[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that people with a low IQ are almost always extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461642573872.png (131 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1461642573872.png
131 KB, 353x334
Why is it that people with a low IQ are almost always extremely extroverted?
>>
>>28485937
Lack of self awareness and understanding.
>>
>>28485937
Quiet people are just as low IQ but they have more verbal filters and you dont hear their dub thoughts as much
>>
>>28485937
Probably because they don't understand other people, and other people either don't understand or think less of them. If everyone thinks you're a dummy, why the heck would you want to be their friend?

I'd say the same goes for high IQ introverts too. As you deviate from and have less in common with any group in particular, it becomes more difficult to interact with them meaningfully. It's like using the same words but speaking a different language altogether.
>>
>>28485944
*more self awareness

most of them are self loving pricks
>>
>>28485968
Oh I thought you said extremely introverted.

Are people with low IQs usually extremely extroverted? I always saw that as more of a mid-range trait.
>>
>>28485983
>rednecks
>ghetto blacks
>children
all dumb but extremely fucking loud and social
>>
>>28485973
I don't know. Egotistic behavior is usually brought on by a lack of understanding of other people, oneself and oneself's flaws. In other words, less intelligent people are less capable of introspection.
>>
Extroverted people rarely get time to truly think about anything at a really deep and meaningful level, which means they sort of just wing it in life and go with the flow and not question anything. You can't ever really find your true self if you're constantly surrounded by other people.

Introverted people have tens of thousands of hours spent a lone, you don't have any influences from the outside, your beliefs are formed from yourself after a long time spent thinking about how the world is or how life is. You're not apart of the social structure in society at all because you do not mirror any of the typical behavior in your society, so you stand out as odd.

Extroverted people are EASILY manipulated and controlled, extroverts can be manipulated into behaving any way the elite/higher-ups in society desire. The SJW is a perfect example of this.
>>
>>28485937
I used to be extremely extroverted as child (till puberty) and psychological test showed that I have 146 IQ.
(Now I have like 100 IQ coz of lazy Ness and lack of training)
>>
>>28486024
they are indeed less capable of introspection, which doesn't conflict with self awareness (or maybe i'm using the wrong translation).

Being around those kind of people makes me sick. As i am writing this in some kind of training course for unemployed (yay austrian social services ftw) they are sitting behind me, talking shit.
You need to be a certain kind of human to talk all day and never actually say something.
Im highly incompatible with such people.
>>
>>28486005
Well they have each other, I guess.

I think >>28486034 is onto something, too. Introverted people have a greater opportunity for building their own cognitive systems instead of having them installed by external forces. Although IQ is usually seen as a "hardware", and not a "software" thing so maybe not.
>>
>>28486071
The IQ test they give to kids means nothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.