[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never understood why people here say women can't be lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: tumblr_o6roygjUFG1t2wizyo1_540.jpg (113 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6roygjUFG1t2wizyo1_540.jpg
113 KB, 540x540
I never understood why people here say women can't be lonely but men can? Men can also get with women if they don't only go for "10" s with big boobs and zero bodyfat. Why not try dating a single mother or something?
I understand most of you are misogynists who can't comprehend a girl that had sex with someone that's not you but I'm sure some of you can still be saved...
>>
>>28487391
>Men can also get with women if they don't only go for "10" s with big boobs and zero bodyfat. Why not try dating a single mother or something?
This is obviously not true. Even ugly women get more messages on dating sites than attractive men. If you are short or ugly you can forget about it
>>
Hey there, what's up?
>>
>>28487391
>dating a single mother
>automatically cucking yourself to raise someone else's child
No offense but unless I'm a single father I don't really want to pick up where you guys left off
Get shit together with the person you had a kid with, you guys made it and need to realize you obviously had feelings that spawned the cretin, just need to mature to I have now bored myself typing
>>
>>28487391
Single motherhood is essentially absence of attachment to foresight and imagination and presence of attachment to instincts (that she chooses to have the little shit becauseshehasto). Two horrible traits.
>>
>>28487391
Women can't be lonely because there are always men desperate enough to date them
Men on the other hand usually don't have women eager to be with them
>>
File: ChtfW9PU4AARAmz.pnglarge.png (806 KB, 756x1000) Image search: [Google]
ChtfW9PU4AARAmz.pnglarge.png
806 KB, 756x1000
>>28487432
>>28487445
We may have our issues but you obviously do too if you're on this board. This is what I'm trying to say. Your standards are way too high if you think you deserve a pure virgin 10 for living in mommy's basement eating Cheetos.

>>28487415
Yo
>>
File: 624.png (1 MB, 563x784) Image search: [Google]
624.png
1 MB, 563x784
Single mothers will always subconsciously view you as second best compared to their impregnator no matter what their conscious opinion may be. Sex with them is fine, but a relationship won't work most of the time. It's not like the movies where you can date them and solve their problems and be Chad dad to the kid. You're just a prop, not a player.
>>
>>28487503
>obviously you do too if you're on this board
>has kid
>relationship
>not khv
>female

GET
THE
FUCK
OFF
MY
BOARD
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
I feel like I should argue with you because of the aggressive way in which you framed this, but honestly I don't really disagree with any of it. Robots have some pretty unrealistic standards.
>>
File: 56742785_p0.png (511 KB, 2894x3628) Image search: [Google]
56742785_p0.png
511 KB, 2894x3628
>>28487504
*tips red pill*
>>28487537
You are proving my point. Why should a woman less flawed than you have to deal with your insecurities?
>>28487570
Thank you. Sorry if I came off aggressive I just want to get my point across and if I don't make it fast I'll be reee'd off the board in a heartbeat.
>>
>>28487629
I'm pretty sure you can relax a bit. We're slowly warming up to the idea of women here. I've seen a quite a show of positive support for this in other threads. You're probably going to encounter some resistance from certain types for awhile yet, but try to be patient. There are people who never leave their rooms here, and it's going to take awhile for everyone to adjust. Lot of changes happening recently.
>>
I don't know man this advice is akin to suggesting you date someone with STD's.
>>
Dating a loser guy doesn't include having to deal with some dependent parasite on the side, which necessarily eats up plenty of their time. I don't have a problem with women that have had sex-at my age (26), of course they're going to have had multiple partners. That's okay, that's very normal.

But a single mother? We both know there will be an implicit suggestion that the male partner "step up" to take care of the child of his partner at some point. Given this added responsibility, coupled with the reduced focus on the male due to the divided attention, what is there to gain? Even an ATTRACTIVE single mother is a pretty bad proposition for a single, childless male-regardless of his social status.

The loneliness of a single mother is also entirely different from the loneliness of a male that has NEVER received female attention whatsoever (there's plenty of them). A female mother has had partners, has had sex, has experienced affection and desire from a mate at some point. Sure, they can still be lonely, but it's not even close to the stunted despondency of an ugly, low status man.

You're that cunt that whined about her life recently, aren't you? About being smart as a young girl, but then getting into drugs and getting fucked at 13 blah blah blah.
>>
File: saitama1.png (27 KB, 214x197) Image search: [Google]
saitama1.png
27 KB, 214x197
>>28487391
My sister is a single mother, so i know how fucked up they are in the head.
Fortunately she found another guy to marry her, he's just TOO FUCKING GOOD for her.
I kinda feel bad honestly.

Now about myself, my only requirement for a girl, is that she needs to be thin And not a nigger

You see, i'm a white skeleton myself, so i should a settle for a sub girl, when i deserve something better?
OP, you are just a delusional faggot.
>>
File: 1424502040035.png (138 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
1424502040035.png
138 KB, 500x573
>>28487753

Fucking whiteknights are worse than any of the women they defend. Please kill yourself, you piece of trash.
>>
>>28487904
>Implying male skeleton isn't the equivalent of female whale
>>
>>28487920
If it was, i wouldn't fuck guy's ass in a weekly basis.
>>
>>28487919
I think you misunderstand me, anon. I defend the principles of unity and peace. I am the balancer, a force for neutrality. Sometimes it goes to far in one camp or the other, and I feel it is my personal duty to see that everyone gets their fair share.
>>
File: 1422677616059.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422677616059.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>28487968

>come on into this malespace and ruin it, ladies, I'm all about unity and peace!

Fuck you. Go somewhere else.
>>
>>28487968
That's a whole lot of autism for one post!
>>
>>28487992
Not until I help people like yourself to see that this kind of anger is not a productive solution for anyone. Like it or not, we all came to be here somehow, and it was only a matter of time till this place became open to a more mainstream audience, including women. I'm trying to see that they don't feel like an oppressed minority while on this board, simultaneously to helping the older crowd not feel as though they are citizens of an occupied nation. It's not an easy job, trust me.
>>
>>28488076
Are you Jewish by any chance?
>>
>>28488104
No. I am a Baha'i, and if you know of this faith you should understand my perspective.
>>
>>28487992
>seekrit clubhouse mentality

anon...
>>
>>28488076

If you let everyone in, no one belongs. Women do not belong here. It's that simple. You're probably a fucking roastie yourself.
>>
>>28487391
Don't mind me just posting in the thread for Futaba.

Still can't decide if I want to do her or Makoto yet.
>>
>>28487391
>I never understood why people here say women can't be lonely but men can? Men can also get with women if they don't only go for "10" s with big boobs and zero bodyfat.
Women can always get with men 1 to 3 points of attractiveness above their own level, which leaves ugly men alone in the cold.

>Why not try dating a single mother or something?
They aren't emotionally available at all. They would only get with low status males because they're a meal ticket for themselves and the kid they had with some thug Chad.
>>
File: 1459981860657.gif (392 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1459981860657.gif
392 KB, 600x396
Bitter are we?
>>
>>28487504
Holy shit, this isn't even close to true, which you would know if you ever managed to crawl out of your basement. While there are maybe a couple out there that only want their baby daddy back, the majority of women who end up as single mothers fucking hate they guys that made them single mothers in the first place.
>>
>>28488234
Thank you for not calling her Sakura.
>>
>>28488199
Women are already here however. Antagonizing them will result only in a greater portion of threads designed to provoke and escalate the conflict that threatens to consume the unique community that we have built here. Far better is to help them adjust than make them feel the outsider. People who feel downtrodden and rejected by society at large should be welcome here I believe, be they male or female. This one was a little more aggressive than perhaps she should have been, but I tried to help her see that in a way that was not offensive.
>>
File: 1462649077752.png (253 KB, 417x524) Image search: [Google]
1462649077752.png
253 KB, 417x524
>>28487391
>>28487503
>>28487629
Posting an anime girl doesn't make you a girl in real life.
>>
>>28488254
>Women can always get with men 1 to 3 points of attractiveness above their own level, which leaves ugly men alone in the cold.

