[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OKCupid Disaster Date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 101875058-Untitled-1.530x298.jpg (31 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
101875058-Untitled-1.530x298.jpg
31 KB, 530x298
23yo, slightly overweight virgin male here. I went on a date with a girl from OKC today. Fourth date I've ever been on in my life.

She was:
>31 years old
>a single mom of 2 young kids (4 & 6)
>50+ lbs overweight
>3/10 when her pics were 7+/10

I showered, shaved and groomed myself. Did my hair, etc. I dressed in my nicest clothes -- slacks, dress shoes and a button up shirt. I looked my best.

She wore leopard-print yoga pants, I shit you not. She didn't bother doing her hair, I don't even think she'd showered in the last few days. I kept getting musky whiffs of something and I think it was her B.O.

I paid for both our tea and snacks. I listened to her talk shit about her colleagues and ex-husband for 2hrs -- her idea of chit-chat apparently. I looked at 100s of pictures of her kids on her fucking iPhone. I feigned laughter at the 50 Facebook memes she showed me.

I was the perfect date, tenfold out of her league by any objective standard. I felt kinda pathetic even being seen out in public with her, but I was willing to give it a go if it meant losing my virginity and/or ending my loneliness.

An hour after our date ended, she sent me this text:
>Had fun tonight, but didn't feel a "spark" between us.

If this girl thinks she's above me, then there's literally no hope left. I'm done, gents. It's MGTOW for me. Might as well amputate my dick and balls.
>>
>online dating

kekekekekekeke nobody does this. that's why online dating profiles are like 90% women.
>>
File: 1462696989432.png (175 KB, 482x436) Image search: [Google]
1462696989432.png
175 KB, 482x436
Why the fuck did you go out with that? Of course she will feel no spark because you weren't into it, you probably wanted to get the fuck away and it was somewhat obvious you were faking it.

Seriously what were you thinking?
>31 years old
>Single mother
>About one third of my own weight overweight

Also no, fuck you, don't pay for their shit.
>>
i'll probably just end my own life. people now are so shit with the cell phones and social media i don't even want to inhabit this planet or be associated with these drones anymore, we've reached critical levels of vapid narcissism that can only be stopped by destruction.
if people have nothing to look forward to they start becoming obsessed and addicted to themselves.
>>
>>28485255

Nigger if you weren't having fun during the date, why would you think she was. Dating is a mutual exchange of energy. It's why normies say be yourself, so you don't waste your and their time.
>>
Did you know she was a single mom?
"Don't date single mums" isn't a meme, it's just common sense
>>
Now I'm no expert but i would recommend not meeting someone retarded.
>>
>>28485293
I didn't know half this shit about her. All I knew was her age and she looked pretty cute in the pictures. I'm guessing the pics were from 4-5 years ago judging by how she looked.

>>28485297
I was fucking trying man. I honestly tried my hardest to just go along with her BS and have a good time.

>>28485300
I didn't know until I got there and she started showing me pics of her kids. All her pictures online were her alone or with friends, not with kids/family.

>>28485302
It's not like she posted "I'm retarded" on her profile. She seemed normal, even moreso than me judging by her pics -- out with friends, smiling, at bars, etc.
>>
>>28485343
Look at it this way, you may not have lost your virginity but you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>28485255
Now you know what's it like when a decent looking girl pity dates you.
>>
>>28485294
Maybe you should get off the internet for a bit, I usually feel like that when I go online too much.
>>
I don't know, OP. Sounds like she did you a favour, really. I'd much prefer to stay single than date a girl like that.
>>
>>28485362
There's no upside or silver-lining to this. I got shot down by a fucking gross whale. Period.

If the universe were fair, I wouldn't even look twice at this bitch. There were times when she genuinely repulsed me. And yet I'm hanging on every stupid, vapid word that came out of her crusty lips for the slim chance of getting my dick wet.

Getting rejected by someone you believe to be WAAAY below your standards... it's a surreal feeling. I can't explain it. All I can tell you is it's horrible.
>>
>>28485255
what if she just do these things for free meals and some attention.
rinse and repeat
>>
>>28485419
>getting rejectet by someone you believe to be waaay below your standarts...

Bruh i dont know if theres a word to descripe this feeling. Its like a mix of anger and confusion. Iktf
>>
File: rossi.jpg (395 KB, 904x508) Image search: [Google]
rossi.jpg
395 KB, 904x508
Woman use filters, angles, and make up.

What's new?
>>
File: fgd4.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
fgd4.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>28485255
>>Had fun tonight, but didn't feel a "spark" between us.

you deserve it you fucking normie bitch

>4 dates

REKT
>>
>>28485343
Fucking trap she set up, lad.

