[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: List your dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 799x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 799x712
It was a lot of fun reading your dreams. Old thread was archived. >>28479648
>>
>>28486206
>go to some dock town type place in a boat with a group
>look up, there's this huge black cloud covering the whole sky
>everyone thinking what the fuck, think it's just some fast weather change
>look closely
>on the edge of the black clouds you can just see this fucking huge plane peaking out, the front of it and the edge of the wings, thing is about a mile across
>black cloud is actually smoke coming from the plane, it is burning
>in its path is this huge oil tanker floating in the sky, looks sort of like a gyrocopter but cubical
>black smoke plane hits it, huge explosion
wake up
>>
I'm just happy to prowl my university halls in my dreams. I would give almost everything to increase my brain's awake production of what makes everything in dreams seem realer than life. Just think that some people are naturally high on that.
>>
I remember one where i was in a plane crashing into the sea, and when i opened my eyes i was stuck deep down underwater. Since i didn't want to die a slow painful death by drowning i looked around the wreckage for a gun, but i couldn't find one. There were people still alive that i could talk to for some reason and they guided me to one, and when i found it i began trying to kill myself. I kept fucking up over and over, with the bullets not going through my brain. I started getting weaker, pulling the trigger became really difficult. I got myself together for one last try where i put all my strength into it, and when i shot i felt a wet sensation on the inside of my skull and woke up.

It was pretty strange.
>>
File: mfw_heist.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
mfw_heist.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>rob a bank with 3 childhood friends
>autistically fumble a long time getting my gun out of the plastic wrapping it was in and loading it with bullets
>I apologize to the bank employee for the robbery but explain that we're trying to get rich, and this is the fastest and most effortless way to do it
>nothing personnel u know
>she understands
>she brings us 400 bucks and we're like no, you gotta have more, that doesn't even cover our guns and shit
>"come on this is a bank you gotta have way more"
>she leads us to the back room at gunpoint, but there are only watering pots and hoses because the place has become a flower shop
>I feel so bad for trying to rob a nice flower shop that I wake up

Kinda mundane but I thought it was weird that I was fine with performing an armed robbery
>>
I constantly dream about this scenario:
>hot, summer day
>cicadas chirping
>the sound of a water bottle perpetually pouring water somewhere near
>the fan blowing
>just laying down on floor

I don't get it. How do I get cool dreams like you all?
>>
>at the mall
>walk into FYE/Suncoast
>giant stack of boxes in the front area
>open one of them, it's filled with Wonder Ball candies
>all the boxes are filled with Wonder Balls like the ones when I was a kid
>attempt to pick one up to buy it because I miss them
>wake up
I always have these weird borderline normal dreams where I just go shopping or walking
>>
File: 1449657347803.jpg (90 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1449657347803.jpg
90 KB, 500x379
I dreamt that my step dad got me a brand new car
>He told me this should be enough to get me motivated to get my driving license.

>He let me drive it to the place you get your license
>we took an exam and i had to come the next day to take the driving exam

>He told me on our way back that he got me the car to become more outgoing
>Also so I can help out when we need to get stuff

>Wake up from dream excited to go to the exam
>Realized that it was just a dream while showering
>>
I will make the world happy again

By any means necessary
>>
I dream a lot about 2nd season of panty and stocking since 2013, atleast once a month. Saddest thing is,there never will be one...
>>
>>28487131
Animefag detected
>>
>>28486206
1. Be happy
2. Have purpose
>>
Had a dream recently, first for some months.
>in vietnamese jungles
>as a US soldier
>with other US soldiers
>got to enemy base, found a hidden way there
>everyone going through it, I stay back for a minute to tie boots
>go after them
>see that all our soldiers are shot by guards on watch towers
>see some kid (gook, of course) running to me with machete
>decide not to go back because squad is dead
>that kid throws machete in my head
>feel some recoil, but nothing else - no pain or anything
>he looks at me for a couple of seconds and his face fills with terror and he runs away
>for some reason I'm still alive and can move
>got out back to jungles and see one US soldier there, he says "wow" as he sees my head
>I take my head off but still see from normal position
>see that my skull is basically cut in half
>something lifted me up so I got to skies
>wake up
>>
>met up with my online friends
>were hanging out and having fun
>feel happy
wake up alone as always
>>
Had a weird one last night, was in some kind of mansion. Everything was really nice, it felt like a luxary hotel but I know it was a home because a family was there, not mine but a family nonetheless.