For someone with obviously strong Red pill leanings, you're really fuckin selling yourself as a beta. If you're not naturally attractive, you have to make yourself attractive.

>They aren't emotionally available at all. They would only get with low status males because they're a meal ticket for themselves and the kid they had with some thug Chad.

I mean, certainly more emotionally available than a basement-dwelling, socially stunted man-child.
>>
>>28488317
>People who feel downtrodden and rejected by society at large should be welcome here I believe, be they male or female.

Females already have all sorts of places where they can go whine about their much less serious problems.

Men have this place, and that's it. Again, fuck off. Cunts deserve every bit of ridicule they get for posting here.
>>
>>28488317
>the unique community that we have built here
no
>Far better is to change this community to suit them
fix'd
also no
Women are society at large, society is centred around population and women are the most important part of the population as they create the population.
>>
>>28488375
And you could just as easily spend your time at wizchan, where they don't admit women, if you are so offended by them.
>>
>>28488351
>just make urself 8 inches taller brah jus b urself ;)))))
>>
>>28488351
>If you're not naturally attractive, you have to make yourself attractive.
How exactly? I'm short and ugly as fuck. Underweight too. I can't really gain weight because of GI tract problems.

>I mean, certainly more emotionally available than a basement-dwelling, socially stunted man-child
Maybe, I'm not sure. I am a wageslave. In fact, I doubt that very much.
>>
A single mother will never care about you nearly as much as her children. You'll always be last, even after they've grown into adults and left the home.

At least a mother who loves the children you had together loves you almost the same, since she decided to have her children with you.
>>
>>28488406
Society is defined by many things, but I don't believe that women are responsible for all of society's odd rules. I didn't say we should change the community to suit them. Change was inevitable and has already occurred to some degree. If you want to help out, see that these women understand the principles that govern THIS society in a way that does not make them feel as though they are under the rule of some tyrant. Why maybe, just maybe, it isn't the greatest idea to make a thread telling a board of disgruntled men raised by single mothers they should get on board with the same idea their parents had. But without making it seem as though you hate women in the extreme by doing so. That is the true challenge.
>>
>>28488490
>A single mother will never care about you nearly as much as her children. You'll always be last, even after they've grown into adults and left the home.

Implying you've been in a relationship with a single mother and know from experience, which is obviously not true.

>At least a mother who loves the children you had together loves you almost the same, since she decided to have her children with you.

Implying you've had or raised children with a woman you love, which is even more untrue than the last statement.
>>
>>28488573
You're out of line. Think before you speak, ignorant one.
>>
>>28488540
Why would they change to suit your fatass NEET wants, you should serve them like the shit under shoe, you are. You want them in the community, you do what they say.

>it isn't the greatest idea to make a thread telling a board of disgruntled men raised by single mothers they should get on board with the same idea their parents had
You're falling for bait mane, people would post that regardless.

It's an unnecessary challenge, just because some nigger sits on my lawn, it doesn't mean I have to invite him for tea.
>>
>>28488490
tfw my mom was a single mother and she loves my step dad more than me. then they had kids together and she cares about them more, doesn't want my shitty childhood interfering with theirs etc etc

i wish your meme were true
>>
>>28487959
That sounds way worse than dating a fat chick.
>>
>>28487391

>Misogynist

Pls fuck off with your meaningless buzzwords.
>>
>>28488666
Satan has spoken. White knights and roasties please go! Robots can be lonely miserable fucks as long as we aren't responsible for raising the next generation of robots. Enough robots are caused by single mothers already.
>>
File: fa9f70851dc3c49d63a8f560e7a91df2.jpg (913 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
fa9f70851dc3c49d63a8f560e7a91df2.jpg
913 KB, 1080x1080
My standard is

- Not obese. I don't care if the woman is even "relatively chubby" because all the positive female role models in my life were plump, but there's a point here

- Shares at least like...HALF a fucking hobby with me. It really doesn't have to be that much.

- Doesn't have opinions and beliefs that wildly differ from my own. I don't even particularly care but I know from experience that this will kill a relationship. My dad's been divorced twice for a reason.

- Doesn't have a kid. Listen, I don't have anything against single mothers or their kids. But raising the child of another man is just...not appealing in any way. I don't even care if she's had a few dicks, as long as she's not a cock fiend constantly talking about the past dicks that were soooo good, or some shit.

- Actually lives near me. This isn't even that hard of a requirement, but it helps avoid the next one.

- Is actually a girl. FUCK OFF CATFISHERMEN. I'M NOT BUYING YOU SHIT, STOP PRETENDING TO BE GIRLS AND FUCKING WITH ME.

Unfortunately, it seems as though life, so far, has conspired to make sure that even those meagre requirements are met.
>>
>>28487432
>feelings that spawned the cretin
The average reasons of making children are
- my life has no meaning
- I don't want to be alone when I'm older
- I can't get a better partner and my clock is ticking
>>
>>28488407
don't say the holy name on a thread that attracts women.

>>28487391
op, you say
> Men can also get with women if they don't only go for "10
The word can means it is a possibility not an assured thing.
and that is true, i can also make a bomb and explode a bus but would it have that much of a possibility?
>dating single mothers
most people talk about cuck meme, but it is not just a meme, you are trying to date someone with issues far worse than ours.

>misogynists
i do not consider myself a misogynist, i understand women are different than man, and i accept it, but i do not need to have the place i like ridden with women, since i can see to some extenct what they are.
>>
>>28488657
The change I'm talking about is the influx of new users, many of whom don't really understand yet the culture here, or they don't like what they see so they get angry and try to provoke people. You can try to fight them by waging a flame war if you prefer, but I don't see that it's likely to result in a positive outcome for anyone. Or you can use reason to help them understand how they might better get along with the people who were already here.
>>
>>28488750
or they can shitpost a little and then fuck off to where the memes are,
>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
because that's what they're probably after.
>>
>>28487391
There isn't a single woman who would put up with a broken man. Not the bad boy addict type who beats them, that is fine for most women. But the man who is in short: weak. He must be strong and must provide. He must be better than her. This is the bare necessity for someone who isn't "Chad".
>>
>>28488735
Pretty much the same standards as me they're really not high at all Honestly. But you know normalfags are gonna tell you your standards are way too fucking high just for having any at all and to go fuck someone you're not attracted to and have a miserable relationship because you're suppose to.
>>
>>28488295
If they so hate them why did they have their children?