I'm really happy if didn't go any further. Consider this a lesson in what to watch out for (and possibly ask about).
>>
>>28485419
But do you even know why the feels superior to you ? its because of guys like you, loterally.

She's below your standards, YOU'RE supposed to reject her or not care about her, not chasing her. How the hell is she supposed to understand what a mess she is when she's constantly being chased by cute, beta guys ?

You fags make me sick.
>>
>>28485625
Yea because I can afford to be so choosey. It's not like I jump at every opportunity some OKC hag throws at me. I can just "filter girls out" until Ms. Right comes along -- it's just that simple. Thanks anon.
>>
>>28485632
Okay this actually kind of makes sense. I feel like if I was getting laid with any regularity, I wouldn't piss on this fat bitch if she were on fire. But when you're as desperate as I am, you sacrifice your standards and ideals, you do ANYTHING to try and placate a girl, to try and get her to like you.

When you're a 23 year old virgin, it's simply impossible to act aloof and "alpha".
>>
>>28485297
op thinks dating is some sort of power level comparison or cargo cult where if he does things x and says things y they will go back to the bedroom and do thing z

or maybe he thinks he's the first man in the world to have a bad date

chin up OP just learn from this and make better choices next time
>>
>>28485270
wot? there are by far more males on online dating sites than females.
>>
>>28485255
Tranny here
I'm SO glad I quit being male, it's just a joke in the 21st century. Fuck takes me back to my OKC days. Sent out 400 messages a day, only one fat girl agreed to meet, even she flaked. Now I get 400 messages a day.
>>
that is fucking hysterical. as soon as you saw what that beast looked like in real life you should've did a 360 and walked the fuck out.

>single mom

you really fucked yourself from the start anyway.
>>
>>28485749
u pass? hit me up
>>
>>28485255
Don't be fucking stupid OP it was blatant you were not going to date her again so she pre-emptively rejected you to get in their first and feel like she was the one in control.
>>
>>28485781
Anyone in my shoes knows it's near impossible to pass up an opportunity at getting laid -- even if it's only a slim chance, even if it's with a disgusting whale of a woman.
>>
>>28485255

well.. There is really a "spark", and it might be there or not.

If there is no spark don't bother with sex.
>>
>>28485822
ya i'd take the same chances you'd get but if i were to meet with a fatty then both of our fat bodies would clash and my 3 incher wouldn't even be within queef range of her cunt
>>
>>28485822
If you think that way, you do not belong on this board.
You also sound thirsty as fuck. How you expected that behavior to help you get laid, is beyond me.
You are an idiot normie.
>>
>>28485652
It is if you have standards homey.
>>
>>28485255
The problem is that you were trying to qualify yourself to her when it should have been the other way around.

She's trash, and you should have made her expendability and low caliber known in some way or another, rather than playing right into the hands of her degenerate ego.

But you're obviously desperate enough to date a fat 30+ single mothers AND play the overgentlemanly nice guy so you have bigger fish to fry.

Also,
>slacks, dress shoes, and a button up shirt
what the fuck man
>>
File: 1462787510748.png (237 KB, 465x510) Image search: [Google]
1462787510748.png
237 KB, 465x510
>try a date with a fat chick who I have nothing in common with
>can't be that bad can it?
>show up and she's wearing the same as OPs girl, fucking leopard print tights
>also she's waaaay fatter than in her pics
>like she probably won't live past 35
>go to a movie anyways, its one I wanted to see (2011 Planet of the Apes)
>really into the movie, easily forgetting how fat and boring my date is
>about during the big bridge battle near the end of the movie she grabs my hand and holds it
>this isn't a normal hand grab, oh no
>her fat sausage fingers are so swollen that there is barely room for my fingers between hers and the circulation in them is getting slowly getting cut off
>oh fuck I hope this movie is over soon oh god
>movie finally ends and I get to save my fingers from needing amputation
Then we walked around for a bit while she talked about her fucking hair dressing non-stop until we get to her bus stop. She asked if I lived around here because I probably mentioned that before and I said I did. She asked why I didn't show her my place and I just sorta shrugged and waved good bye to quickly get back and delete her from my contacts.

I think the worst part is that my oneitus was out with her bf and saw me with this ham planet. I could tell she was holding back laughter when she said hello and the bf was looking smug as hell.

Good movie tho
>>
They can see when you don't feign stuff. There wasn't a spark between you two. It's not her saying she's better than you, she knows the two of you didn't click.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.