[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you enjoy making women submit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Why don't you enjoy making women submit?
>>
Because a female has never trained me to enjoy that sort of thing.
>>
I don't feel the need to control someone like that. That said it would be good to have some fucking help around here at times, and I wish I had a servant of sorts to order about for various tasks. But I could just as well have some kind of automaton for that. I wouldn't need to enslave anyone. I wonder about the egos who feel the need to do this to a woman.
>>
File: Oral 1395416788271.gif (497 KB, 499x212) Image search: [Google]
Oral 1395416788271.gif
497 KB, 499x212
But I do.
Nothing quite like have a woman on her knees with your dick in their mouth. Have them nude too, and turn fellatio into irrumatio.
>>
But I do. I enjoy hurting females for the sake of hurting them as well as only using their mouth or butt for my sexual pleasure. You should give polycarbonate a try, it's way better than rattan for canes. It stings like a bitch. Also never take your girl out on a date or anything fun like that unless she's wearing a plug. It can be fun to wait until she's in your car and hand it to her and tell her to put it in before going to though. Just save it for the after first date unless you're super alpha though. It'd be fun to try but the I don't want to scare a bitch off before she sees why she should worship me.
>>
>>28487381

based Greek movie
>>
>>28487196
i do but im too beta to do it with 99% of women
>>
>>28487196
I don't enjoy submission or domination
>>
I love the thought of just slapping my dick on a womans face
>>
>>28487381
is there a non-submissive way to do bj's?
>>
>>28487840
Yep, if you do a 69
>>
>>28487840
This >>28487898 I guess.

Though you'll hear dumb bitches come out of the woodwork and claim that they're somehow in a position of power while having a cock stuffed in their mouth and down their throat.
>>
File: 1461240795920.png (844 KB, 824x728) Image search: [Google]
1461240795920.png
844 KB, 824x728
Because I'm incredibly submissive myself. Disgustingly so.
>>
>>28487929
is pussy eating submissive too? like if i give a bj, can he repay the submission points by eating me out, so we're on equal ground? hypothetically.
>>
>>28487934
are you a face-sitting kind of submissive or do you like being pegged?
>>
>>28488028

Its less submissive because the man isnt being penetrated.

However you look at it, the woman is always submitting to a mans dick in one form or another. Form follows function.
>>
>>28487196
I do but only after 3+ days of nofap, this jerking regularly keeps me sane but pretty mellowed out.
>>
>>28488064
how is submissiveness decided? why is dick in mouth worse than pussy on tongue?
>>
>>28488148
> this jerking regularly keeps me sane but pretty mellowed out.

Holy shit this.

If im jerking off daily, im mellow and too passive to pursure women. I can kind of fake it with increased mental effort but its exhausting. Women seem much more intimidating.

If I dont fap, after 3-5 days I become not just horny but much more dominant, aggressive, and look at women not with fear but like they are play-things ready to be grabbed and used.
>>
>>28488041
Face-sitting isn't submissive. Some niggas just like a big butt on their face.
>>
>>28488211

Its not better vs worse, its just nature.

A woman needs to be penetrated. A man needs a hard cock to penetrate a woman. In turn, his personality must also be hard, strong, confident. Just as a woman must be soft, open, and inviting (like her pussy).

The flowers dont go after the bee.
>>
>>28488260
This, your face is the part to experience things with since it has all the senses.
I don't like being dominated I just like ass.
>>
>>28487929
>Though you'll hear dumb bitches come out of the woodwork and claim that they're somehow in a position of power while having a cock stuffed in their mouth and down their throat.
I'm male, but don't feel submissive sucking cocks.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.