Seriously anyone believes it was just an accident? A woman won't get pregnant out of accident. When she was in her prime she found that man the best candidate for reproduction. Yeah now that the guy left and she needs a provider her tastes changed. You are good for a shoulder to lean on but not for making children right?
>>
>>28488619

Hey faggot have you jumped in a volcano? No? Then you clearly don't know what happens. Why don't you go do it then ,faggot, since you have no reason not to and can't say you know because you haven't done it.
>>
File: 1462854239408.jpg (27 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1462854239408.jpg
27 KB, 640x600
>>28487391
Yeah fuck off
There is a reason women can get dozens of beta orbiters here just by posting skype. Go do that at lolcow or Tumblr where it has a heavily lonely female userbase and you aren't going to get jack shit

Women on dating sites get literally dozens of messagss a day, but what it comes down to is that they're choosy as fuck. This is how it's always been, so it's nothing new. Men try to fuck whoever they can because they don't get tied down with pregnancy while women do, so it is up to them to choose a suitable mate by sifting through the dozens if not hundreds of men trying to get in between their legs

Women cannot be robots because the absolute only reason they can be single is by being too choosy. All you bitches whining about tfw no bf, send out a yak or make a tinder right now stating you want to chill with a guy, or just make your intentions clear that you want to fuck. You'll be absolutely swamped with messages from people who want to fuck or date you

Pretty fucking tired of this fembot meme
>>
File: file.jpg (72 KB, 456x683) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
72 KB, 456x683
>>28488153
>not a real Muslim
Nice casual shirk bro
>>
>>28488761
I agree with you on that point for a number of cases. When they've had their fun and the novelty has worn off, those types will probably go back to where they came from. But what happens after this is what we should plan for, and I think we need to accept at some level that this board has been forever altered by recent events. We will need to adapt for this in time.
>>
>>28488838
Not a Muslim at all. Educate yourself, please.
>>
File: file.png (578 KB, 1024x570) Image search: [Google]
file.png
578 KB, 1024x570
>>28487391
To answer your question about single mothers, for me personally the law is what stops me from dating one. I'm into Christmas cakes senpai, so mature/older ladies are alright, but the issue is that dating a single mother can't ever be a temporary or experimental thing. If I date you long enough, the child legally becomes my responsibility, even if I'm not 100% open to spending the rest of my life with you. I don't think all single mothers want to entrap anyone, I was raised by a widow who never remarried myself, but there are too many who take advantage and that doesn't fly with me
>>
>>28488893
>we believe in Prophet Muhammad (S) but there's also this other guy too and all religions are ours also :DDDDD
sure dude can't wait to see ur face on the day of judgement lad
>>
>>28487391
>I never understood why people here say women can't be lonely but men can?

Everyone can be lonely. Loneliness is a feeling that any human can have.

What you cannot be however is a robot, because robots are the outcasts of society, and a woman will never be an outcast because too many people care about her, and she craves attention.

Men don't. Men are disposable, and nobody cares about them, which is why 90% of homeless people are men, and why 4 times as many men kill themselves as women.
>>
>>28488928
I'm not getting into a religious debate with you. Believe whatever you want.
>>
File: 0986958869.jpg (65 KB, 716x393) Image search: [Google]
0986958869.jpg
65 KB, 716x393
>>28488933
Couldn't have said it any better myself.
>>
>>28488877
This board is always changing anyway. This website has had dozens of influxes of newfriends.
Adapting for newfriends is a terrible idea, half of them leave the other half don't know how this works.
>but we can teach themz!
The best way to do that is to call them out on bullshit so they can just fuckin lurk and if they aren't retarded they'd pick up on this shit.

>>28488893
So what pronouns does your religion use xir?
>>
>>28488812
For real? You don't kind of inherently understand the answer to this question?

People and feelings change. If a woman has a kid with a guy, she generally assumes shes gonna be with him for the long haul. If that dude then bounces, now all of her plans and emotions are shot, and that guy jumps up to the top spot on her mega-shit-list.

It's not THAT hard to comprehend...
>>
File: r9k.jpg (118 KB, 618x496) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
118 KB, 618x496
>>28487391
Fuck off,Roastie. Just cause the world becomes more degenerate every day doesn't mean I have to participate.

>>28487753
Go back to Tumblr,cuck.

This is our place.
>>
Is this what passes for bait these days?
Anyway have some THICC
>>
>>28488816
I mean, I'm not sitting over here claiming I know what jumping into a volcano would do, and even so, your comparison if fucking stupid. There is literally only one thing that lava can do to a human body: transfer heat. Sort of how there's only one thing you are capable of: gargling vinegary balls.
>>
>>28487391
>Men can also get with women if they don't only go for "10" s with big boobs and zero bodyfat.

Sure, sound reasonable, but

Isn't that the polar opposite of 10 with big boobs no fat ? YOU ARE the one being unreasonable.
>>
/r9k/ manchildren lack empathy and simply can not comprehend that other human being who aren't in the same situation as them can still experience negative emotions.

It's a form of almost autistic and psychopathic elitism. The fact that most of these people also happen to be morally awful ones is no coincidence.

To further elaborate; /r9k/ manchildren are convinced that, in their horrid conditions, they are the only ones capable of experiencing the feeling of loneliness. Little do they know that even everyday people can feel lonely, to the exact same intensity. The only difference between the two is the requirements for this feeling; an /r9k/ manchild won't feel lonely unless they haven't conversed with another human being for a whole month, whereas your everyday person only needs one day of solitude to start feeling lonely.

/r9k/ users are the kind of people who will tell you you aren't allowed to be depressed because there are starving children in Africa who have it worse than you.
>>
>>28489481
>Little do they know that even everyday people can feel lonely, to the exact same intensity.
So? I can feel like Brad Pitt, doesn't make me him.
>>
>>28489578
"Brad Pitt" is not an emotion. "Loneliness" is. Please don't be autistic, manchild.
>>
>>28487391
OP is trolling, right?

So for one, you first make a strawman that these fucking virgings and the rest of us losers here only go for 10/10's. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows that can't be the case. Then you casually suggest us to settle for single mom's, and the not so pretty ones either.

Cuck memes aside, OP's post can basically be summed up like this: "Why can't you just settle for ugly, literal leftovers and pay for their kids?"

This whole fucking meme is so goddamned ridiculous. There are actual fucking studies proving through online dating profile trends, among other things, that there is a clear gender imbalance in the supply vs. demand structure of men and women.

I can understand being annoyed at these robots who just bitch and moan all the time. I can understand someone saying "man the fuck up, life ain't fair so fucking cope and DEAL WITH IT, fight it!" But you assholes never say that. You LITERALLY come in here like rich people telling the poor "money doesn't bring happiness", or fucking supermodels telling ugly people "your looks don't matter, it's what's inside that counts". You fucking lying, piece of garbage hypocrites.

This is what our whole world is like now, just one fucking lying double-standards sociopath: You're a cripple? Free fucking points, empathy and compassion galore. A woman? Tons of free empathy and support, legally and otherwise. Poor, of colour, from a bad neighborhood, even an immigrant? Holy shit take my money and my soul! But if you're just a man who's done nothing wrong, but just happens to be ugly, white, and so completely alone you've never once experienced love? Well then FUCK YOU. Cuz you're what's fucking wrong with the world, it's all fucking your fault just because. Fuck your empathy, just suffer and die you fucking cuck beta fuck. And while you're suffering and dying, give me your fucking money too because my chad-born baby, and cock hungry pussy needs your money more than you do! ...
>>
>>28489612
>fucking virgins
>us losers

>still feels entitled to anything but ugly girls

Very sad. Have you ever considered that the reason "Chad" is so liked because he doesn't demean uglier girls, and actually treats them human?
>>
>>28487391

>single mother

Why would I date a woman who will always put someone else before me? Fuck that.
>>
i'll date a single mom, i just won't date an obese one and these 2 go hand in hand for some reason.
the other single moms act just like regular women when it comes to standards, suggesting "just date singles moms" is absurd, you might as well just say "just date women".
single moms want Chad too, not hard concept to understand.
>>
>>28489612
Great post

gdesgsghj
>>
File: 1436611711106.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1436611711106.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>28489481
>having this much hate for a troll board full of teenagers
get a life, senpai
>>
>>28489662
How about you address what I said in that post first, then start asking about your black & white strawmen?

