[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /bullied/ as a kid? >ostracized from your peers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 529x399
Who else /bullied/ as a kid?

>ostracized from your peers
>years of social growth stunted
>picked on for your looks, or other traits without end
>never got to experience teen love

now looking back highschool was the worst years of my life

they say "you'll find your crowd" and "bullying never goes unnoticed"

Fuck that, that's definitely not the case

>be me
>sophomore year
>beta as fuck
>40 lbs overweight
>fat, chubby face and acne
>was fucked with by a group of girls and a gay guy without end
>gay guy would always mess with me to the point where it'd piss me off
>always made comments about my looks etc etc, would fucking poke me in the back with sharpened pencils and everyone would laugh about it when I would get pissed because it fucking hurt
>ENOUGH.jpg
>told that fucking faggot off, whole class went silent
>everyone hates me the whole rest of the year despite I was only defending myself
>teacher thought I was a bad kid for the rest of the year
>kid never messed with me again

Worth it
>>
>>28485120

I was never bullied in HS really, had a few friends but I fucked hated it. I can't imagine it being bullied every day. I would've killed myself cause christ I almost did anyway.
>>
>>28485120
not really bullied, but teased a lot because I never bought into the consumerism meme and didn't change clothes often.
I didn't give much of a fuck about it, but the teasing still pissed me off a lot
>>
>>28485120
I was. But not high school. Middle school.
(I was 12 at the time). Worstest days of my life
>>
File: 1462846091662.jpg (31 KB, 252x509) Image search: [Google]
1462846091662.jpg
31 KB, 252x509
I was a bully in school
>>
>>28485509
>browsing r9k
>bully in school

Top kek
>>
I was ignored in my school. Not even the teachers knew I existed.

Sometimes I'd sit in class the entire hour and at the end people would see me walk out and accuse me of hiding when I was just sitting in the corner
>>
>be me 14-18
>constantly moving around Canada
>longest I was in one place was 4 months
>always native reserves and I'm white
>lots of racism and get beat up and shit for it
>dad beat me and sexually assaulted me at home

I know what it's like to be bullied. It's awful.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 960x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 960x662
>>28485120
>freshman and sophomore year these 2 girls would beat me up at school in class and teachers never intervened, neither did my friends
>another landwhale wouldn't let me off my bus stop, making me walk two miles to get home, and would slap me if I didn't bring her a soda every day
>another girl choked me out
>a couple girls would hit me if I ever did something wrong, or push me into the lockers, or made me give them my lunch
>even one of my teachers would hit me, I'm talking full on slaps to my head
>not to mention the constant verbal belittling, calling me stupid, fat, ugly, poor
the best part of it all was after everything they would be like "anon, you KNOW we love you right?? :) <33"
god high school was gay
>>
>>28485407
tell us about it anon. let it all out.
>>
The worst part about being bullied was NOT just because of multiple kids laughing at you.
The worst part is that I was bigger than the other kids (fatter too, but lost weight in high school); which meant 99% verbal bullying - Being the bigger person was that if you did ANYTHING to defend yourself, you would be painted as the aggressor.
It doesn't help that those kids have social ability and are "cooler" with the teacher than I would have been.
>>
>>28485519
glad to see it worked out for you then
>>
File: 1420069480054.jpg (7 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1420069480054.jpg
7 KB, 220x200
>tfw almost killed a normie who was bullying me
>>
I got bullied when I was 11 for being half black.
I got bullied from ages 12 - 14 simply for not being popular.
and I got bullied from Age 16 for being gay. It was a different kind of bullying, more shit talking behind my back and "mean girls"ish rather than verbal or physical.
Age 15 was pretty good.

After that, I was fine except for a few racial comments here and there when people got butthurt at me.
>>
single mothers and pussywhipped fathers have fucked us up so bad bro
>>
>>28485731
Sounds hot desu
Dyhjigs
>>
>>28485519
A lot of school bullies either had a fucked up home life and once they enter a new school stop bullying and spiral down into a mess, or they lose their Chaddom and become a mess.
>>
All it takes is one bad moment to be a victim of bullying. Your popularity depends on primary school/elementary school/whatever its called where you are and that's never changing unless by a stroke of look.

But you could just be an unpopular kid, hanging with the nerdy crew, rather than a victim of bullying. It all depends if you have one bad moment. It's pretty messed that's all it takes. It could be something illuminating, it could not be your fault, someone just targets you to see how you react.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.