[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /masturbator/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462969385070.jpg (229 KB, 1391x781) Image search: [Google]
1462969385070.jpg
229 KB, 1391x781
What kind do you have?
How often do you use it?
Any popular recommendations or advice?
>>
>woman buys a vibrator
fine
>man buys a Realfuck Imouto-chan 2.6 with 20 lbs of pussy and ass
disgusting creep

why this double standard?
>>
>>28486973
Tfw several of both.
>>
>>28486973

You are witnessing the men's sexual revolution. The womins had theirs in the 60s, now it's our turn.
Modern women feel threatened by our use of toys. The generations after us will find it completly normal.
>>
>>28486973

Women are meant to be exclusive, and men are meant to be desirable enough to get at that.

So when a woman rides a fake dick she's reinforcing her exclusivity for a real one.
When a man fucks a fake vagoo he's proclaiming that he's not desirable enough for a real one.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 314x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 314x325
I always look at the ones on extreme restraints. I just couldn't see spending thousands of dollars on some thing that looks like a corpse with the limps cut off.
>>
>fapping kills your testosterone and other bullshit
>sex, the exact same process but with a wetter hole, doesn't
how does that work?
>>
>>28487082
Damn. I never looked at it this way

Undesirable men are usually pegged with the stigma of creepy, broke shit lords that live with mommy on top of that.
>>
>>28486916
I'm waiting for waifubots. Not having sex toys for high octane orgasms creates a small incentive to try to get laid.

Plus you can't cuddle an onahole.
>>
>>28486973

Women don't like the idea of losing their sexual value and therefore a large amount of social control.
>>
>>28487108
dont know where that information comes from but I assume they surveyed chronic masturbatory and those with active sex life and found a correlation between testosterone
the real reason would probably because hightest individuals are on average more desirable to the opposite sex and not that masturbating lowers your testosterone

t. my ass
>>
>>28486973
>>woman buys a vibrator
>fine

If it's fine to you, that's fine. But don't generalize. Maybe one of my exes had a dildo or a vibrator. But not a single one confessed to it and I never found any hint of them owning toys. I'd definitely would think less of a girl if I found out she owns or at one point has owned sex toys.
>>
>>28486916
Realistic sex robots cannot come soon enough t.b.h.
>>
>>28486916
>>28486973

I just had this thought,
women buy dildos
men usually buy lifelike dolls, as if to fill the void of human contact and intimacy while women just want a dick up their vag, they just see men as sex objects cause they're succubi
>>
>>28487590
>thinking medical researchers can't deal with a basic reversal causality bias.
>>
>>28487642
Why? Everybody wants sex. At least she wont be out whoring around if she had one
>>
>>28486973
I see this strawman around the web all the time.
>>
>tfw making a cheap toy out of a mug, sponges and a rubber glove

Feels pretty good though, you can place it between pillows to make it more like sex too.
>>
>>28488849
I believe testosterone (androgens) drops after having sex with a woman, but if you have a threesome with two women, it increases. Sex most likely always decreases androgens due to prolactin/ endorphin release but having women around probably causes a release of testosterone.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.