[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man life is pretty unfair >Be me >Been trying to find a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Man life is pretty unfair
>Be me
>Been trying to find a qt's name for awhile
>Start talking to someone who might know their name
>We look through people's facebook friends list and after awhile we find her
>Decide on how to approach this, which was adding her then trying small chat
>nope.jpg
>Person i was getting help from messages me to stop trying to talk to her as her friends think its creepy
>Ask why its creepy to just want to talk to someone
I dont think im that ugly and they know nothing about me
>Person that helped me says its because im older then them and that it never happens to them
>Person that helped me then tells me to just give up and stop complaining
>Try to look up her facebook again
>Blocked
Fucking hell this literally happened a few minutes ago, guess im staying a kv forever. Did i do something wrong?

Also failed attempts at talking to girls thread.
>>
https://www.mgtow.com/
>>
>>28485555
The person that helped you is her bf op
>>
>>28485774
Nah, it was a fat whale grill that helped me.
>>
>>28485555
Yeah what you did is textbook Creeper 101 unfortunately. Girls don't want some cretin to stalk them online and send them unsolicited messages. You probably came away from this looking like a pervert, which will spread through her social circle and beyond.
>>
>>28485555
Nice quads. If you want to get to know someone, you either ask a mutual friend/acquaintance to introduce them to you or you walk up to them, say hi and ask her name etc.

I actually agree with your friends that digital stalking is rather creepy, tbqh.
>>
>>28485555
people are judge mental and most of them are garbage. at least u got quads tho
>>
>>28485795
Shit i didnt know it would be that creeper. Well if it spreads im kinda fucked. Thats not good.
>>28485796
Thanks, i was to awkward to ask her in person and i have no mutual friends with her. So i thought this was the best approach...
>>
>>28485815
Thats really shitty, i didnt even do anything bad besides finding her facebook.
>>
>>28485555
Op, you should have found one of her not so qt friends, hit on that Girl for a while, until you start getting your crush's Attention. Then proceed by flirting with your Crush.

women are all sluts
>>
>>28486073
I dont even know how to flirt, im kinda a sperg but i try.
>>
>>28485555
Thats the type of mistake you make when you're like 15 op for fucks sake get your shit together man

you gotta be a manly man who doesnt give a fuck about anything, specially about a woman to the point where you look her up
>>
>>28485829
>Thanks, i was to awkward to ask her in person and i have no mutual friends with her. So i thought this was the best approach...

Our generation is fucked, men can't even approach a stranger nowadays, what the fuck, no wonder you're all virgins
>>
>>28486171
My bad, i guess i just never grew up. Ive always been like this, i cant improve but i try for the sake of trying.
>>
>>28486217
ffs bro read some redpill shit and go monk mode you need to work on yourself

continue the way you are and you'll either lose all ability to have social contact or get a restraining order put on you
>>
>>28486249
Thanks for advice man.
>>
it's okay OP, lesson learned. The reason that shit happened is because she has more SMV than you. Now's the time to invest in yourself; lift weights, get interesting hobbies, take care of your hygiene. Then, you practice social skills. It might seem daunting at first but all it takes is some practice. I was a fucking anti-social robot a few years ago to a point where I couldn't even look at other people when I'm talking cos' I didn't want to see their faces judging my bad acne. But then I stopped giving a shit and practiced talking to people. Join a debate club, that's how I practice by talking to a large audience. In time, you'll create value for yourself. Be the prize, OP. She's not the prize. Also read up on some The Red Pill. Good luck OP and may you have a wonderful life ahead of you.
>>
>>28486305
Ill try your advice man, ive screenshotted it and ill follow it.
>>
File: 1462854140111.jpg (25 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1462854140111.jpg
25 KB, 500x372
On the one hand:
>2016
>Women all post minutia of their every day lives in multiple public forums
>Instagram
>Twitter
>Facebook
>Tinder
>
>Every aspect of their day is advertised online like they're some kind of personally branded product
>Hot guy? show pictures of him to your friends
>Match with chad on tinder? Screencap his profile, text it to your girlfriend
>Constantly consuming this garbage media day in and day out until the only way you can validate yourself is to contribute your own stack of garbage media in your own little corner of the garbage media room
>There you go, now you're a person and everyone else can see you being a person
>Meanwhile this kind of personal image makes real-world interactions that take place outside the boundaries of your cell phone screen seem doubly contrived
>Some guy peruses the million tweets and statuses you wave around all day every day like battle standards in the war for social standing, in an attempt to find a way to talk to you that would feel organic. Because if he approaches you physically it will fall somewhere on the spectrum of contrived to threatening (unless he's Chad)
>Ew what a creep, he stalked me online!

Fucking seriously?

On the other hand:
>Some random girl is behaving the way the majority of people behave, being a norman
>finds out some non-desirable guy has been scrolling through her social media accounts to try and invent a way to 'naturally' bump into her / talk to her
>Finds out he bugged her friends about this
>This guy is going through her social media, and her friends, hovering around her from as many sides as he can find, and hasn't said shit to her yet
>She knows about it
>Feels watched
>Is technically watched
Yeah that's a fucking adolescent mistake, dumbass. If you're going to pick up the breadcrumbs these whores drop all over the internet and try and finagle a way to get their attention, best to not fucking telegraph your method to her friends you giant dipshit.
>>
If you're Chad it's considered romantic sorry OP
>>
File: 1462784240300.jpg (84 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1462784240300.jpg
84 KB, 700x714
>>28486305
>But then I stopped giving a shit

>Practiced talking to people
>'interesting'
>>
>>28486338
dont just screenshot his advice, go and actually read a bunch of red pill shit, in a few months you will be in control of your situation
>>
>>28486395
Except "Chad" would get her to come to him instead of stalking on social media and wondering how to approach another human being
>>
File: 1447223216736.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447223216736.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>28486398
xx-18
>making dumbass social blunders like OP

18-23
>le red pill shit

23-25
>ACTUALLY FACTUALLY STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE WHO ISNT YOU

25+
>Construct personal worth by consuming information and producing shit.

Have fun, don't fall behind.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.