[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is killing yourself because you are extremely ugly a legitimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Suicide pepe.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Suicide pepe.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
Is killing yourself because you are extremely ugly a legitimate reason to kill yourself?

Being an ugly autistic male is like living life on nightmare mode.
>>
You can kill yourself for any reason you want
>>
no it's not.

I'm at the opposite end of your predicament and I too have to deal with shit.

Extremely ugly and extremely handsome guys have more in common than ugly or handsome guys.

People react with hostility to us both and women hate us for different reasons.

Hang in there.
Someday we'll all merge and become one on the next internet and then we can let all our hatred flow forth unto the world.
>>
>>28486143
Do you hate extremely ugly people as much as extremely ugly people probably hate you?

You might actually be on the losing end...
>>
File: 1452078691612.jpg (106 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1452078691612.jpg
106 KB, 1400x721
you've drawn the short straw, good luck.
>>
>>28486143
>People react with hostility to us both and women hate us for different reasons

This is the shittiest bait I've ever seen, but enjoy your (you)
>>
>>28486143
OP here. Honestly, fuck you anon. You don't know the pain of looking in the mirror and having a breakdown when you see how fucking ugly you are.

Also, what you said is not true. Attractive people always have more opportunities than average people, and especially ugly people.
>>
>>28486175
At least take out Mr. Handsome handjob before you go op. Sorry you got fucked bud.
>>
>>28486157

In my experience, extremely ugly people don't hate me and I don't them. We each keep to ourselves but there is a sort of tacit understanding between us that we know we are judged on our looks all the time, so we make an effort to be cordial to each other.

What might help my case is that I don't try to dress fashionably at all.

The guys that are the most hateful are usually short skinny men or slightly chubby betas.
>>
>>28486175
>rnet and then we can let

Attractive people have much different life experience than extremely attractive people. They still can fit into the mainstream...but there comes a point when being too attractive turns you into an outcast.
>>
Yes, look, excepting the normalfags in this board, all of us are dead and we're just waiting until 80yo to be buried, I don't feel passion and years are just passing. I don't enjoy life, I think women are shallow beings and they are incapable of deep feelings. Honestly I'm scared to die.
>>
If they'll let you do it at a Swiss suicide clinic then it's a legit reason. I have no idea if they do though. But they let a woman do it just because she didn't want to get old.
>>
File: the-natural1.png (470 KB, 807x527) Image search: [Google]
the-natural1.png
470 KB, 807x527
>>28486226

Don't despair...
When my grandfather was born...people still rode on horses.

Technological singularity is fast approaching. When that moment happens, I will let all the ugly people download my life experience as an extremely beautiful man. Then...they will see it's not all shit and giggles and roses.

Every teacher or college professor, manager ...etc hates your guts or feels threatened by you. You have to think beforehand about stuff people never have to worry about if you are normal.

If you come home too late and have to walk home in the dark, some of the gang of guys goad you or call you faggot...etc

Women desire you but they also hate you because you look better than them.
>>
>>28486276
>When my grandfather was born...people still rode on horses

People still ride on horses. Unless you mean that your grandfather was born before the car was invented, which means that you must be at least 60 years old...
>>
File: 8236876593254.jpg (21 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
8236876593254.jpg
21 KB, 245x178
>>28486276
woah, now we just need somebody to tell us about the woes of being born into riches, how an esteemed place in society distresses one, and how unfulfilling it is to have dated multiple hot women.
listen to the Chad boys, we have nothing to complain about.
>>
File: IMG_0598.jpg (297 KB, 2160x721) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.jpg
297 KB, 2160x721
>>28486116
>>28486163
>Being an ugly autistic male is like living life on nightmare mode.
Can confirm
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 3300x300
>>28486143
I would be glad to rearrange your face to release you from your predicament you normalfuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.