[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you've ever had sex then get off this board. You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8
File: 1447273903859.png (333 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1447273903859.png
333 KB, 500x403
If you've ever had sex then get off this board. You can't relate to our problems
>>
>lose virginity at 20
>get panic attack directly after sex
>girl blocks all communication after
>never had sex again
>still feel anxious when I think about it
I think I still fit in here desu
>>
This isn't your board. Fuck off, you worthless, abject failure.
>>
>>28484534
ahh yes this is a virgin NEET board, kid.
>>
I havent had sex in over a decade. Im 23
>>
>>28484554

No, it really isn't you ridiculous cunt.

This isn't your board. It has NEVER been your board. Fuck off.

Refer to the sticky if there's any confusion whatsoever. You do not belong here any more than anyone else who chooses to post.

Fuck off.
>>
Had sex with my qt 3.14 jp gf 3 hours ago op.
Do something about it.
>>
>>28484583
Kiddo. Let me tellya something. This is a board for NEET virgins. Got it? Now scram.
>>
>>28484493
GF blew me, then I went to work.

Does that count?
>>
>>28484611

Just so we are absolutely clear here

Fuck

Off

Cunt
>>
>>28484622
Sounds like you're not getting the message champ. This is a board for NEET virgins. Capiche? Comprehende?
Back to work, kid.
>>
>>28484648
so this place full of normies now?
>>
Lost Vcard at 12, come at me virgin faggots
>>
>>28484493
I've had sex with 2 girls, and had anal with one of those girls. You cant make me do shit, cuck
>>
>>28484648
Do you happen to have 300 confirmed kills?
>>
>>28484493
>sex defines how your life is going
I feel you are horribly wrong anon.
>>
>>28484648
haha you sound like such a fuckin autist
>>
>>28484493
>fucking a prostitute is hard
I'm starting to get real sick of you KV fags, you CHOOSE to not fuck a woman because HOOKERS exist. Instead you revel in feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>28484493
you really don't know why this board was created do you..
>>
>>28484648
>This is a board for NEET virgins.

No it isn't.

Do you ever read your posts back to yourself and have any awareness at all of just how cringeworthy you are?
>>
>>28484788

it was created to be an original content factory

but instead it turned into a whiny beta circlejerk
>>
>>28484813

It's still an OC board by definition. The omegas who think it is their haven are wrong.
>>
File: 1459902277016.png (20 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1459902277016.png
20 KB, 736x547
d-does gay sex count?
>>
>>28484648
I have a gf that I have sex with. If I don't belong here then ban me. After all, if you get to decide who can be here, you will be able to do that right?
>>
>>28484845
not if you're straight
>>
>>28484866
what if I'm bisexual?
>>
If it helps, I was happiest before I had sex.
>>
>>28484572
>tfwichktf
>>
>>28484493
>can't relate to our problems

Indeed I can't. Your problems are insignificant. Mine are far bigger. When your biggest problem in life is tfwnogf, be happy it's something so insignificant.
>>
I've fucked around 5+ women in my life. Don't know the number and I don't count because it's meaningless. I haven't even the thought as to how many women I've "been" with, probably 50+ in my life. The biggest load of bullshit that is seen on /r9k/ is that sex or a relationship with women equate to happiness and acceptance through a "normie" lifestyle. However, women on here are portrayed as one-dimensional beings with no real personalities so why does it matter if someone has been with a women?

Truthfully you're just shallow trolls who hate their lives and blame their environment rather than just getting up and doing something.

So fuck you assholes, enjoy being pieces of shits for the rest of your lives.
>>
>>28484876
Still no. Only the harder option counts.
>>28484910
GET OUT
>>
File: 1448923051236.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1448923051236.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>>28484759
>can't tell something is satire
>calls me an autist

wew. good going, kiddo
>>
>>28484930

I'll continue to post here because you are R E T A R D E D.

>Muhhh only I can experience pain even though I live a very privileged life in a 1st world country!!!

Jesus, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>28484534
Wagey wagey wagey you keep forgetting you have to keep Mr shekelbergesteins balls clean and tidy before you're allowed internet time, back to work
>>
>>28484930
You're a mod, right? Then you can just ban normies.
>>
>>28484881
>tfw boss didn't give me a raise
>tfw car isn't expensive enough
>tfw dick sore from fucking too much

yeah real significant problems normie
>>
>>28484946
>"If you're not a starving kid in Africa your life is perfect!"
Gas yourself.
>>28484986
I wish.
>>
>>28484493
nah my life is still hard even if i get to have sex all the time. fuck you :)
>>
>>28485048
You wouldn't know about real problems, kiddo. Your life is a simple one, day to day living in the basement and fapping to animu.
>>
Sex didn't solve any of my problems other than being a virgin

In fact it made them all worse because I realised I just don't have a solution to any of them
>>
>>28485053
Well maybe there is a reason you're not a mod. Because you would just ban everyone who triggers you.
>>
>>28485094
Damn right.

original
>>
What a bunch of faggots, im gonna laugh at you all while im on my way to my bedroom to fuck my gf.
Piece niggers!
>>
File: 1462734972685.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1462734972685.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>28484534
>>28484597
>>28484857
Get out of my board you fucking normies!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28485405
>tfw have sex
>tfw get special treatment on r9k if i mention it
got any newer frogs?
>>
File: 1462735165534.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462735165534.png
448 KB, 900x900
>>28485438
YOU NORMIES ARE A PLAGUE!!!! GTFO
>>
I don't really even care about sex.

