[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outcast General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
ITT: Times you were reminded you were not a normie.

>be me
>be in uni
>attendance register being handed around
>realise I don't have a pen
>ask random girl across from me if I can use her pen
>she gives me this look like I've just raped her entire family to death and I'm threatening to bury her alive
>regretfully tosses me the pen and looks away
>I sign my name and roll it back
>'thanks'
>It's like I don't exist

Am I really that repulsive?
>>
>>28485256
>talked to a girl

fuck off normieeeeeeeeee!!!
>>
>>28485256
>Am I really that repulsive?
damn how are we even supposed to know? post a pic or better yet don't and just fuck off you literal child rapist
>>
>at a bar with my only other friend
>he runs into his other friends and girls theyre with
>everyone's conversing and having a good time
>every time a speak, no one pays attention
>the one time someone addresses me, its a a girl who rolls her eyes exaggeratedly and goes "ooookay then" which makes everyone else laugh
>>
>>28485256

post a picture of yourself. I'm average looking and no woman has even been that much of a bitch to me. Even if she is a bitch, it's not like that's the norm.
>>
>>28485292
I feel you man...
I also have a bar story
>at bar with a friend
>really full and no chairs available so I go over to another table to ask for the free chair
>it's a group of girls and I just ask normally
>they say it's free and ask if I wanna sit with them
>I say no and take the chair
>as soon as I turn around, they start laughing at me hysterically

Why laugh at random strangers man, why you gotta be so cruel...
>>
>>28485256

>kid at work is bitching about his parents grounding him for skipping school
>can't take it after an hour
>sperg out saying he is lucky he has parents that love him enough to punish him and at least they cared
>boss says I'm scaring the employees and to take the day off
>come back in the next day and everyone is whispering and looking st me like I don't notice
>>
>>28485256
>>28485264
Agreed, normie OP needs to leave.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.