[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No pure Christian slav girl to marry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1462845997534-0[2].jpg (189 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462845997534-0[2].jpg
189 KB, 682x1024
>No pure Christian slav girl to marry
>>
Is that LB? She filling out nicely.
>>
>tfw no cameltoe bunny costume gf

why live ;__;
>>
>>28486868
> pure
> slav

Oh boy you are in for trade.

Girls here are the worst. Very slutty and being religious is looked down upon more and more.
>>
>>28486868
>>28486984
Good for her. Should be easy for her to find a nice rich western man to marry.
>>
>>28487135

Her dream is to go to University in the UK. I hope that happens. I want her to be smart and to succeed in life. Not just be some dumb trophy wife.
>>
>>28487098
t. poland or czech republic
pure slav girls live in ukraine, belarus and russia, west "slavs" are westernised feminazi sluts
>>
>>28487098

But she's wearing a cross. That means she's pure.
>>
>>28487175
>pure
>her past
>>
>>28487190

>Standing around in outfits

She was so young she had no clue what she was doing. It's only pervy with certain angles and poses. To the kid she was probably just bored wanting to go home and play with dolls.

Her parents were told it was for a Fashion Catalog.
>>
>>28487260
When are you going to meet her senpai? You seem to know a lot about her.
>>
>>28486868
Damn, she's coming along very nicely.

>tfw going to hell for recognizing her
>>
>>28487554

I've just read a bunch of threads about CD. I don't know if all the info is accurate.
>>
>>28487162
>> t. poland or czech republic

You are wrong and absolutely delusional.

I'm from one of the countries you named as being pure
>>
>>28486868
WHO IS this semen demon?
Post higher res
>>
>>28488363
go away chris hansen
>>
>>28489381

Lera is 15/16. She's pretty close to being legal. One day we may see her naked.
>>
>>28487568
who is she?

oregano
>>
>>28489415

Lera. She's a pure Angel.
>>
>slavshits
Not even once.
>>
>>28487162
>pure slav girls live in ukraine, belarus and russia

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Delusional westerners, every fucking time.
>>
>Christian

Naw, I'm good.
>>
Post more for the love of satan ;_;
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.