[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it even make sense to save up money for retirement nowdays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459180305190.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459180305190.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Does it even make sense to save up money for retirement nowdays?
>all old people I know waste their money on shit they see on tv and live pityful lives
>old people have no motivation to do shit and their body sucks
>I will probably have to work until I'm 70
>the future will be a mess full of immigration, criminality and other dystopian elements
>or automation and ais will provide us with communism and it's benefits and retirement money won't be necassary

I don't know if I should save up and live frugally or blow everything I have on gadgets, drugs and entertainemt once it reaches my account.
>>
>>28486633

a "kot blini"
>>
>>28486633
>or automation and ais will provide us with communism and it's benefits and retirement money won't be necassary

not until the AI is as advanced as in the movie "I robot".
And this will probably take another 80+ years, until then it'll be a terrible transition age, where most people will be redundant and unemployed, social security systems crashing, riots etc.
>>
>>28486633
kot bIini
>>
kot blini

When you reach the age of 65 just start doing all the drugs you can get, overdose will be a fun way to die
>>
>>28486633
>mfw i can retire at the young age of 67
Danke das Merkel
>>
>>28486882
>mfw i can retire at the young age of 65
>>
kot blini

taking early retirement by shotgun, no way ill wageslave to 67 to "enjoy" my decay

originelles kommentar
>>
>>28487962
muh nigga.
i'm on faked disability and subsidised housing myself, living the dream.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.