[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mistaken for dangerous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 244x207
>go to gym
>walking along the street
>people literally crossing the road infront to avoid me
>gym attendant seems surprised that I am not robbing the place
>stink eye from all the strangers
>guys squaring off at me randomly
>women won't stop staring
>anyone with a girl shields them from me and ignores all the others in the gym

>go out for a night
>people literally que up to buy drugs
>never sold here, or advertised about selling

>someone gets drunk
>wants to fight a friend
>I step up for a bit of a swing
>suddenly fight dissapates

What the fuck anons? is this what it feels like to be black?
I am a young, white, male and I feel that people hate or fear me for no reason? I am the nicest guy you ever met, keep quiet, try to give good input into conversations, and love having a laugh.
However even my close and most autistic friend says he is scared of me, and has had others ask about me...
Should I just end it now? or resume a life of crime?
I wanted to start fresh guys, and now this shit.
>>
What do you look like?
i.e post a photo of b urself anon
>>
OP how exactly do you dress, how do you look and how do you behave? Are you a tall muscular guy so people are afraid of you?

Have you tried just wearing business casual as your normal wardrobe and grooming? Even if you're super awkward, avoiding eye contact and behaving kind of sketchy - if you wear "expensive"/smart looking clothing your size (!), you should be good.

Also wear those stupid hipster glasses with the clothes described above, if your really wanna make yourself look like a harmless fag instead of a drugdealer
>>
>>28485268
this is the plot to every hipsters high school video project about how monsters are made, not born.

go outside more often than once a year. we both know you're a fucking bullshitter, but you can get a haircut and be a bullshitter with some better friends. do you need to lose weight too?
>>
>>28485268
>make yourself look like a violent criminal
>upset people treat you like that
>>
unless you have a big ugly square head or you're really huge as in buff i highly doubt you look scary. post a picture and let me be the judge.
>>
>>28485268
If that's true then you must look like some bad motherfucker.

Post pix bruv
>>
>>28485268

You probably dress like shit or smell bad.

Or you give off a feeling of being dangerous. I was at a library once and a guy comes walking in with his hands in his pockets and his hair is messed up as fuck and he has somewhat of a scowl. He was not doing anything wrong, but I felt uncomfortable near him. I instinctually felt on edge.

So there is something about you that sets off other people's instincts for being on edge around you. Figure out what it is asap.
>>
>>28485268
post a picture of yourself anon

there has to be some source from your appearance that causes these issues of yours. a full body picture as in
>common clothes
>face
>legs/feet
>etc.
>>
>>28485268
You're either imagining it or you're covered in tattoos and piercing
>>
>>28485326
I dress casual/expensive, I am a regular guy imo, long hair, normal face, people say it's my manner? regardless of how I dress, I can't seem to shake it.
>>28485334
Nah mate, I gym a fair amount and would say I am in good shape..
>>28485352
I look normal bruh, or normal to the extent of my knowledge, just like any other faggoty university student.
I am not sure if just being a quiet guy is an affront to normal society?
>>
>>28485387
post a picture fuckface
>>
>>28485387

Do you walk with your hands in your pockets or hidden? People think you are carrying a weapon if you walk without your hands revealed sometimes.

Do you shift your eyes away when you look at people or do you move them back and forth really fast?

Do you have a frown or scowl to your face?

Do you slouch or look hunched over?

All these things may be the issue.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1280x960
>>28485387
Nah mates, I look like a normal faggot, shower every day, and dress well enough in my opinion.
Middle class, young, white, educated.
Still get checked for guns in any club I visit, still get grabbed as a "ring leader" whenever there was trouble at school, still get randomly checked every time a cop car cruises past (South Africa, so cops don't need any kind of reason).
Took the pic right now while study, I am just a random fag robot...
Do none of you ever encounter this?
at all?
>>
>>28485444
get a haircut, shave and smile while making eyecontact
>>
>>28485442
I wear a hoodie, but almost always show my hands.
I have been told I scowl a lot, but doesn't everyone? why smile when at rest? I just neutral..
I don't stare at people, I flick over and away...
>>
>>28485444
I don't know, there's something off about you, like you have some sort of hidden agenda / ulterior motive.

I'll continue to cross the street for the time being..
>>
>>28485444
Maybe you stare at people a lot without noticing and once they notice it they avoid you for own safety.
>>
>>28485459
I normally am shaved, just look like a NEET because studying..
But I barely ever make eye contact?
>>
>>28485444
it's bc of your haircut
>>
>>28485444
get checked by a psychiatrist. imagining that everyone is out to get you is probably disruptive even if all you do is sit in moms basement.

also cut your hair you beta bitch. if you can't smile at least stop making it look like you suck cock for a living.
>>
>>28485481
I know people who look like serial killers due to hair/clothes and people dont avoid them as this person has explained.
>>
>>28485444

It's definitely your frown and hair that makes me think people feel uncomfortable around you.

