[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a girl date me/ have a relation with me when she can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Why would a girl date me/ have a relation with me when she can easily get a guy who can be richer/cuter/bettet dressed than i?
>>
I think you already know the answer OP.
>>
>>28485553
because richer, cuter, fashionable doesn't always mean better. Not all girls go for atypical guys.

Some girls like sad guys, misery cases or just genuinely nice guys
>>
>>28485553
She has no reason to date you. Yhe only logical solution I see is to become richer, cuter, better dressed. If you're shit, there's no reason for anyone to like you. So improve yourself, make yourself someone worthy of attention and love.
>>
Because you are (at least could be hypothetically) more interesting and more confident than said rich, good looking guy.
>>
>>28485553
>undateable now
>if I spend the next few years improving myself I may get a girl interested in some fake persona I've built and the possessions I own
>I'll still never be as attractive as other guys who never had to work for anything
>partner will still desire and fantasize about better men
>people genuinely believe that this is a reasonable course of action
It's fucking retarded
>>
>>28485596
You are aware of the fact that you're full of shit and so is your statement, right?
>>
>>28485717
That's what happens when someone chooses to be a loser.
>>
>>28485678
You're posting under the assumption that anon is not already rich, cute, and well-dressed. His point was that there is always someone who is objectively more-so.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.