I had this urge to escape. I passed the dad and feigned friendliness until I was out of sight from anyone and was looking for a way out. There was an exit sign and a door to outside, it was mostly glass and outside it was pitch black. The door was locked, so I looked for another one.

At this time I had the sense that they were now looking for me, aware of my intended escape. Another door was locked, I couldnt get out.

Not sure how the dream ended. I might have killed someone.
>>
>>28488309
I felt agitated just reading that, I always get super spooked in dreams not from monsters or anything but the knowledge that something is wrong/happening, even if it appears that nothing is out of the ordinary
>>
All my dreams occur in the same places, so I just recently realized that some of memories were only dreams. Some of their settings don't even exist.

It's honestly kind of scary.
>>
>>28488410

> I always get super spooked in dreams not from monsters or anything but the knowledge that something is wrong/happening, even if it appears that nothing is out of the ordinary

Holy shit this. Maybe it comes from anxiety?
>>
File: something is wrong.jpg (77 KB, 872x716) Image search: [Google]
something is wrong.jpg
77 KB, 872x716
>>28488445
Could be, a common one for me is meeting a relative or something in a dream and things being okay and then afterwards realizing that it wasn't really them or a doppelganger or something and going full on fear mode

Also god damn this CAPTCHA, is this one of those dreams I'm having right now?
>>
from last night
>walking on the area of my old school (same place where it's IRL but the buildings and sports fields are very different and partially in different places)
>there are at least 2 but less than 4 people with me
>apparently went to same school (remember them in the dream world but don't remember ever seeing them IRL)
>we're all in our 20s but one of the guys still looks like he's about 15
>walking through one of the sports fields (that doesn't exist IRL)
>thinking about Elliot Rodger for some reason
>comparing myself to him, we both have good memories
>enter one building that's isolated from the others (also doesn't exist IRL)
>it's near the sports field but mostly surrounded by forests
>remember that this building was once meant for severely troubled kids but has been abandoned
>walking on the main hallway
>feel a very strong gust of wind behind back
>we visit a few classrooms and look at items there
>for some reason make a bad joke about a doge-themed Mother's Day card, even use dogespeak
>nobody really laughs, we keep doing whatever we were doing
>suddenly hear some kind of weird mantra being repeated and some black and brown dust appears and flies through the room
>be scared
>jump through the window, breaking it
>run through the forest and other school buildings, also break their windows
>be suddenly in a hospital
>still scared and try to find exit
>see other people, some even from my group, but they all avoid me
>with those who were in my group is somebody who looks like he's from a tv series
>the only one who actually talks to me, start to have a semi-nice conversation
I woke up
>>
File: 1446222140041.png (323 KB, 432x490) Image search: [Google]
1446222140041.png
323 KB, 432x490
My dreams switch between different areas rather abruptly, but I'll try to explain what I remember from last nights dream

>I am standing in the driveway of my home
>a strange van pulls up, it looks like a refitted armored car, the kind that drive between banks and such
>I enter through the back and see an old friend of mine sitting on a couch in the center of the van, watching something on a screen that is somehow being projected from the side of the van
>I sit down next to him, and he puts his arm on my shoulder
>I lean down and begin blowing him
>The next thing I know the van is speeding down the road, I am pushed back to the doors and yet he doesn't seem to notice
>I fall out of the back of the vehicle, and as I hit the ground the scenery changes
>I am watching a whale struggle in shallow water close to an island, crashing waves from a storm are pushing him towards the beach
>large birds are swooping in attempting to take pieces of this whale
>He finally manages to break free into the open ocean, riding the large waves towards the epicenter of the storm
>Birds continue to dive down but are swept away by the waves while the wale dives and leaps, dives and leaps
>other whales join him as he reenters the group
>they begin swimming towards some sort of a canal, the city looks to be European with large ornate stone structures
>I continue to watch from this third person, birds eye view while the whales ride the storm surge through the canals of this city
>This observant vision moves on it's own, and I am now staring at a group of people milling about near one of the alleys by the canal, watching the whales
>One of them says something I can't hear
I can't remember the rest
>>
a couple nights ago i dreamt i was hanging from a harness in a big cage with 2 pumas and a lion. the pumas were trying to kill me but the lion was protecting me.

