[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a "friend" >they spend time with other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1456574783516.jpg (93 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
1456574783516.jpg
93 KB, 677x631
>make a "friend"
>they spend time with other people or give a shit about other people too
>start to get jealous and mad because you're not their only friend, where they're you're only one
>they get annoyed at this so drop you

Who else is a selfish ass hole?
>>
>>28484872
just think
what makes you so special to them that you want to be their main focus?
>>
>>28484912
wanting =/= deserving
>>
>>28484872
iktf
>join the normie world
>even if people talk to you you feel like shit because you're so obviously socially behind everyone else
>>
>>28484912
That's the point. I don't deserve it which is why I'm a selfish asshole
>>
I SORT of have that issue but then I realize I'm being a retard and go and hang with my other friends.
>>
having only one friend is a shitty feel. You know there is a big power imbalance because they mean much more to you than you do to them.
>>
>>28485018
The worst part is there's no way to avoid it except for isolating yourself.
>>
>>28484973
>my other friends

And here goes the problem, Norman
>>
>>28484872
I stopped talking to a online friend becauseof this. there's really no way of solving it
>>
>>28485112
>join steam to connect with other dorks
>your steam friend constantly talks about his gf
fucker was 16 man, felt like a .45 to the chest.
>>
>>28484872
Same for me OP. I'm quite a yandere bitch when it comes to friends. But you gotta move on.

If they all ignore you and don't give you the time of the day, just remove them and add new people.

I can be your friend if you want.
>>
Me. Only with a romantic aspect because I'm a homo and all my friends are other homos, so replace friend with friend with benefit. Not to say he isn't also my only friend...

There was this week long getaway we were going to go to but I was feeling insecure and said I'd probably feel really depressed if he slept with anyone else during it, and he couldn't promise he wouldn't, so we aren't going.

I hope I don't lose him as a friend. I feel like a pushover though. I need to meet new people, but how?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.