeth and you could go septic.
Skin seems the most temporary for me. Sometimes I'll cut deep enough where I can play doctor and stitch myself up. And I love putting strands of cotton in open wounds, letting them heal over and pulling them out. It's the best feeling. Plus, the crusties are a delicacy.
>>
I've seen a lot of shit and never batted an eye but fuck the pics itt are disturbing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.