this morning i dreamt about a girl from my high school. she isn't attractive but we were naked and she was being a real kinky slut, wanting it up her ass, wanting to be tied up. pretty weird.
>>
Me, Hank Hill, Dale Gribble and Bill Dautreve go on a cross-country road trip. Boomhower didn't come along probably because he has no part in the plot what-so-ever in the KOTH show. We start in LA and go to the Grand Canyon and do shit, then we go somewhere in the Great Plains and I fuck a Native American girl. I fuck a lot of girls on the way across the country. I don't know what else happened because this dream was two weeks ago and I forgot most of it, but I basically fucked bitches.
>>
>See a bucket outside of my bedroom

>Its filled with water

>And my cat is in it

>Try to save my cat

>Wake up in a pool of sweat
>>
>in grandmother's farm
>she's cooking
>sunny spring day
>parents are in the house too, the 3 of us talk
>turns out they live there and I've entered some alternative timeline where they never moved out
>uncle and his wife live there too but they have less kids than irl and the kids are younger
>the farm is still functioning despite being too small by today's standards (irl it was closed down in the early or mid-90s)
>parents have taken over it, uncle and his wife help them
>walk to another room with parents
>explain I'm not really their son, I've come from another timeline, their son has gone to mine
>ask them about their son
>they tell me he worked at the farm from an early age but never was good at it, but he did well in school, he also made mods for video games when he was a teen but nothing really came out of it
>no mention of siblings (have 1 brother irl)
>wake up before can tell them about myself
>>
>standing in bathroom
>looking at self in mirror
>body if horribly grotesque
>skin is old, wrinkled and dry
>hair is dry and like straw
>emaciated frame
>i stand there staring at myself, pulling at my contorted face, trying to make it resemble what i usually look like
>fail
>look at rest of body
>large holes all over my body
>comically large, like swiss cheese, you can just see right through, no blood or organs or anything
>feel odd feeling of content
>wake up

This dream has been bothering me ever since I had it a week or so ago. Weird body horror shit.
>>
File: 1462202821108.png (581 KB, 800x305) Image search: [Google]
1462202821108.png
581 KB, 800x305
>>28486206
>In my favorite bar's bathroom( is a sports bar)
>Sports blaring on the tv in the stall
>Notice a glory hole
>Stick my dick in it
>Tv is now showing view from other stall
>The mini-guillotine over my cock starts dropping
>Wake up hearing a loud knife chop noise
>>
File: Madotsuki.600.941623.jpg (78 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki.600.941623.jpg
78 KB, 475x600
All of my dreams take place in the same handful of areas that are all interconnected by a series of trains, highways, roads, elevators and teleportation. I've drawn a map of it before just to see how it all lines up and it's pretty spooky.

All of my dreams are violent, too. I repress a lot during the day so at night it manifests itself as painfully vivid, extremely violent dreams where I kill people and make love to their bodies. The dreams are so vivid they stay with me sometimes for YEARS after I've had them.
>>
>standing trial for something
>deny everything to not give them any satisfaction
>guy pulls out a pistol
>get shot
>wake up

>having fun with old friends
>for some reason we're swimming
>it becomes a mario kart type swimming race
>come in last

I had allot of dreams last night but I can't remember them all.
>>
Last night I had a dream that my mother's husband picked me up in his arms and jacked me off until I came. Then I woke up.

The night before that I had a dream that I was their maid. It was very vivid. I had knowledge about cleaning in the dream that I don't have in real life. After I did a good job her husband would take off my clothes and piss on me as a reward.

