[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >highschool >have fat, smug programming teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (199 KB, 298x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199 KB, 298x342
>be me
>highschool
>have fat, smug programming teacher that looks like a 60's hooker
>can't into programming because we literally have no text books
>is always smug about my grades and frequently tells me she's going to fail my exam so I have to repeat the year
>when she gets personal quizzes I'm the first to go so I don't have time to study
>worst thing about it is that her daughter studies at the same school so during our periods she visits her so they can be a disgusting slug family together
>I want to jam electrical wires into her fucking eyes
>>
thats real neato, kiddo
>>
>>28486204
>can't into programming because we literally have no text books
you can't into programming because you suck balls mate
>>
>>28486204
epic blog m8, here's a (You) to go with your teenage issues
>>
>>28486242
I don't deny that it is extremely hard for me
>inb4 it's Ez HURR DURR
>>
>>28486294
>I don't deny that it is extremely hard for me
thats what she said
>>
>>28486204
>muh textbooks
Dude you live in the age of the internet, it's easy as fuck to teach yourself things
>>
>>28486204
>have fat, smug programming teacher that looks like a 60's hooker

Can you get me her number?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.