[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips for strangulation by hanging? I hear if you do it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 168x300) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 168x300
Any tips for strangulation by hanging?

I hear if you do it just right you become light-headed and don't suffer it as much.
>>
>>28485153
Don't hang, It hurts like fuck, and if it fails somehow you get huge bruises.
Use the helium method. Painless and easy.
>>
>>28485172
It was good enough for Robin Williams
>>
>>28485201
Anything was good enough for robin Williams.
You see the roles he played?
>>
>>28485153
Carbon monoxide. Best way.
>>
>>28485172
one does not simply buy pure helium
>>
>>28485153
Do a break-neck hang.

>oh shit
>*snap*
>ded

That or just dont do it people care about you
>>
>>28485374
Its like 20 pounds here.
>>
>>28485664
Not 100% helium
>>
>>28485153
You want to make sure that you're compressing the carotid arteries and not the jugular. If you compress the jugular then blood gets into your head but can't leave,and you'll feel like your head is about to explode. It also results in a horrible blue swollen head which isn't much fun for whoever finds your corpse.

If you compress your carotids then the blood can't get to your brain, resulting in painless unconsciousness in seconds and death in minutes. Your face will also look much better as it won't be filled with blood.

If I'm wrong, please correct me as I plan to hang myself in the near future and i want to do it correctly.
>>
>>28485153
Drop hang my friend.
>>
>>28485172
You can't buy helium anymore without suspicion. Plus now they are mixed with a small amount of air.
>>
>>28485153
After a couple of rehearsals, I find that having the noose close to the ground works the best. You just gotta put your neck in the right spot. Once you find it, you'll know. It takes like 5 seconds to knock out and it's painless.
>>
>>28485870
What? Really? Whenever I throw a party I always have to get a tank of helium for both the balloons and because everyone loves to use it for the voice.
Never once got questioned.
>>
>>28485153
Use the US drop table, so instead of strangling your neck will snap. It's apparently faster that way.
>>
>>28485825
>You want to make sure that you're compressing the carotid arteries and not the jugular.
Any advice on how to achieve that? Thanks for the tips
>>
>>28485840
this, and the heavier you are the better, as long as the rope is good enough
>>
>>28485825
Carotid is deeper than the jugular if I understand correctly. If you're not putting enough pressure on the neck, you'll compress your jugular veins but not your carotid arteries, leading to the exploding head feeling. If you apply enough pressure, both will be compressed, and it doesn't hurt at all. Only feels mildly terrifying and you get kind of a flangy body high while you fade out of consciousness

Also OP I don't recommend hanging for this. I always recommend bungee cords because elasticity is nice, but people online commonly recommend ratchet straps and other cords.

You don't need to use your body weight.
>>
>>28486087
Basically, if you feel like your head is exploding, you need to apply -more- pressure, not less.
>>
>>28485153
I really like you anon.
>>
If you are worried if it is going to hurt then you don't want to kill yourself. You may think you want to kill yourself but you don't. If you were really ready to commit suicide the very prospect of leaving this conscious reality trumps any pain of death.
>>
File: 1461609162412.png (311 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
1461609162412.png
311 KB, 856x2456
And here's an infographic

Everyone should be given a copy when they're born
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.