[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some fucking gay chads and a tyrone stole my hat today. I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 389x378
Some fucking gay chads and a tyrone stole my hat today.
I feel physically sick from rage, i already punched 2 holes in the wall, my mum is crying now, anyone else had to deal with this?
I'm considering going to buy some alcohol and get fucked up, but I don't want my first time drunk to be related to this memory.
I pray that those fuck heads die in a car accident.
>>
Why did they steal your hat
>>
>chad steals a hat from you becaue you're beta as fuck and won't defend yourself
>lose maybe 30 dollars
>go home and cause $800 in damage to your mom's house
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28484938
Just fucking with me because I look like an easy target.
Well next time they are dead.
>>
>>28484923
why didnt you do anything about it you faggot?
if you allowed them to take from you then your hat was up for the taking to begin with
>>
>>28484923
let it go anon, it will be better for you
>>
>>28484923

lmaoooooo, "stole my hat".

Also nice racial profiling there, "tyrone".

To be honest, you sound like a racist pig who probably provoked them both. You're an asshole, consider yourself lucky they didn't beat your ass. Nice move along little man.
>>
Stop being some faggot beta and ruining your mums house.....either learn to fight and become alpha or reenact columbine
>>
>>28484949
>>28484974
I was outnumbered and they could have had a weapon or aids needle.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>28484979
KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW!
>>
Chad is probably wearing your hat backwards while fucking a Stacey right now.
Tiptop kek.
>>
>>28484979
>nu-male posting
>>
>>28485023
I hope the hat is worth him getting his ass kicked if I see him without his friends.
>>
>>28484979
Put niggers and race traitors like yourself to the rope.
>>
>>28485057
You didn't do shit then you won't do shit now. Chad would shit on you in a fight and you know it. Sex makes you strong as fuck.
>>
>>28484923
you got angry and so decided to hit something that couldn't fight back.. you sound just like those chads and the tyrone. go fight them, get your ass kicked, seriously once you do get your ass kicked and you realize it's not that bad at all it'll change your life.
>>
>>28484923

It's just a fedora anon
>>
>>28484923
>not fighting to the death for your property
You deserved it anon. Should have just asked for it back once, and then fucked shit up.
>>
>>28484923

It's okay, I'm sure you can afford a new yarmulke.
>>
>>28484923
OP, you sound underage as fuck, tbqh. Also, it doesn't matter that you were outnumbered. You should have taken it back. Chances are they would have just given it back, had you acted like a man on some, "We were just fooling aroun, man" shit. You fucked up. Next time, just get it back.
>>
>>28485881
maybe a trilby
>>
>>28484981
this is the only good answer, if you arent trolling.

Learn boxing and start lifting.
don't make your parents sad for your own failures.
>>
>>28486151
I'd like to add that people arent going to stab you for that,too,unless you live in a really shitty place.
>>
>>28484923
Look for them and bring a bat, listen to this to get pumped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
>>
>>28484979
Die in a fire ultra cuck
>>
>>28484979
say that to me irl and get stabbed through the eyeball

yeah, I though so
>>
How fucking old are you? First time getting drunk? Anyways anon, go fuck them up next time you see them. If they're bigger than you than use a weapon. One of my bigger regrets in life is that I never went after the fucks who bullied me.
>>
>>28484923
Why pray when you can dish out justice yourself?
>>
you are a pussy
>>
>>28484923
let it go. theres nothing you can do and unfair shit happens to everyone, its not your fault

>>28486183
tune m8
>>
>>28486255
This, the worst part is that after all these years I never bump into them so it's not like I can do anything now. Fuck.
>>
This is way too retarded to be real, post timestamps of destroyed walls or GTFO
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.