[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 khv >finally after a year add a girl I liked (and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451277103961.jpg (215 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1451277103961.jpg
215 KB, 396x385
>be 18 khv
>finally after a year add a girl I liked (and thought she liked me aswell) on normiebook
>she doesn't accept
>realize that she doesn't actually like me
>all the signs I thought she was giving me were not real
>my perception failed me
>all I believed in was wrong
>have finals next week but all I do is contemplate suicide

I was living in a false reality where I'm not actually that bad of a guy and some girls actually like me but it turned out indeed to be false. My whole reality crashes down.

This realization is killing me, I can't even describe this feel. I don't really want to kill myself but I fantasize still fantasize about it.
>>
>>28486399
Dude relax. One girl didn't add you on Facebook
>>
>>28486413
She literally adds everyone but me
>>
>>28486399
I'm 31 KHV so your story is just the beginning.

I suggest you to give up and focus on improving yourself for your own satisfaction
>>
>>28486399
>robot convinces himself a girl likes him because of mysterious "signs" that involve everything but clear and direct communication
>reality of social media interaction burst his delusion bubble
>have a meltdown and wants to die

Do you people even realize how ridiculous it all sounds sometimes?
>>
>>28486399
19 khhv here
It doesn't get any better, but don't kill yourself over a girl. That's just plain stupid.
>>
>>28486692
ofc I won't, but I like to fantasize about it
>>28486671
Well then how do you know if a girl likes you?
>>
>>28486806
>Well then how do you know if a girl likes you?

She tells you...? At least that's my experience, dude life isn't an anime/cartoon/manga/princess bride level thing where people silently obsess over each other while sending cryptic signal.
It's the same crap with conspiracy theorists: if you look hard and desperately enough you'll find "signs" and meaning everywhere, but that's just you.
>>
>>28486897
Well then I'm fucked I guess
>>
>>28486671
I wish they would kill themselves. If they are prepared to quit so easily, we have no room for them in future of the species.

It's their weakness that disgusts me.
>>
>>28486974
Dude don't be an edgy asshole, they're weird and fucked up but wishing them dead is a dick move.
Most of the time I'd just like to understand why they do what they do.
>>
>>28487099
>>28486974
Is r9k now a board for normies to make fun of robots?
>>
>>28486399
Mate ffs its just one girl,
I know it feels bad but you need to man the fuck up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.