Cut your hair and don't frown as much. Cutting the hair alone to something nice would probably help the most. It looks bad.
>>
>>28485481
I have gone shaved bald before anon, all the way to this shit, and still it all attracted the same attention... shorter hair even worse desu as it looked like army/jail.
I am trying for the hippy faggot thing, as then maybe the reputation will precede me?
>>
>>28485506
Why the fuck would people stare at him for his hair? It doesn't stand out that much - it's just long and such
>>
>>28485497

It's weird but some people give off an "aura" of uncomfortableness. Some people I have been close to actually made my stomach drop and I instantly feel like I'm going to get attacked by them. But I cannot explain why. That may be the problem with OP.

Something about him sets people off and it may be something that he can not fix that easily.

I actually believe people can sense when others are unstable individuals. I know it sounds strange, but often people notice small things like this, because we are still all animals deep down. We still have all our instincts to protect us.

If you are on r9k then you have to be somewhat unstable in some way. People can sense that more than you think, and this is the problem OP faces.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1280x960
>>28485523
I am agreeing with this anon, and I don't normally wear it back, it ain't long, and it never covers more than half my face if I ain't moved it..
Do none of you get this? honestly?
I understand it looks like a paranoid delusion, but I am being serious here, I just don't wanna be /criminal/ again. Was hoping at least someone had an explanation for this fuckup.
>>
>>28485506
Bald is just as bad or even worse for looking sketchy - try medium length like the picture or slightly longer. Use hairproducts to keep it from looking too messy
>>
>>28485506
you are literally ordinary/10 you just have shit hair and a "im a fuccboi" facial expression in that photo. my fav part about this fantasy was you getting checked for guns at clubs partly because everyone gets patted down and partly because it's too fucking dark for anyone to notice how much of a faggot you are with your forced frown.

anyway ill try to play along
>tfw 5'11
>tfw wear adidas
>tfw treated like royalty everywhere i go, people just hand their wallets and panties over to me
>tfw everyone asks for me to sign their tits or books written by random people
>tfw people think i'm 600 years old for some reason but i'm only 25
>>
>>28485444
maybe people give you the stink eye because you look like a faggot with long greasy hair, 1/4 a beard, and a shitty piercing
>>
Everybody assumed I was the next school shooter. I'd also get called a creeper all the time and Chads warned freshmen Stacies that I was a rapist
>>
>>28485547
>all these faggots telling you to cut your hair
Bullshit advice OP. To be honest it sounds like you're blowing shit out of proportion. You look like a fine 20-something.
>>
>>28485563
>everyone gets patted down
I am asked to remove my jacket, and then a full frisk most times, along with being told not to cause trouble. This is unusual when I party.
>>28485546
This is what people say, but I would not count myself as unstable?
Especially as the people who have said that have never even seen me do anything wrong, they just guessed at it.
>>
>>28485589
I am only 18 mate, but thanks for the props.
>>
File: 4790369.png (246 KB, 391x327) Image search: [Google]
4790369.png
246 KB, 391x327
Same OP. I guess it can't be helped, we'll just get blamed for it, anyways. Still, there's an entire career field perfect for us: Security. May as well put it to good use!
>>
>>28485547
>entire thread is humble bragging
>"i am being serious"
you'll always look average and you'll always be ignored by people in real life. you have to do better than fucking with some kids on 4chan and doing drugs to impress anyone.
>>
>>28485608
>doing drugs
The fuck did I imply that fag? I ain't once talked about my life beyond this problem directly and why it worries me.
>>
>>28485593
>a full frisk
last night somebody broke into my home and as soon as they saw me they wrote a check for 10 million dollars to help me buy an island. is this what it's like to be truly white? i'm only a slav.
>>
>>28485444
lmfao nice fantasy
you look like a beta faggot. no one is scared of you, stop projecting
>>
>>28485444
Honestly, get a haircut, that hair and wearing a hoodie may make people think you're a drug dealer or a thief. Normies suck and that's just how the world is, even if you're perfectly innocent, people will still be suspicious based entirely on your looks. If it's really getting to you, get a haircut, smile, and maybe a change of clothes depending on what the hoodie looks like.

