[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to the first job interview tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wdaggn.png (38 KB, 979x731) Image search: [Google]
wdaggn.png
38 KB, 979x731
>tfw going to the first job interview tomorrow
>>
>>28487343
Just be yourseIf, it's not that hard
>>
>>28487343
be an arrogant fuck, works all the time
>>
Its a shitty job and I will definitely get it, but still fucking scared
>>
>>28487343
Nice you do most of the work before you go in.

Look good. Smell good and have a good idea what you're going to say.
>>
>>28487343
Just try to act as decently as you can. Control your autism and don't sperg out too much and you'll be fine. Also present yourself well (dress well and smell good) so the interviewer won't be turned off.

Don't get too anxious because it's going to make your performance worse. Have some confidence.

What's this for anon? Good luck anyway
>>
Don't say that you're a people person or a perfectionist, even if you are.
>>
When you say a weakness, instead of saying a half-compliment, say something relatable and then give an example as to how you're learning to overcome that weakness
Eg "I used to be afraid of confrontation, although recently I've made an extra effort to go towards issues rather than shy away from them"
This is both humble and impressive, opposite of "I'm a perfectionist"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.