Until you do, I'll just assume you're trolling. Thanks.
>>
File: 1427510069318.jpg (233 KB, 664x955) Image search: [Google]
1427510069318.jpg
233 KB, 664x955
Not at all related but I'm miserable and have no one else to tell. Fuck it hurts.

>meet an anon here a little over a year ago
>he's into fat girls so I proceed
>email back and forth for almost a year
>become really good friends
>daydream of flying out to see him
>eventually give him my phone number so we can text
>get a drunk text from him one day
>he confesses his love for me
>tell him I love him too
>was the happiest I've been in a while
>send him a picture of myself
>ask for him to send picture of himself
>radio silence
>haven't heard from him in over 3 weeks
>>
>>28489592
Sorry, what? Why aren't you treating me like Brad Pitt when I told you I feel like him? Do you think my feelings deserve less consideration than the feelings of other people?
>>
>>28487391
>I never understood why people here say women can't be lonely

>Why not try dating a single mother

thanks OP, needed an example of hypocrisy
>>
File: 5.png (18 KB, 177x176) Image search: [Google]
5.png
18 KB, 177x176
>>28489752
>hate
Pity and disdain, dumb frogposter, not hate.

>>28489756
I just read through the rest of your post and all I see is entitlement and a bitter virgin attitude to everyone who isn't a white male.

I think the only thing I should address is your hostile persona. Fix it.

>>28489773
Identity disorders have nothing to do with emotions. You are being off topic.

>>28489821
>a SINGLE mother somehow isn't lonely
Silly Anon.
>>
>>28487391

Isn't this just offensive to single mothers? Are you implying they are unwanted?

I think robots should just go for single women who are a bit on the nerdy side. I don't even think most robots are ugly. Contrary to the memes. I think most are just average, with some being a bit above average.
>>
ITT daddy issues
>>
>>28489844
>Identity disorders have nothing to do with emotions. You are being off topic.
I feel like you're being off topic though. Who do you feel you are to assert your feelings on what the topic is anyway?
>>
>>28489481
see
>>28488933

Originalcommentimono.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLI_VQ_UqA
>>
>>28489879
What? Do you think I'm off topic because you don't like me? That's stupid.

>>28489888
"Robot" is an urban term with no set definition. Those are pretty much just semantics.

This isn't even the point of this thread, though. It's regarding whether women can feel lonely or not, and they obviously can.
>>
>>28489867
>>I think robots should just go for single women who are a bit on the nerdy side.
Excellent idea, like the ones on http://www.reddit.com/r/foreveralonedating ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6iHF-CnIhw&list=PLC769D58D23D02648&index=8
>>
>>28487391
An average looking robot must seek companion in the bottom of the bottom of the women rank. That fat, ugly lady with that kind of BO that stings your nostrils. Or the single mom in her 30s that will want to chain you to her snorty Chad's bastard.

An average looking """""""fembot""""""" can settle for an above average looking man.

I rest my case.

>And don't you dare use my new waifu against me!!
>>
>>28489943
>It's regarding whether women can feel lonely or not, and they obviously can.

They obviously can, but who cares if they can?

Everything about modern Western society is designed to cater to women's needs, and if you feel lonely as a woman, chances are most people will actually care.

This will rarely, if ever, happen to a man.

Deal with it tripfag.
>>
>>28487391
The difference is women don't have to approach.
>>
>>28489844
>I just read through the rest of your post and all I see is entitlement and a bitter virgin attitude to everyone who isn't a white male.

No, I don't think so. At every turn, you've used insults and dismissal at every single view differing from your own. You're either a troll by choice, or simply because you're just such an asshole that you needn't even try. Anyone with any reading comprehension can see this. So I guess there's nothing worth talking about here, since this was never a discussion to begin with. Just a bait.

>I think the only thing I should address is your hostile persona. Fix it.
Yes, further text book proof right here. With half a brain cell you would realize the difference between cause and effect. In any actual conversation, the other party would seek to understand, to reach a conclusion, to even guide and help if possible. You're displaying no attitude of the kind. You're not here to understand anything at all. You're just here to pick a fight, hiding behind your anonymity like a petty basic childish coward. A rather dumb coward at that, judging by your stone-aged simple trolling methods and general demeanor.

I say this merely to let you know exactly how incredibly transparent you are. And to point out to others in this thread not to bother anymore. Textbook troll is all. Good bye then.
>>
>>28489943
>It's regarding whether women can feel lonely or not, and they obviously can.
Obviously, just like I can feel like I'm Brad Pitt.

Still doesn't make me him.
>>
>>28490002
>You're either a troll by choice, or simply because you're just such an asshole that you needn't even try
It's a highschool kid from the /r9k/ tripfag cabal, you know, the ones who used to do swami/jlh/mystery/etc. posts.
>>
>>28487904
This, if a woman doesn't care about her physical health why should I.
>>
>>28489662
>Have you ever considered that the reason "Chad" is so liked because he doesn't demean uglier girls, and actually treats them human?

What the hell? Chad pumps and dumps ugly fat girls all the time. What planet are you on?
>>
>>28490010
Hey man, fuck you
Paprika
>>
>>28487391
Since men pursue women, men can only be lonely by choice
>>
>>28490095
>Get rejected by 5000 women
>"Lol it's your fault you're lonely faggot"
>>
>>28487391
Gonna take the bait. Bottom tier women are still FAR more valuable than bottom tier men. You're pretty fucking dumb if you believe single mothers can't be picky. Not that all single mothers are automatically bottom tier women, there's a shitload of attractive single mothers.

A bottom tier woman is still the limiter in reproduction hence has value. A bottom tier man only provides bottom tier sperm which has absolutely no value because of what the sperm represents but also because the higher tier men can ejaculate 50 times a week if needed.
There's a reason for men being expendable and that like 80% died to violence back in the day.
>>
>>28489996
>They obviously can, but who cares if they can?
Plenty do, considering it's one of the favorite arguments of an /r9k/ manchild; "women can not be lonely because I would give them attention so they can't be robots!"

I won't argue with the robot part because that's not the subject of this thread, but I simply wish to clarify on this topic that women are perfectly capable of loneliness.

>>28490002
It seems our views differ too greatly to allow any conversation.

Not a troll, though. Don't be so quick to put someone down because you're incapable of reflecting their insults.

>>28490010
Brad Pitt is not an emotion. Brad Pitt is an identity.

Are transsexualism and furfaggotry emotions?

>>28490033
>swami/JLH
I never shilled either of these.

>>28490056
"Chad" is universally liked by everyone. "Chad" is the true alpha male, kinda like Trump. What you're thinking of is the average jock asshole which you probably would be as well if you weren't a sad insecure piece of shit.
>>
File: DojIsAFaggot.png (504 KB, 1132x2220) Image search: [Google]
DojIsAFaggot.png
504 KB, 1132x2220
>>28489996
>>28490002
>>28490010
>>28490033
>>28490056
HIDE ALL DOJ THREADS

IGNORE DOJ POST

DO NOT REPLY TO DOJ'S POST
>>
>>28490198
We already established that I was joking in that thread.
>>
>>28490273
>i was only pretending to be a mouthbreathing 12 year old retard
>>
>>28490333
To be fair, he's probably 12 and 1/2 by now.
>>
>>28490333
Yeah it was pretty obvious I was doing a *teleports behind you* kind of ironic posting.