The night before that I had a dream about stabbing. I was stabbing babies, kids and their parents in a room without a door. My mother and her husband were on the floor soaked in their blood and guts.

The night before that I had a dream that I was lying in bed. I got up and did my normal routine. Then I went outside for some reason which I never do. Then my mother and her husband drove up to me in a car and I got in the car and gave her husband a blowjob. I woke up back in my bed.

I have no relationship with my mother or her husband. I'm not attracted to him in any way whatsoever. I'm paranoid of him if anything. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. What the fuck. I am being trolled by my dreams. I don't even think about these people at all in my daily life. Why do they keep appearing?
>>
After I watched some stupid sissy hypno
> in my mother's old room
> I have no arms and ny legs are tied
>I lay down, face on the floor
> I move a little forward
> stumble upon stranger, but sexy young women feet
> I start sniffing them
> I face up and see a hot blonde tranny
> I suck its cock
> next turn im face down ass up and my friend is fucking my ass slowly
> feel strange and ask hum why his dick went soft
> then he dissapears and I stand up, gain speed and hit my head on some big metal (like a radiator)
> then I slit my own throat open
I wake up in pain and soreness
>>
This morning I dreamed that I cleaned out my belly button. First, I applied pressure around it, and black sludge tubes slowly came out, which I threw away. Then, on its own, small finger-size flesh-colored tubes squeezed out and fell on the floor. They had foreskin, but they weren't penises. I threw them away, looked in the mirror, and my belly button was clean (though a little red and gaping). I figured it would heal in a few hours and felt REALLY happy.

It's gross now, but in the dream, this was perfectly normal and felt nice.
>>
>>28486266

Water typically represents emotions (not that symbols are all identical) so the black cloud is interesting

Anxiety about emotions on the horizon from an upcoming event i.e. future tripping hardcore, anything worry you about the future friend?
>>
>>28486719

I know on r9k this isn't a stretch but

Anger against women and remorse when you see their fragility
>>
>>28489843

Hunh

Does your body make you long for death anon?
>>
>>28489763
You think of them unconsiously anon. Maybe you dont trust your mother's husband and you feel like he will hurt her, or you really just hate him
>>
>>28486206
>walking around my house
>start punching holes in the kitchen walls until I'm completely out of energy
>>
>>28486987
Strong car feels there anon
>>
>>28486206
Hmm, I don't dream often, but the most recent thing was

>sit in car
>some guy is sitting next to me, driving the car
>stops car
>yells at me
>2 men in black suits randomly show up from behind the car
>shoot the guy next to me in the head
>put gun above my head
>get shot in the head
>everything turns white
>tfw heaven
>everything instantly turns black
>wake up

Pretty weird, especially since I never feel any pain or strain in my dreams, but I definitely felt agony and pain in this one.
>>
>>28489991
I had a dream about learning to drive earlier this spring. It was a warm and sunny summer and I practised driving in my old neighbourhood. I woke up right before I was supposed to take the final exams.
>>
>stay for a week in hospital with younger brother (we're both in our 20s)
>we're tested for autism or something
>there's a video game arcade
>we play driving games that belong to some fictional game series
>the goal in every game in it is to drive in a city and break stuff and there's a time limit
>graphics and sounds are pretty nice yet dated, gameplay is good
>spend all free time playing the games
>the week ends
>parents have come to pick us up
>take the paper that describes us and recommends what to do in the future
>it's a 3-page-long document written with a fountain pen that produces blue ink on a regular grid paper
>start reading as we walk in the corridors and through the doors
>first page is all about brother: compliments on appearance, always been bright and mature for his age, has started a life of his own, etc., only positive things
>second page is about me
>first statement is "looks like a preteen version of Ryan Gosling"
>find this incredibly funny and laugh pretty hard
>keep reading
>everything else is cringeworthy stuff that was probably true 20 years ago (such as "enjoys video games as long as he's good at them", "can't stop playing" and "doesn't care about eating")
>we stop to eat in a canteen/cafeteria
>don't make it to the last page of the document
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.