[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
math/engineering/physics majors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nxc5zwt3Jj1r4q6xso1_500.jpg (79 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxc5zwt3Jj1r4q6xso1_500.jpg
79 KB, 500x667
anything else is child's play.
>>
File: 1420710912995.jpg (36 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1420710912995.jpg
36 KB, 609x607
business majors are the true alpha males
>>
what if i major in slayin pussy
>>
>>28485445
Roasties dont care for STEM. read a study into women's erotica novels and they dudes are ALWAYS in dirty manly jobs (eg.boxing, mechanic) or uber rich dudes, billionaires
>>
>>28485445
>Biological chemistry major
>Child's play.
I want off this ride.
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png
133 KB, 354x363
>>28485445
Mechanical engineering and computer science here, feels good living the smug life.
>>
>>28485445
organic chem grad student here, can confirm

>>28486069
stop being such a baby
>>
>History and Philosophy Major
>Child's Play
>>
>>28486060

This.

Woman want CHADs with finance backgrounds that own their own businesses or gruff men in construction that can toss them around like a sack of potatos.
>>
>>28485445
>tfw class is 10% females

Where the fuck an I supposed to find a qt virgin gf?.
>>
>bragging about your major when ultimately all it means is you "have potential" (assuming you're not failing)
you actually have to do something with your major faggots
>>
I know software engineering doesn't count since like 90% can't into optimization or theory but whatever, reporting anyway.
>>
>>28487249
>complaining about that bounty of females
My classes are roughly 1 girl for every 30-40 guys. (EE)
>>
>>28486060
>roasties don't care
>implying I give a shit what a used-up whore wants in a man
>>
>tfw math/econ major and all the engineers you meet think they are good at math but are actually terrible at math
>>
>comp sci

I seriously hope you guys arent falling for this meme..

Even if you disregard that the field is now COMPLETELY over-saturated with fresh college grads, companies are still increasingly moving towards cheaper labor from zipperheads and indians.

Also you guys better have developed your own shit outside of class, employers are looking for innovators not just anti-social code monkeys
>>
>>28487970
>Also you guys better have developed your own shit outside of class

People that don't do this don't deserve to be in this industry.
>>
>>28487970
>Also you guys better have developed your own shit outside of class, employers are looking for innovators not just anti-social code monkeys
Plenty of people got a job without developing something outside of class. Sorry you are too autistic to even get a shit job in the field
>>
>>28488576
>Plenty of people got a job without developing something outside of class.

Those are usually the textbook code monkeys we all despise, that are usually only in it for the economic benefits.

They're lower than the "I picked this major to design video games" types.
>>
>>28487970

Pro-tip: The majority of CS grads are fucking useless programmers.

If you're actually passionate about programming and have an interest in learning you'll do well.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.