>>28490355
I'm 21.
>>
File: 1449562802728.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449562802728.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>28490273
>Makes cringeworthy RP faggotry
>Gets kek'd at
>S-Stop it,I'm b-better than you
>H-Ha ha,it was just a prank bro

It's too late,faggot.
>>
File: UpIqQsh.png (339 KB, 1308x892) Image search: [Google]
UpIqQsh.png
339 KB, 1308x892
>>28490383
Yeah kind of how you go on reddit "ironically"? Get fucked faggot.
>>
>>28490432
Do you think this is serious, too?
>Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

>>28490539
That image looks more like tumblr than reddit.
>>
>>28490539
why did you also included "the amazing atheist"? I haven't watched him since ~ 2 years, has he changed so much since then? I remember him realy arguing against the firstworld-3rdwave-Feminist scum
>>
>>28490693
Reddit loves their atheism.
>>
>>28487391
>why not settle for eating a rotting piece of roast beef off the floor or something?
Literally what you're asking. I won't do either of those things because they both make me physically sick.
>>
>>28490715
Yeah you would know bitch!
>>
>>28490761
I'm not an atheist though.
Also me being aware of stereotypes does not make me part of said stereotyped demographic.
>>
>>28490816
You're pretty good at stereotyping faggots.
>>
>>28490899
What is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to imply I'm a faggot?
>>
>want to talk to nice single mom
>she leaves and Doj takes over
>>
>>28491089
If there is a woman being bullied on the internet the whiteknight faggot Doj will be there to defend her.
>>
>>28491190
It annoys me that people still reply to him in situations like this.
>>
>>28489768
You can have me instead, just tell me what he was like and I'll do my best to mimic it. I'm pretty sure I'll be better at it too.
>>
>>28489768
I'm sorry, that really sucks. Try showing people your face early on so you know whether they'll accept how you look before you get too emotionally involved. Also, LDRs in general are usually bad ideas.
>>
>>28488490
>A single mother will never care about you nearly as much as her children.

If she sees you as a great catch or as a Chad, then she will end up loving you and the new children you impregnate her with slightly more than her previous children, which is absolutely fucked up when you think about it. But it makes perfect sense from an evolutionary standpoint.

But if she sees you as a weak beta that she's settling for then yeah, it's as you say. I think that's why robot x single mom is such a bad pairing.
>>
>>28487391
This artist is so good.
>>
File: 01_best_girl.png (679 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
01_best_girl.png
679 KB, 1366x768
>>28491089
Still here just lurking
>>28490125
I betcha you haven't asked a single woman out in the past 3 years.
>>28489768
Ouch...
>>28489612
All I'm saying is that you should realise that things like having a little extra weight and being a single mother are equivalent(or better) than what your average robot offers.
>>
>>28491479
>being an ugly whale with a child is the equivalent of or better than being a manlet
I bet you honestly believe this
>>
File: 1461791269426.png (5 KB, 360x331) Image search: [Google]
1461791269426.png
5 KB, 360x331
>>28491479
How did you become a single mother? How old are you?
>>
File: KirbyKnight.png (348 KB, 988x809) Image search: [Google]
KirbyKnight.png
348 KB, 988x809
>>28491089
It's not like I'm keeping anyone from talking to OP.

>>28491190
God bless.

>>28491546
I doubt you're anywhere close to God's gift to mankind, Anon.
>>
>>28491479
> best girl
> not Makoto
I am disappointed in (You).
>>
>>28491602
never said I was, faggot, just know it's obvious that women have it easier than men in the dating market
>>
>>28491479
I'd rather be lonely for life than date a single mother, bitch.
>>
>>28491684
On a general level, yes, but I personally think the value of a lot of the bottom of the barrel men are overestimated, to the point where you get more love and companionship from a dakimakura, and as such the "easy" options for women aren't really all that feasible, effectively balancing out the dating market.
>>
File: 19823489576.png (80 KB, 603x436) Image search: [Google]
19823489576.png
80 KB, 603x436
>>28491744
Go back to sucking dick off the streets for attention, faggot.
>>
>>28491479
But what about the drawbacks of dating a single mother, ignoring all the cuck memes, the finical weight of raising a child. the only way a robot could be more of a burden would be if he was a neet. And why would a single mother get together with a neet.
>>
>>28491822
That's gross. I would never do that.
>>
>>28491712
>>28491546
Mad misogynists detected. Did your mom kick you out of the house for sitting on your ass all day?
>>28491563
25. I've only been with one guy, I got pregnant after 5 years of dating and he just stopped all communication. Luckily I found him before he could get out of the country and hes paying child support now.
>>28491663
>Makoto
Thats a funny way to spell Futaba
>>28491744
Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>28491858
The other guy pays for it in most cases. I don't know where this "hurr gotta pay for other guys kid" meme comes from
>>
>>28491913
That's because you get enough attention here you little tranny ass bitch.
>>
>>28491950

You're a disgusting piece of fucking garbage. I hope your next boyfriend beats the shit out of you on a daily basis.
>>
>>28491950
Nope but my mom was a single mom, I don't blame my dad for leaving too she was insane. But just to clarify I'm no misogynist the only woman I look up to in my is the woman who raised me my sister
>>
>>28491913
You do. You sucked mine last night you $2 whore
>>
>>28491950
>Mad misogynists detected.

A man not wanting to take responsibility for a single mother's decision to have kids is not misogyny.
>>
I sense some tension in this thread.
>>
>>28491975
I'm no tranny, my friend. You must be confusing me with Pizza.

>>28491950
>Luckily I found him before he could get out of the country and hes paying child support now.
btfo

>>28492059
n-no!
>>
>Don't be a mother
>Don't be fat
If you think those standards are too high you can eat shit and die
>>
>>28492059
More like 2 second attentionwhore.
>>
>>28490432
>Frank reaction gif

You are no better you stupid underage faggot
>>
>>28491950
>agreeing with Doj when he was clearly trolling

Shitty situation though, good look finding a decent person. Still, I don't think most robots should seek out single mothers, most robots nowadays are just young guys who haven't really tried with women.
>>
>>28491950
It's not a meme, it's an actual thing that happens if the guy is a deadbeat. And you have to admit it's a legitimate fear, If you become emotionally attached to someone with finical liabilities eventually you will want pitch in (or be asked to).

Robots who support themselves financially shouldn't really "have" to go after people with life long finical responsibilities.

Robots who don't shouldn't get involved with single mothers because it'd be like sneaking into the crib of a newborn and robbing him of his mothers breast milk.
>>
>>28491950
>she really does believe it
what did I tell you?
>>
>>28492111
>Btw, there ARE a lot of dakimakuras for WOMEN.
That's what I'm saying, women would get more love and companionship from a dakimakura than a bottom of the barrel man who probably only wants to put their dick in something and feels entitled to it to boot.

>>28492132
Filthy Frank is hilarious.

>>28492134
I really wasn't trolling when I said that and I don't know why you'd think I would be.
>>
>>28492192
>Filthy Frank is hilarious.
Just when I think you couldn't be shittier doj
>>
>>28492209
>haha i don't like popular things because everyone likes them hahaha i am so lonely
>>
>>28487391
Because your kid will never see me as a dad. Being black, I've seen this single mom game more than anyone here. Your kids will never see me as their father and it will only cause them more issues once they reach the teen years. Go hook up with they baby daddy, no man will ever fix them otherwise.
>>
>>28492192
>I personally think the value of a lot of the bottom of the barrel men are overestimated, to the point where you get more love and companionship from a dakimakura
It doesn't take a genius to realize you have shitposting in your blood Doj.
>>
>OP is a single mother looking for some beta bux to snatch for Chads children
Hillarious thread when you put it in perspective
>>
>>28492268
I do, but that doesn't draw away from the fact that my opinions have sincerity in them.

