[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look what happened to this guy when he got a GF why would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: gfseekersrekt.jpg (247 KB, 1274x791) Image search: [Google]
gfseekersrekt.jpg
247 KB, 1274x791
look what happened to this guy when he got a GF

why would you want a gf?
>>
>>28485377

fucked up story bro.

she looks comfy as fuck though, like she literally took all his gains.

WE MUST WARN /FIT/.
>>
Let me guess: steroid-induced liver cancer?
>>
>>28485377
the gf stole all his gains and left him with nothing.
typical...
>>
>>28485377
A real life succubus, amazing.
>>
>>28485377
Looks like AIDS to me
>>
>>28485377
look at how she is glowing while he is weak and frail.
you can almost see her inhaling his life force
a woman will literally drain the life from a man, leaving him a physically, mentally and financially drained husk before moving on to the next one.
it is obvious why;
men are the creation of God (creating, discovering, researching) while women were put there by Satan (God created man first and woman was created from his rib and lead him to sin). most texts just assume both man and woman was of god but it's not true.
Just look to God's original purpose of death, it was sin to man who was originally intended to be immortal. God inflicted mankind with the disease of death to punish him.
Why would god then create a woman for mankind to reproduce and continue to live? a woman who distracts mankind from creating, lures him in with a desire which she does not reciprocate for him (compare woman and man's libidos).
women are the work of the Devil. you may think I'm crazy but you only have to look to pictures like in OP's to see how true it is; what a dramatic change this man has made in the presence of a woman
>>
>>28485403

Yup, and 10,000 calories a day in pizza and energy drinks.

I'm all for staying healthy and not being fat, but I will never understand body builders and people that properly obsess over it.
>>
>>28485501
Just a lazy faggot that was too lazy and couldn't be fucked to get his calories any other way.

Complete fucking moron.
>>
>>28485456
also the woman gives adam the fruit which means that the woman seduces and controls men.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.