[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is ok for you to make fun of cringy people/ roasties or shitskins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Why is ok for you to make fun of cringy people/ roasties or shitskins but when Chad says one mean thing about you, you think about sucide ?
>>
>>28486109
Because narcissism and lack of empathy are fine as long as you're a robot...
>>
>>28486109
May people on this board, like people from all walks of life, feel the need to validate their life by insulting others however when the tables are turned they find them selves unable to deal with it
>>
>>28486109
They started it
>>
>>28486109
But I don't even feel sad when Chad insults me, I'm used to it, I hate those fucks as much as roasties,cringy people and shitskins.
>>
>>28486109
We post mean things about Chads and roasties on an anonymous internet forum while they torment us irl where we stfu and take it like the good little spergs we are.
How's that equivalent?
Do you think some Chad gets suicidal thoughts from reading our impotent salty banter?
>>
Fully agree. If you bully and degrade cringy people you deserve to be bullied back. At least be consistent.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.