Do you think bottom of the barrel men have more love and companionship to give than a dakimakura?
>>
>>28492268
Doj, the "D" is for down syndrome.
>>
>>28491479
did someone already mentioned that avatarfagging is autistic?
>>
>>28492289
Well, unless somebody is extremely hateful or mentally ill, I think they can still be loving. Poor, timid, or ugly men can be decent people.
>>
>>28492289
But /r9k/ isn't all "bottom of the barrel men" many of us have careers, go to college, moved out of parents. I swear you've been spending to much time on leddit or you're just to egocentric to listen to other people.
>>
Why did you choose to have a child with a noncommitted man, OP? That's the real question. Are you that poor a judge of character?
>>
>>28492344

Perhaps he is the legendary One Good Man tm
>>
File: milo1.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
milo1.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>28492304
It's actually for Daddy :^)

>>28492338
The type of guy I'm thinking of is usually incredibly immature and obsessed with their virginity, or the act of getting a girlfriend, not something you'd want to be positively affirming.

>>28492344
I'm not even necessarily talking about /r9k/ users. Dating sites come to mind as well. Men there are disgusting and saddening.
>>
>>28492338
Haha no, shit outside = shit inside. If you're poor you're worthless, that's why when people say how much money someone has, they say "he's worth $1 million", it's the only objective measure.
>>
>>28487503
Single mothers aren't even trash tier, they're fucking leeches. So because I'm shy I have to settle for a disgusting cunt? I hope this isn't real.
>>
File: 1462827715224.png (344 KB, 340x523) Image search: [Google]
1462827715224.png
344 KB, 340x523
>>28487432
>single father
>thinking that you are any better than a single mom
>>
>>28487391
it's not if you had sex with ten guys in the past year, is why did you do it. women mostly don't have a reasonable purpose for having sex with many guys, their reasons are mostly whorish or stupid.
example. a chilhood friend of mine has a long term relationship with another friend. one day we were talking abour random shit, and confessed me that she recently had sex with a friend of her, just because she always had sex with her boyfriend and she wanted to know how does it feel to have another dick inside her that is not her bf's dick.
the man who was cucked was working and studying in other city looking forward to be a good man and marry her.
i told him all this shit and they broke up for good, after some time he gave me thanks for having warned him.
she was my childhood friend but that was an injustice for him working so hard. the image i had of her was crushed in 5 seconds.

the thing is that women can't be trusted
>>
>>28492391
>"It's actually for Daddy :^)"
Calling out "daddy" while other men fuck you in the gloryholes isn't something you're suppose to be proud of.
>>
File: 9zy6vYi.png (125 KB, 237x290) Image search: [Google]
9zy6vYi.png
125 KB, 237x290
>>28492539
That was a very colorful insult, too bad insults don't actually prove anything except your own mental inferiority.
>>
File: trump.cereal.jpg (139 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
trump.cereal.jpg
139 KB, 734x760
>>28492582
Tears aren't yellow you retarded flower prancing queer!
>>
File: 1410495784200.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1410495784200.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>28487391
>had sex with someone that's not you
This right here you RETARDED CUNT. Women can always, always, ALWAYS get laid. Even the fattest grossest whore can at least get a one night stand with a semi-attractive guy. You will never understand what it takes to get laid as a man unless you live as one. SO fuck off and kill yourself roastie slut
>>
>>28492724
Oh look, it's the "life revolves around losing your virginity and getting laid" meme.

Fuck off to the middle east, barbarian.
>>
Do people really don't understand how wrong it feels for a man to be raising someone elses offspring? It's kind of like that feeling that I imagine women have when I approach them. It's just wrong. Same with dating single mothers.
>>
>>28492760
Retard. If you can't do something that most population can do, it's obvious you're going to be pissed off and frustrated. Would you not be frustrated if you were 15 but still didn't know how to read?
>>
>>28492818
>If you can't do something that most population can do, it's obvious you're going to be pissed off and frustrated.
>WAAH I DESERVE TO BE ABLE TO PUT MY PENIS INSIDE A VAGINA WAAH
Hire a prostitute.
>>
>>28492860
>Hire a prostitute.
Why should I? I know tall good looking guys and they don't have to buy hookers.
>>
>>28492860
You literally should be telling people to buy a dakimura an onahole and create a tupla.
>>
>>28492791

Right. It's as if these people are not aware of what motivates life on earth, i.e., the proliferation of one's own genes.
>>
>>28492886
>Why should I?
Because you're a shit human being who feels entitled to free stuff without effort.
Food also costs money, or effort to make. Just because it's an alleged basic human right doesn't mean you get it for free, you stupid faggot. If you're such a lazy piece of shit you don't want to put some effort into wooing a girl, then pay for it just like you pay for your other basic human rights.

>>28492891
Then they'll just cry about it not being real and them wanting real "love" (even though they only want to lose their virginity, let's be honest).
>>
>>28492937
>Because you're a shit human being who feels entitled to free stuff without effort.
But many people put in much less effort. And all of this due to getting born luckily. Why should I try harder just because I didn't get lucky? It's not fair. Only a faggot would accept that and work hard.

>If you're such a lazy piece of shit you don't want to put some effort into wooing a girl, then pay for it just like you pay for your other basic human rights.
Way to completely miss my point you fucking just world retard.
>>
>>28492973
>But many people put in much less effort. And all of this due to getting born luckily.
Yeah, "Chad" is totally born with a fully buffed body. You know exactly how biology works.

Fat ugly fuck.
>>
>>28492991
>Yeah, "Chad" is totally born with a fully buffed body. You know exactly how biology works.
That's why I said tall and good looking you dumb fucking faggot. Just try pretending that most things that affect your life are actually in your control. Surely it couldn't be that many VERY important things are completely out of your control(well if we discount malnutrition).
>>
>>28492991
Calm down doj, your typing is getting more short and blunt. You should take a break.
>>
>>28493023
I don't actually try to reason elaborately with dense, braindead morons with an IQ lower than 20.
>>
>>28493043
Doj please, your blood pressure! Think of your family, don't do this to yourself.
>>
>>28493023
I just like the fact he gets butthurt over being insulted here >>28492582 then goes on to insulting everyone who disagrees with him.
>>
>>28493043
Then why do you bother reasoning at all you dumbass?
>>
> the guy on the left is equivalent to a fat single mother

Only a woman could be this retarded, truly. And she's a single mom too, what a coincidence!

> All I'm saying is that you should realise that things like having a little extra weight and being a single mother are equivalent(or better) than what your average robot offers.

The robot only loses in social status, in everything else he is above the fat single mom. Better health, saner, better financial situation, and no dependents or nowhere comparable baggage.

Yet, as a woman, you rate social status higher than anything that actually matters.
>>
File: 84504887.jpg (51 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
84504887.jpg
51 KB, 640x353
>>28492507
Intelligent, hard working, contributing member to society, whether an engineer, construction worker, police officer, fireman.

Statistics show single fathers are less likely to be abusive to their kids, and single fathers tend to raise their kids better than single mothers. Single mothers create a higher percentage of kids who ruin their life's or have mental issues.

As opposed to.

Some Human Resources scorn of earth worker that nobody wants or needs, perhaps some stripper, woman still living off mommy and daddies money or the Government. Perhaps she has a shitty job a teenager should be doing. Still bringing in men after men in the house. Abusing her children. Ignoring her children. Not providing appropriately.

