[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What wouId you do to this ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CZWwOaAWQAAKxmD.jpg large.jpg (120 KB, 782x1024) Image search: [Google]
CZWwOaAWQAAKxmD.jpg large.jpg
120 KB, 782x1024
What wouId you do to this ass?
>>
>>28484584
Fug him and breed him, duh.
>>
>>28484584
fuck it obviously
>>
>>28484584
Don't forgot to sage or ignore. Do your part to stop faggot threads
>>
Sucks his balls while someone is fucking him.
>>
>>28484584
Spank you like your father never did, you disgusting homosexual.
>>
give him the strogest kick i can between his balls and asshole, with a steel toe boot.
>>
>>28484628
As sexy as this degeneracy is, I have to agree with this.

Keep tranny and gay shit on their containment boards.
>>
>>28484584
Looks like dog balls, like the back of a pitbulls ass.
>>
>>28484584
I can to cut those balls off with a pair of giant scissors.
>>
>>28484584
I would lick his taint and slide my tongue all the way up to his hole. I'd work my tongue on the outside of his hole in a circular motion before sliding two fingers in and massaging his prostate while I suck on his balls.

Then, I'd push him down on the bed, line up my cock against his hole, and slide it in. I'd pound him over and over, before grunting and feeling my balls empty inside of him.
>>
>>28484869
You sound like a fag. I'd put it in dry.
>>
>>28484584
Probably eat it out and use a strap on. I would probably do a bit of nasty shit, experiment, it could be fun. It looks pretty nice
>>
File: 14485977635982.jpg (546 KB, 1500x1013) Image search: [Google]
14485977635982.jpg
546 KB, 1500x1013
>wanting to put your mouth on somebody's asshole

The jews have got you
>>
>>28484895
Eating ass isn't proper lubrication anon. I essentially would be going in try.
>>
jesus is r9k just full of lgbt cross boarders?
>>
>>28484584
Stab it with a kitchen knife then pour lemon juice on it
>>
>>28484628
Man that can't happen because there are new people that come here every day that discover their 'trap fetish' and feel obliged to share that with everyone, even though no one cares. Just ignore and hide
>>
>>28484584
i will bash his fucking head in,
so fucking hard he will not even be able to pretend that he likes it.
>>
I love sissy white bois
>>
>>28484584
Draw a little face where it looks like the butthole is its mouth
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.