[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuck in dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Who else here /gets stuck in dreams/? This has happened to me many times, about 3-4 times this week.
At this point It's not scary. I know that I am sleeping and all of that is dream, but whenever I try to wake up, I wake up in another dream, so I can't really wake up. I'm at the same place everything started, but in different environment. It takes about 3-4 tries to actually wake up.
>>
Wtf nigga, greentext that shit, i would like to hear that.
>>
>>28486411
I think you have autism

Originaloo Bugaloo III
>>
>>28486431
It usually happens in the morning or after about 2-3 hours I go to sleep

I'll describe first time this happened

>Start in bed at night
>I get nervous and get up
>I go to toilet
>Notice my parents sleeping in another room
>Go to their room
>Suddenly my father starts talking to me
>He tells me things only I know about myself
>Start thinking about this
>Somehow I understand that it's all dream
>Quickly leave their room and go to mine
>Go to bed and close my eyes
>After a minute open my eyes
>seemslikei'mawake.jpg
>Room is all messed up like curtains torn and table burnt
>ohshitit'sanotherdream.jpg
>Close my eyes and open it again few seconds later
>It's still same
>Get scared as fuck
>I try to calm myself down
>Close my eyes and prepare to gobacktoreality
>Open eyes
>I feel terrified
>Everything seems normal
>Looks like I made it

Shit like this has happened many times, mostly before I wake up in the morning
>>
>>28486569
welp, life is a dream. just replace trying to wake up with committing suicide.
>>
>>28486585
How should I kill myself?

oregano
>>
>>28486411
not quite the same, but sometimes i have dreams of waking up, showering, etc
basically i'll dream about doing my morning rituals then get confused as hell when i wake up for real

is my life really so boring that this is all i dream about?
>>
>>28486411
used to happen to me a lot
>>
How conscious are you? Try creating things
>>
>>28488492
What do you mean by that? How well do I perceive reality? If that, I do it pretty well.

Sometimes I almost fall unconscious and for milliseconds It feels like I'm in different place, but It has happened so much, that I blame it on not getting enough sleep and being tired. I try to explain everything rationally, because I think all the /x/ is bullshit
>>
>>28486411
I used to get this as a kid

I'd get stuck in dreams where someone was trying to kill me and they'd play over and over and I couldn't wake up

The solution turned out to be hitting pause on a controller I could feel in my hands, scrolling down to quit in the pause menu and hitting X, which would wake me up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.