[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even want sex anymore. I just want someone warm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462654270045.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1462654270045.png
130 KB, 394x360
I don't even want sex anymore. I just want someone warm to sit next to to. I just want something to comfort me when i feel like shit. I just want someone to scratch my head, someone to hold my hand, just someone to fucking touch me! Im so devoid of it that when someone even grazes me i recoil, im a fucking monster
>>
>>28487264
get a dog

and also suck my fucking cock robot overlord
>>
>>28487347
I hate dogs, and my cats arent big enough
>>
>>28487435
>not getting a smart, loyal malinois

They're amazing dogs. My parents had one, and her trust in them was amazing. She got old and it was time to put her down, as she could no longer walk without severe pain and had several other medical difficulties. She knew something was wrong, so she didn't trust the vet, and she refused to cooperate. She looked up at my dad and he nodded to her. After that she simply laid down on the operating table and let the vet give her the injection.
>>
>>28487264
I now this feel op and it's crushing me every day. Not sure why I even bother anymore desu
>>
>>28487264
>I just want someone warm to sit next to to.

Unless you're completely disfigured you'll be able to find an aging shrew who is ready to settle.

> I just want something to comfort me when i feel like shit.

Yeah, you're going to need a dog for that. Show emotional weakness to a woman and she's gone. Your purpose for a woman is to be her rock, to shelter her from her own insecurities and paranoia. Men don't get that from women, but you could always go gay.
>>
>>28487264
>when someone grazes me I recoil
Same
Any kind of physical contact is so alien to me that I just can't handle it
How do I change this
How do I stop being like this
>>
Tfw gf scratches my back and plays with my hair while we watch anime with our dinner every night
>>
>>28487264
I want it too. But I think no qt would ever want to spend time with someone pathetic like me. They can always go for Chad who is 9/10.
>>
>>28488925

>not eating at a dinner table
fuckinn disgusting
>>
File: 1462485856105.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462485856105.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
>>28487264
You are so far into the Enlightenment, yet you fail to harvest a single lesson from it?
Why would you want to reverse your path? Even if you succeeded, the poison would only make it's way back into your heart. First it's something warm, then you desire love, commitment, and you return to the filth.

Embrace your purpose, my child. I cannot bear to watch you suffer as you tease yourself with these empty fantasies...
>>
>>28487264
>Wojak's hands are bloody from a failed cutting attempt

That's a nice detail. I never noticed that before.
>>
sounds like you dont need a friend you need some drugs
>>
>>28488987
Oh trust me im getting there just venting out the last of it

>>28488993
Dont like weed, i drink, and ill try some psychedlics soon. But thatll probably just make me feel worse
>>
File: LiGhT.jpg (26 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
LiGhT.jpg
26 KB, 500x381
>>28489191
I am relieved, my dear child.
The last stages of shedding this heavy load called "hope" can be the hardest, for it's the most deep rooted delusion of all.

The most important thing to learn is
lEtTinG gO
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.