I just want to know what intimacy is like.
Just cuddling.

I haven't had contact with anybody outside of a handshake for years, and the only thing before that was a hug from family.

Are other people noticeably warm when you cuddle them?

Can you feel them breathing, or is it a really subtle movement?
>>
>>28484845
Why wouldn't it not be senpai
>>
Why do robots always push things to sex? Money and power are the two things that most separate people and give this shitty society
>>
>>28484699
>anal sex is an accomplishment
all girls try anal sooner or later simply because they're curious about it. It doesn't mean you're a master pimp or anything.
>>
I'm a virgin but I took an STD test today. True story.
>>
I came here to laugh at robots.

I have had sex... with over THREE WOMEN OH MANNMM
>>
I was a kissless virgin until 22. I moved to Asia and I've had sex with more than 20 people now but I still feel like a robot.

The thing is when you have sex nothing changes. You still go out the next day and see all the girls in the street you wanna fuck but they don't even notice you. And you still think to yourself about how they're gonna go home and fuck chad and she didn't even notice my existence

The key to happiness is being content with what you have. Now that I've had sex and had a girlfriend I still literally feel the same as when I was a virgin. I still have all the depression days where I think I'll never be happy. But lately. And i know this is cliche but I've finally realised that happiness comes from within, not from having sex or having a gf.

The only thing that has made me truly happy is joining the gym and lifting for MYSELF, not for girls.
>>
>>28485480
MOREFROGSPLEASE I won't have sex for another 20 hours i promise
>>
if you have literally never shit in a bottle you need to literally kys
>>
>>28485588
How does a REEE Sound like behind a balaclava?
>>
>>28484493
Where do failed normies go then? What will the 3 of you guys do without the rest of us?
>>
Relationship 1 - got cucked.
Relationship 2 - fat girl

Yes i belong here. Been here since the beginning. Can never leave.
>>
>>28484784
Its not about just getting your dick wet though, if it was i'm pretty sure most people here would of just fucked a hooker by now.

No its about finding someone whos actually attracted to you enough to actually want to have sex with you, or just someone who wants to be with you. Normalfags take this feeling for granted because its such a normal feeling, but when you've never had that feeling it really fucks up your confidence to where you feel like a freak. And you think maybe if someone was attracted to me I wouldn't feel so disgusting.

not saying sex would fix all your problems because thats fucking stupid, sex is not a cure for depression and anxiety. But it does help a little bit with some confidence issues.
>>
>>28487176

I'm sure you think it would help but the truth is that it's a complete package. If you're not worth anything and never change even if you find the one girl with low standards or problems of her own you'll still be the same loser in the morning after you fuck her.

I hate this places constant self pity and angst sometimes. Why is change so impossible? It's obviously not bad enough for you and others because you refuse to do anything about your pathetic situation. Get good.
>>
It's pointless. They won't leave. It's funny how they us bitter when they are obviously horrible people incapable of empathy.
>>
>Convince gf to have sex with me today for the first time in weeks.
>Cum in less than 20 seconds.
>She's apologising
>She spends the next hour crying for no reason
>Talks about how her life is a waste of time.
>>
>>28487244
Well to be honest I stopped caring about losing my virginity. I was speaking more from the perspective of how I felt when i did care.

Also I can't speak for most robots but for me personally I do try to improve myself. I try to talk to more people and interact with people more as well as I'm trying my damnedest to get a job right now.

Like I said I can't speak for most robots though.
>>
>>28487453

Then I wouldn't consider you a robot. If you actually are trying to improve yourself and stick to it I can't blame you. Even if society would call you a loser.
>>
>>28484493
>be 22 year old failure
>decide to lose virginity and hope something will change
>fuck a hooker
>lost virginity but never kissed
>still a failure
I'm one of you
>>
>>28484784
This. I did with a prostitute when I was 18
>>
>>28484493
i have and i can.
fuck you nigger, you don't know me
>>
File: 1461427675936.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1461427675936.png
521 KB, 800x559
>>28484493
No, I can't relate to all of your problems, but I can recall a time when I came here and could.

Who /Manaless/ here?
>>
>>28484493
I had sex this morning

You mad?
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=6x-JVXkd8SQ
>>
>>28487387
Why don't you make a suicide pact together?
>>
Question: What's more valuable to you - a fulfilling relationship or a robot-status?
>>
>>28484519
>having a girl agree to have sex with you even if extremely reluctantly so
>thinking he fits in on r9k
Wew lad
>>
>>28487910
An actual fulfilling relationship?

