[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 years old >receding hairline >thinning hair What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: receding-hairline.jpg (33 KB, 572x375) Image search: [Google]
receding-hairline.jpg
33 KB, 572x375
>19 years old
>receding hairline
>thinning hair
What the fuck did I do wrong? Is it because I don't drink a lot of water or something?
>>
It's because nature is an ice-cold bitch.
>>
Glad it never went that early. I ended up going chrome dome at 28.
>>
>>28485513
ahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA HA HAH H HA HAHA H A HA H A H HA HA H

HA

HA

HA
>>
File: wheelchair.png (295 KB, 552x410) Image search: [Google]
wheelchair.png
295 KB, 552x410
>>28485513

Are you white? If so, you don't necessarily have to panic, most white guys see their hairlines recede a bit when they're 19-21, then it stops and stays that way for another decade. This gooner cunt is a perfect example
>>
Genetics most likely
>>
I started taking fin about 2 weeks ago.. im going bald at 25.

My dermatologist talked me into to it because I was going to say fuck it and let it happen.

Hopefully I can keep my hair for another 5-10 years if I stay on this shit. Hopefully my dick keeps working
>>
>tfw I have hair down to my shoulders, no bald spots at almost 30

Superior genetics master race reporting in.
>>
>>28485513
try taking iron supplements. fixed it for me.
>>
>>28486054
Mine started at around 17 and its never gotten better. The top of my head is basically a giant bald spot now with very little hair still left on the top.

People keep telling me to shave it because its so bad but I don't know if i'm ready to be completely bald at 22.
>>
>>28485513

It's mostly genetics, but what helps is stop jacking off so much, and eat healthy, also it has been proven stress or depression can cause hair loss.
>>
Honestly, if you start noticeable thinning/balding, just shave it off. Literally just shave it off instantly.

Having a "balding" look makes you look WAY older. Being completely bald makes you look older for a little while, but then people get used to it. And by the time you're 30 being bald will actually start to make you look younger, because other guys will be receding/turning grey while you'll have the exact same look you had at 20.

Also it's proven that women view baldness as more masculine.
>>
>>28485513
it's your parents fault for not realizing their subhumanity and having you anyway
>>
>>28486997
I'm almost like OP and people think I'm in my early 20's when I'm actually in my late 20's.

So, yeah, I don't think I'll take advice from your post.
>>
File: Feels cubist.png (17 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Feels cubist.png
17 KB, 645x773
>19
>get into uni
>some of the guys older than me very thin hair
>the might as well be semi-bald if they didn't have semi-combovers
Please, I don't want to be next
>>
>>28486997
>Also it's proven that women view baldness as more masculine.
rofl
>>
just that old bitch called 'shit genetics' reminding you that you're at her mercy.
>>
>>28486490
>hair down to my shoulders
>>
>>28485513
tfw not bald but 7cm forehead. JUST
>>
>>28485513
don't jerk off so much
>>
>>28486997

>proven

I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>28485513
it's because your not being yourself.
>>
>>28487374
Stay mad, chrome dome.
>>
>>28486997
>And by the time you're 30 being bald will actually start to make you look younger, because other guys will be receding/turning grey while you'll have the exact same look you had at 20.

This actually makes sense, granted I'm still 22 so it will be awhile before then but this does make me feel a little better.

>Also it's proven that women view baldness as more masculine.

Got any sources on this one? And not one where they asked older women some where its girls in their early to mid 20s? Because I don't see a girl in her early to mid 20s wanting a bald guy.
>>
>>28486677
I'm not that bad yet, but close. I think I'm going to start wearing snapbacks 24/7.
>>
>>28485513

I have a receding hairline but it seems to have stablised the past two years. It helps that my hair is thick so im not in need of a combover just yet. Im 24
>>
my hairline receded significantly at 17 or 18 but its slowed heavily, or stopped now. my dad is bald and mothers side grandfather is almost so i'm dreading the second tide of recession where i won't be able to cover it any longer. i'm 21 now btw pic related
>>
>>28485513
I shit you not but HRT is one of the ways to make it stop receding and sometimes grow back.
The issue is that you would technically be a tranny by doing so...
>>
>>28485513

Your mom gave you shit genes, anon. Either buy some finasteride from one of those internet prescription sites if you feel hopeful, start saving for implants, or just accept it and go full shave and never look back.
>>
File: Lenin-1895-mugshot.jpg (90 KB, 329x516) Image search: [Google]
Lenin-1895-mugshot.jpg
90 KB, 329x516
>>28485513
Don't feel so bad op
A lot of people who go bald early can still do great things.
>>
That sucks, only thing I have is greying hair at 21. Not a lot like an older person, but enough hairs that people take notice.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.