Very different things, I think if you knew anything about men and women on a biological and physical level, this wouldn't even be a debate.
>>
File: 1587489934.png (214 KB, 383x370) Image search: [Google]
1587489934.png
214 KB, 383x370
>>28493064
I just imagine him leaning over his computer, breathing heavily with a stream of tears running his fat cheeks, while typing away at how superior he is to everyone in this thread.
>>
>>28487411
>big boobs and zero bodyfat
if they have boobs they have fat. Your argument is invalid
>>
>>28493119
Don't even bother speaking with a woman with facts or anything, just keep it simple and funny, that's what they understand.

Even the most used up disgusting single mom whores in this earth think they can do better than a robot because they fucked Chad once, that's reason enough to not be in a relationship with a person who will resent you and your robot cock.
>>
File: 1413429154851.gif (805 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1413429154851.gif
805 KB, 500x281
My standards are already pretty low sempai

Ugly? So am I
Fat? Not a problem
Small boobs? No such thing as bad boobs
Single Mom? So long as baby daddy is out of the picture it's w/e (baby daddy is never out of the picture)
Insufferable Christfag? Praise Jesus
Mudslime? Praise Snackbar
Not a virgin? Pretty typical for my age group
Not a virgin and sucked 32 dicks and had a train run over them? That's quite a fucking lot and would make me question their character but that doesn't mean shit would be impossible

What matters is if I can be friends with this person. Genuine friends, not some "I'll pretend to like anime so he'll pay child support because baby daddy fucked off to Mootxico" or "I'm old and busted and Chad wont settle, so I'll stick with this nerd so I don't die alone and childless" shit. Like, once all the romance dies down, the honeymoon phase dies down, we're not having sex nearly as often, and we're both old and nasty, am I still going to want to be around this person and do shit with them?

Course, no woman wants to be my friend because I'm a massive cunt.
>>
File: 1444703409946.jpg (289 KB, 1482x877) Image search: [Google]
1444703409946.jpg
289 KB, 1482x877
>>28493064
Heh you're a great troll friend.

>>28493085
I'm insulting manchildren with a confirmed IQ of lower than 80, not insulting people who disagree with me.

Sounds like you're of the same breed.

>>28493114
I'm not reasoning. I'm insulting.

>>28493119
I can post dumb images like this as well.

I'm done with this thread, though. Too many redditors, manchildren, 12 year old wannabe bait artists and /b/ rejects in here. Not going to bother with such idiots.
>>
>>28493043
That's probably because you can't actually respond to my points. Still waiting >>28493013
>>
>>28493198
No woman wants to be your friend because you're ugly man. They think you're too weird and repulsive to even keep around as a beta orbiter.
>>
>>28488619
I have though and it *is* true to some degree. Our son is going on 4 now. Not as bad as everyone assumes it is, but still aggravating as fuck sometimes.
>>
>>28493209
>tripfaggot asshurt

kek, delicious
>>
>>28487391
You're trying to be helpful, I get that but you want some socially awkward virgins to get with people who will manipulate them. Fuck off I don't want some big titted, hourglass figured whore.(though it does sound good) I want someone who will be loyal to me, obviously a virgin would be preferable, but honestly if you are a girl and you've taken dick, day in and day out you've proven to me with that action that you are not loyal and thus not girlfriend material. Women need to man up too, and at least be honest of how much of a slut they were in the past. If she can't at leasy do that she can get the fuck out of my life.
>>
File: 1375668590214.jpg (469 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1375668590214.jpg
469 KB, 1280x720
>>28493232

>weird and repulsive
and a cunt

I'm the friend who all my other friend's girlfriends hate.
>>
>>28487391
I don't want my first time dating to be with somebody who already has a kid, especially when I have no real interest right now in my life for children or to take care of them.
>>
File: 1450737249228.jpg (294 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1450737249228.jpg
294 KB, 1440x810
>>28493232
>tfw this is me
>family keeps telling me they'd love to have grandchildren/nieces/nephews/etc and I should just bee myself
>i'm so well aware of how fucking ugly and weird I am that them telling me that just makes me feel worse
fuck you guys you already know i'm going to die alone please stop
>>
>>28493209
Yes, go cry in a corner somewhere you cum guzzling faggot.
>>
>>28493295
No trust me, that's just due to weird, obnoxious, and repulsive.

I think you keep saying cunt because you'd like to believe it's your righteous anger keeping them away, but it isn't.

I'm a decent looking guy, and I'm a major cunt to every woman in my life and they always come back for seconds. This morning I just broke the third plate on the floor and made my bitch clean it up, her friends know the way I am, I am a true misogynist, and yet I bang one of her friends on the side.

It's just that women find you repulsive. Women don't operate with justice and fairness, they operate with "muh vag" like men do when they see hot beautiful women.
>>
>>28493209
I love how you can't respond to my points. As expected from a dumb tripfag. Still waiting >>28493013
>>
>>28487391

And then suddenly, despite your belief that you practiced safe protected sex with her, she's pregnant again and your walking wallet #2.
>>
>>28493412
I'd ask for a pic of you, then I can tell you whether it's true or not. Personally I think you're exaggerating, but even the biggest weirdo can go to Japan and land a JAP girl easily.

You'll still be bullied though, don't think there's no Chads in Japan.
>>
File: china_smoking.jpg (25 KB, 359x239) Image search: [Google]
china_smoking.jpg
25 KB, 359x239
>>28487391
>I never understood why people here say women can't be lonely but men can?
sure, women can get lonely but they will never understand or experience the level of loneliness, depression and soul crushing despair an average male robot feels

>Men can also get with women if they don't only go for "10" s with big boobs and zero bodyfat.
No. No, we can't. Problem is, men and women have different standards. All women (0-10) want chad-like partners and will keep climbing the social ladder until they either get one or settle for something less, while all men want is someone to love them and a wet hole to fuck.

As if I don't have enough problems already.

>I understand most of you are misogynists who can't comprehend a girl that had sex with someone that's not you but I'm sure some of you can still be saved...
Most of us are just guys that have been constantly shat upon by women for simply not being up to chad's standard. Women settle for us, for men, not the other way around. Men have varied taste; some like thin girls, some like thick, girls of all shapes, sizes, races and ethnicity. There are ass men and there are breast men. The debate rages on to this day. Men generally find all women beautiful in some way. Women? They have one standard: the chad standard. You either meet the mark or you don't and if you're lucky, they'll settle for you.

This may sound autistic, but its what I think, and OP you're a damn good troll 8/10.
>>
>>28493561
No, I hit it right on the button because I used to be just like you buddy. Working out, dressing better, and carrying myself like a man didn't turn me into a Chad, but it sure got me to live a normal life.
>>
>>28493572
>>Most of us are just guys that have been constantly shat upon by women for simply not being up to chad's standard.
Why don't you just improve yourselves then retards? All you need is roids and money.
>>
>>28493572
I agree with you man. You were right on point. If both women, beautiful and virgin, and disgusting used up sluts, are going to feel resentment towards you for not being a Chad, might as well be single or wait for the beauty.
>>
>>28493611
>All you need is roids and money
not this meme again
>>
>>28493611
Yeah I bet roids will make me taller, make my dick grow and change my facial bone structure. Not to mention make up for years of being shat on.
>>
>go to a board/chan with a different demographic than my own
>lurk for a bit
>realize I don't like the atmosphere
>instead of shitposting and trying to destroy the established board culture, I go somewhere more welcoming to my views and beliefs
Was that so very hard?
>>
>>28493659
Money will: leg lengthening, penis enlargement, cheek/jaw implants/nose job.