Of course I'm going to pick that.
>>
>>28487926
>actual
What constitutes as a fulfilling relationship to you?
>>
>>28487910
Neither, I stopped caring about getting a gf and I could care less about being considered a robot or not.
>>
>>28487941
One that brings a sense of fulfilment and purpose to my life.

Something that goes beyond just being somebody to rub my dick on.
>>
>>28484910
You seem just as bitter as robots, are you getting older?
>>
>>28487275
>obviously horrible people incapable of empathy.
You just described robots.
>>
>>28487967
>One that brings a sense of fulfillment and purpose to my life.
I can't relate to you on that - it's a bit extreme. I mean, if you can't find purpose, how do you expect someone else to give you it when they have their own life?
>>28487950
If neither, then what do you desire?
>>
>>28488002
>if you can't find purpose, how do you expect someone else to give you it

By being the type of woman I would want to start a family with eventually.

I can't do that on my own.
>>
>>28488002
>If neither, then what do you desire?

Just trying to enjoy myself and have enough money to do so. I already accepted that any 3D girl that i'm attracted to would want nothing to do with me, so I just stopped caring. Right now all I want to do is live comfy enjoy my weebshit and just try to be happy with a decent job where I can have the money to support my hobby.
>>
>>28488042
>would want nothing to do with me
isn't that a self-fulfilling prophecy?
>>28488040
>to start a family with
Would that be enough purpose for your life? You have a first hand experience at what a family is like, for you have one. Does your father or mother seem satisfied? If your father/mother divorced, isn't that a sign that purpose won't come with children? Before you state that they married for the wrong reasons, what are the right reasons, and where are the people that stuck together?
Divorce rates are surpassing 60%. Marriages that haven't divorced yet are probably unsatisfied.
Men go into marriage expecting to settle down, while women go into marriage expecting a new life. Both end up disappointed.
>>
>>28484493
>le /r9k/ is /khv30+/

fuck off newfag
>>
>>28488094
>isn't that a self-fulfilling prophecy?

I guess but I'ven been told before by women that I'm ugly and thats why they don;t want anything to do with me. Hell my oneitis in high school flat out told one of my friends that she would of dated me if I wasn't ugly. And wasn't even half as ugly then as I am now.

I also stopped caring about it because I have bigger problems than just not getting a gf, I should of stated that earlier.
>>
>>28488094
>Would that be enough purpose for your life?

It's all I've got to hope for.
I'm probably over romanticising the whole idea though.

I'm starting to get too old for that anyway.

My mother's probably going to die in the next few years, I'm probably going to kill myself after that happens.
>>
What's it feel like to be close to another person like that?
>>
>>28488147
>because I have bigger problems
What would those problems be? What are you doing to solve them?
>she would of dated me if I wasn't ugly
Women come up with any excuse that reflects their feelings, not necessarily the truth. Women spin up lies all the time - she might have wanted to get you away from her so she chose a bitch, harsh approach. Doesn't mean it's true.
Having oneitis for a girl usually makes you into a shell of yourself, something very unattractive.
But if you really want to abide by the notion you're ugly, then you're a better judge of that than me. I would not know.
>>28488180
>It's all I got to hope for
Don't you think there are more things than that?
Don't put too much value into a woman anyway - romanticism seems to be something horrible for me, for it places a lot of value into things that shouldn't have much value.
>>28488198
For to be close to someone else isn't all that dandy. Everything depends on what you do outside the relationship. Sure you can try to share your troubles, or your doubts and timid questions, but it doesn't really change anything. Girls could never understand us, and guys could never understand women, yet romanticism implies that. Wouldn't you agree?
Closeness isn't anything special, to me at least. For Closeness always comes with restraints.
>>
>>28488273
They are things to think about. I have to go. I wish you guys luck.
>>
Even if I'm an ex-wizard? I think 3 decades of virginity is plenty of experience I can relate to.

It's never too late, robots.
>>
File: qt gf (male).png (287 KB, 375x386) Image search: [Google]
qt gf (male).png
287 KB, 375x386
>Having sex with gf
>Can only cum after thinking of trap hentai I jerked off to earlier
JUST FUCK MY LIBIDO UP
>>
>>28488273
>What would those problems be? What are you doing to solve them?

Getting back on my feet after the death of my parents, Finding a new job after losing mine, Paranoia issues about my heath, huge doctor bills because of that paranoia ect.

> she might have wanted to get you away from her so she chose a bitch, harsh approach. Doesn't mean it's true.

I don't know if this is true, she still acts like shes friends with me and whenever I see her in public now days shes still initiates conversation with me and acts like shes happy to see me. I really don't think you would feel that way about someone you want to get away from. Hell even when we were still in high school she would still talk to me a lot even without me having to talk to her.

Granted what I said about her could not be true since I did here the info secondhand. I don't really care though since that was high school and I don't have a oneitis anymore and I don't want one.
>>
File: Dat boi.jpg (35 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
Dat boi.jpg
35 KB, 306x423
>>28484493
+33 girls I've fucked

all prostitutes
>>
>>28484493
What if I have a bf but haven't had sex in any form?
>>
>>28484493
I had sex about two hours ago.

Why do you care?
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.