[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies get such pleasure making fun of us/bullying us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: normie_behaviour.jpg (131 KB, 1240x398) Image search: [Google]
normie_behaviour.jpg
131 KB, 1240x398
Why do normies get such pleasure making fun of us/bullying us?
>>
This is exactly the kind of shit that creates school shooters. I wouldn't give two fucks about the assholes he kills.
>>
Because they're inherently evil but they can't use violence against anyone except us because it wouldn't be socially acceptable. We're the ideal targets for their inner rage.
>>
because most of us are antisocial assholes
>>
File: 1462442681689.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1462442681689.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>28485661

>that green text
>>
>>28485725
This is stupid and untrue.

>>28485661
People are born shit OP, you gotta teach a child to pretend it isn't a little piece of shit, but everyone sees through little kids act and pretends it's normal and that they're good. by the time those kids turn into teens or adults they've perfected the masquerade and it becomes impossible to tell a genuine earnest human being from a piece of shit. It's why i never sympathize with people who die from terrorist or school shooters, good people are a minority and you're going to suffer if you give them the benefit of doubt. It's a safe bet that everyone out there that gets brutally murdered deserved it for something they've done in the past that they got away with.
>>
ITT: stories that didn't happen.
>>
>>28485839
Something similar happened to me so I have no doubt that story is real. You underestimate normalfags and their cruelty.
>>
>>28485661
Because insecure people select one person to belittle in order to make themselves feel better.
Normies so good at wear a mask that there is no person left. They give their humanity away bit by bit with each act like in the OP.
We are better than them lads.
>>
>>28485699
This is unfortunately true. Maybe this says more about my mental health than anything else; but I sometimes empathize with the shooters more so than the victims. The people who commit mass shootings don't do so on a whim. There's always a deeper reason behind it; and more often than not it has to do with disenfranchisement and isolation. This is not something most people are familiar with and this leads to even more demonization than what is perhaps warranted. These people aren't villains; they're just troubled. I think mass shootings would be much less frequent if people were more sympathetic.
>>
>>28485861
>>28485873
>le normies are dumb and cruel and specifically target the nice intelligent robots meme

You guys are so full of yourselves. How can you at the same time believe you are better than "normies" and also compete on who is the worst failure of them all?
>>
>>28485661

As sad as that story is I have a hard time believing stuff like this on 4chan.
>>
>>28485979
Then you have a very optimistic view on this community
>>
>>28485951
A genius boy is beaten by retards and now is tetraplegic. Same thing. We've been emotionally scarred by them for some reason when we were children/teenagers and we're seeing the consequences in the long run. It's not that hard to understand. Well, maybe it is for you because you're stupid.
>>
>>28485951
those fucks in the story were cruel as shit, all they had to say was that they couldn't come to his party when he initially asked them and that would be the end of it instead they duped him into thinking they were going and then fucked him over and probably the big popular normies stopped people who might have turned up by tricking them into their way of thinking
>>
>>28485991

This board capitalizes on the misfortune of robots and its hate for normies.
>>
>>28485839
When I was a kid, mum told me of a girl in my classroom who invited all her friends
But nobody came.
>>
>>28485839
You underestimate the cruelty of people. Look up school kid suicides and the reasons why they commit suicide. Kids do some twisted shit for "just a prank"
>>
>>28486162

Stacey asked my ex-gf bring a knife to school, and then stacey ratted her out to the principle for bringing the knife

Normalfags can be sick for no reason
>>
>>28486192
>Normalfags can be sick for no reason

While robots are well-meaning and nice, right?

>women hate thread!
>elliot worship thread! our hero!
>post normies being btfo lol!

You guys are worse than the "normies" you hate.
>>
>>28486053
>story

Keyword being story. It's made up. Or at the least greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>28485993
Wait, are you trying to say that robots are geniuses? Or in some way have superior intellect?
>>
>>28486457

We harm nobody by doing what we do. That's the difference between us and them.
>>
>>28485946

>I sympathise more with the shooters than the victims

Edgy faggot neck yourself.
>>
>>28485661
Assholes are equally spread among groups, normies and robots alike.
The people in this story are assholes, doesn't say anything about "normies" in general.
Source: am normie and I find this story, if true, appalling.
>>
>>28486501

>neck yourself

is it '08 again?
>>
File: 1461937081784.jpg (24 KB, 267x202) Image search: [Google]
1461937081784.jpg
24 KB, 267x202
>>28485661
>why do normies do x

Guaranteed replies
>>
>>28486479

If they were even averagely intelligent they wouldn't be virgins.

They're just morons with delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>28486494
Until one of you goes on a shooting spree again. And the rest of you will cheer.
>>
>>28486457
Most robots are just venting out their anger anonymously on the internet and hurting no one by doing so.

Not trying to say were any better than normalfags just that comparing shitposts on a Cambodian moveing pictures forum to actually harassing people in real life is stupid.
>>
>>28486533
Wasn't it proven that the post on /r9k/ about the Oregon shooter was a hoax?
>>
>>28486494

you would if you could.
>>
>>28486533

Making up scenarios in your head is not an argument.
>>
>>28486557

Nah, I have no desire to be cruel. Nice assumption, though.
>>
>>28486533
Are you willfully retarded or did your mother snorted crack while she was pregnant with you?
>>
>>28486457
>you guys
fuck off then? piece of shit
>>
>>28486533
Literally no one from /r9k/ has ever gone on a spree. except cho It's always normies that get offended when they're being treated like robots.
>>
>>28486533

Nonsense, /r9k/ is the board of peace :^)
School shooters aren't REAL robots
>>
>>28486520
>>>>>>>>>>implying being a virgin makes you stupid?

>please kill yourself
>>
>>28485661

Normie here. It's because children and adolescents are sociopaths that haven't yet matured to see the consequences of their actions. They (we) do shit on a whim and if there aren't immediate tears to their actions, they think nothing of what they have done. In retrospect, I've done some pretty shit things that I regret, and the best I can do is not be a colossal cunt in the future.

But some faggots also need to man the fuck up, I mean come on.
>>
>>28485951
>>28486469
>It hurts my fee-fees, therefore not true.

Yeah, go fuck yourself faggot. Its a well stablished fact in sociology that humans tend to form groups, and outaiders are shunned and alienated. Its also well known that small children have not learned the level of compassion and empathy adults have.
>>
>>28487492
Exactly. It's more as kids they don't know the consequences of their actions, in that moment its just fun. As a teen, reputation and friendship is everything, so you'll do anything to maintain popularity in that school social status. At those ages there's no thinking of the consequences, because they haven't grown to see consequences yet and learn about that.

But at the same time, especially as a teen, when you have more empathy and awareness, it doesn't mean they're not pieces of shit for some of the horrific stunts they pull on people.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.