HGH and roids will do wonders for your face on their own btw.
>>
>>28493680
It won't change growing up as inferior. Chads will always have an advantage of increased confidence, which means they will get more money. Pretty much whatever they do, they win. And I should pay ungodly money to get something they got for free? What kind of faggot would I be.
>>
>>28493705
Then why even live if you don't even want to do the basics to be considered a human being by society ?
>>
>>28493611
I think these guys want to be loved for who they are. Funny that Robots think women are different, but when it comes to love they expect women to think like men.

Robots please understand, I am aware that men have the best and most honorable idea of love. But that's exactly it, only men can love. Women cannot love.

It's unfair I know, but I also think men have been socially conditioned to love. All those 80's and 90's movies you saw growing up telling men about love, and a girl who will like you for you will come your way... nothing but bullshit.

Women in reality are nothing more than your ticket to continuing your genetics. You have to proof yourself, show why you're worth reproducing.

If women don't find you attractive, it's not because you're of horrible character, women don't care about character. If you're unattractive, it's because you're ugly, short, small framed or a fat ass (the latter showing laziness and lack of self control), have no money (showing you lack any skills or success) so you see....

Women are nothing but the ultimate test in your abilities to reproduce and show off your worth. You idiots thinking women are meant to be loving life long partners have been deceived, all women are whores.
>>
>>28487504
That is not true. I'm a single mother, and yes, I know very well I don't belong on this board, but anyways, not all single mothers are retarded sluts. I was in a stable relationship for 7 years before I got pregnant, and I chose to have the baby because, apart from the fact that we're animals who lives to reproduce, I wanted to be able to give away a childhood I and loads of other kids never got. I wanted to do it right, because modern women suck at raising their kids. I'm not saying it was the right or most rational reason, but it's what happened. The father of the child never cared or took responsibility, he slipped into alcoholism and became manipulative and controlling, and I chose to leave because I genuinely thought it would be better for my kid to not live with him. I got a new bf later, and he is the kindest person I've ever met. He sticks up to us even after I've made it clear that he's not obliged to do anything for me or my kid. I would not change him for anything, and I could never thank him enough for what he does for us both.The father of my child is still an alcoholic asshole who doesn't want to see our kid, and even though I felt something towards this man in the past, he turned out to be a coward who didn't cope with the responsibility he chose to take on the day we discussed and agreed to keep the baby, something my new bf does voluntarily every day, which makes him a bigger man than the father could ever dream of becoming.
>>
>>28493727
Because if I just got born lucky I could have had so much more for so much less work. I refuse to try to do anything because I got born inferior.
>>
>>28493727
> society basics include extremely painful surgeries with a year of healing time, destroying your health, and fucking up your face
>>
>>28488788
you know what even normalfags have the same standards if not higher
>>
>>28493742
Stop lying on the internet you neckbeard.
>>
>>28493742
You chose the wrong guy, end of story bitch.

I'm a single father, I chose the wrong girl to put my dick in, I accept it, I move on. I blame myself for being stupid enough to stick it in her.

Why cant women ever fucking take responsibility? Jesus fucking chirst. And to make matters worse you have a new beta cuck boyfriend LOL
>>
>>28493757
Yeah but dude you don't understand women have it harder, they have to wear MAKEUP everyday!
>>
>>28487391
I don't really have anything to add to the debate, I just want to give you props on choosing the best qt from Persona 5. I'm so hyped for that it's unhealthy .
>>
>>28493742
>I'm a single mother, and yes, I know very well I don't belong on this board
you're right, you don't. The door is that way, don't let it fuck you on the way out.
>>
>>28493812
I should make a sentient door that fucks people when they try to leave.
>>
>>28493757
Well you want the life of an attractive person, so you've got to pay if you weren't born that way. I don't understand, why do you want it for free? No one gets anything for free.
>>
>>28493742
>one man said FUCK YOU I'll do what I want bitch and left your sorry ass
>One guy said, hey I'm gonna live in another mans trash

Yeah... what a REAL MAN. Neither are real men. Not your ex, nor your current boyfriend.

A real man wouldn't have been with you in the first place, BUT, if for some reason a real man impregnated you, he would take his kid from you, and move on in life without you.
>>
>>28488735
I have the same standards, except I don't care if they're a single mother. Still a khv. There's really no hope for us. Any girl who fits that criteria would do, I don't even care if she's not very good looking .
>>
>>28493874
plastic surgery doesn't really look that great, it has to be natural
>>
>>28493889
>take his kid
Why would a man want womb filth that a woman will fight tooth and nail (and win 99% of the time) to keep? Just give it up and accept you contributed another nu-male beta to the world.
>>
>>28493795
Now now, women with fucked up faces wont be saved by make-up either
>inb4 ugly women still get orbiters and whatnots
That doesn't make them any less ugly does it? They could get attention because of some weird fetishes someone has (or who knows, maybe they just have an interesting personality), but that is just thirsty nature of men for you. In eyes of social standards, which includes criticism from other women and- why of course!- men, they are still no models.
>>
>>28493742
>which makes him a bigger man than the father could ever dream of becoming
but not bigger in the sack, right? I bet you lust after your baby daddy's cock every night, don't you?
>>
>>28493947
I managed to keep my son pretty easily, but then again I'm not the biggest beta, a little hard work in the legal sysytem was worth it.

Now I'm happy raising my son. And I know the bitch is suffering wondering where my son and I are. And even if she's taking 100 dicks a week and living la vida loca, it's okay with me, all I care about is my life, and my sons.
>>
>>28493874
>No one gets anything for free.
Except the people who get born that way. Why should I accept how unfair it is? I'm getting buttfucked here by society for things out of my control. And I should just bend over and take it? Is that what you're saying? That's what only the lowest of betas would do.
>>
>>28494013
Why would they want to be models though? Why aren't they satisfied with one guy that loves them more than anything in the world? Why do they have to be histrionic whores?
>>
>>28493742

tl;dr: alpha fucks and beta bux
>>
>>28493874
> No one gets anything for free.

Except Chad and every woman.
>>
>>28494043
No, you should work for it and get all the things I said to get, so you can be equal to or better than them.
>>
>>28494013
>women with fucked up faces wont be saved by make-up either
as long as her body isn't fucked up, she's still gonna get cock 24/7
>>
>>28494055
I don't know who you are talking about not being satisfied by one guy that loves them, but who wouldn't want to be a model? It makes things easier in life.
>>
>>28494043
Look at this sorry excuse of a fucking loser. Who dropped you on your head? Take a fucking break to listen to what people are telling you.

EVEN CHAD has to work for things idiot, they're not all equally perfect, Chads compete with each other all the time.
>>
>>28494095
*look like a model
to be specific
>>
>>28494078
Chad at my highschool wants a private jet, does he have it? No. Ohhh I guess you're wrong.
>>
>>28494110
>Chads compete with each other all the time.
Chads compete for 10s. I would have to work extremely hard for 5 years to be allowed to compete for 3s. You see the problem now?
>>
>>28494095
Yes, yes, there is only one hierarchical pyramid and if you're not at the top by all of its standards, you're nothing.

C'mon, fight the brainwashing a bit, I know you can do it.
>>
>>28494078
Also women. Does every woman look so beautiful that she lives the life of Donal Trumps wife? I guess not, Seems you're wrong there again.,
>>
>>28494084
>so you can be equal to or better than them.
I'll never be. It will always be a lie and I would have to lie even to myself. Not to mention, when could I get all these things? By the time I'm 30? Having spent my best years in a hole like the goblin I am? While Chads had great years when they were growing up? It's nowhere near equal. Not even fucking close.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.