Although it's also possible you're suffering from a delusion, it's possible that you think these people are treating you weird when in reality they could just be looking at you like "That guy has unique hair, cool".
>>
>>28485623
For a place which is seldom frequented by the kind of person to start a firefight, I am simply surprised that I get pulled up so often. No matter what people say, chances are the white kid doesn't have a reason to start blasting.
>>28485635
Cool story mate, I definitely have time to lie to austists on the internet.
>>
File: 1458233937777.png (58 KB, 441x361) Image search: [Google]
1458233937777.png
58 KB, 441x361
>>28485444
Between 1-2 years ago, I had extreme anxiety to go out and meet new people. The reason for this was unknown, I kept mostly to myself, even though I had the option to socialize.
One thing I noticed was how strongly people avoided me in such a way that they looked at me with a strange look or avoided physically me in person.

When I came out of my depression and was able to respond to people on the street without having it bother me, I realized it was my brain that played with me, that people looked not at all strange at me. I understood that it was just my opinion in response to that I avoided social contact and spent too much time to myself. That this opportunity was only a minute for any normal person but for me this was the only time I spend outdoors and I would criticize myself and think that everyone did the same.

I have no explanation or understanding of why anyone would be scared in relation to you, your looks or the way you behave in general (not that I know how you are in person but you seem pretty normal) and that the people have lost a widow that you carry weapons is totally bizarre in my opinion.

>tumblrbullshittext
idc fak y'all
>>
>>28485593

It's not about breaking the law when I mean "unstable". There are many meanings to unstable, especially for people on this board, let alone 4chan. Just being here at all guarantees you have some instability somewhere.

Normalfags absolutely hate this and they can sense when someone is different somehow. Actually anyone who is different enough can set off a flight or fight response.

I know what I'm saying probably sounds like mystical bullshit, but I have seen it happen way too much. And I have experienced it on my end as well.

Some people set off alarm bells in others instincts.

To fix it you need to find out what is causing this instability. We cannot help you there. It's for you to find out by looking at yourself as a person.
>>
>>28485619
>paranoid about anybody looking at you
>"resume" a life of crime/reputation
its pretty obvious. it's also funny that you're so fucked up right now that you're just throwing out random noise OH IM NICEST GUY EVER OH IS THIS LIKE BLACK PEOPLE OH IM ALSO REALLY QUIET LOOK AT MEEEE
>>
>>28485663
>no matter
i'm about to get on my private jet which was loaned to me by martians. i don't have time for criminal plebs.
>>
>>28485444
You don't look scary at all desu, you're probably just schizophrenic
>>
>>28485668
I spend a reasonable amount of time living life though man, thanks for the help though. I go out to gym, work, study, party, and have a reasonable amount of friends, I just post here out kf habit and because I don't have to constantly hold my tongue.
I know when people are acting off, got used to it a while back, but it still pisses me off cus I can see it quite clearly.
>>28485642
This haircut thing is killing me dude, I genuinely look worse with a haircut, this I am sure of...
>>
>>28485697
everyone feels like this the first few times they go outside. you'll get over it unless you really are schizophrenic after all those drugs.
>>
>>28485268
People do that to me too but I am 6'10 and 350lbs so I kinda get it.
>>
>>28485676
>I can read between the lines
>hence YOU are an attention fag
Why don't you just eat a bullet?

>>28485695
I would be worried about that anon, but people have said it to my face.
More than aware that it can be indicative of mental illness, wouldn't be posting here if I hadn't had further comformation from normies, wanted a perspective from other people who are likely catagorised as undesirable in society.
>>
>>28485720
I go outside a lot man, I can't not.
>all those drugs
Again though, at what stage did I say I had done a lot of drugs?
This is kinda the shit I am talking about, where did you get this idea?
>>
>>28485721
Ey man that must be rough, I am only 6'2, at least I can physically fit on transport etc
>>
>>28485732
>im such a quiet nice guy
>oh, that life of committing crimes? haha that's in the past now :)
>im just a humble, quiet young man who wants to have fun
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>hi 4chan look at how sexy i am, do you feel like shit yet?
>>
>>28485547
mebe u look really strong
>show us de biceps
>>
>>28485747
I simply make ten trillion dollars a day. The government just takes it all from me to fund their time machines. 420 blaze it senpai.
>>
>>28485760
>sexy
Literally kill yourself my man, I posted my face on request, provided information which was relevant to my question, and some which I thought was a funny statement (nigger shit).
And here you are having a go at me because something in this thread has triggered you, and instead of keeping that to yourself like a normal person, here you are shitposting.
>>
>>28485787
tell me more about how to behave like a normal person, you big handsome scary alpha dog. every time you get out of bed the sky turns black!
>>
>>28485811
>gay memes
neck yourself with that beard bro.
How the fuck does doing this shit improve your life at all?
>>
>>28485554
That's not medium length...
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.